Jansen Plumbing

Reviews for Jansen Plumbing

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

Plumbing Services

I have used Jansen Plumbing over the past 7 years and just a week ago to remove and install 3 new toilets. Nick, their service rep. was efficient and friendly ( no mess no fuss). The price was very fair and the service as good as it was when I first used this family run business. Look no further if you have plumbing/heating problems, give John a call, you won't regret it!

Dan Kowalchuk from Okotoks
Dan Kowalchuk from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Exterior Nat Gas Lines

I required gas lines to be run for my BBQ and Patio heater out in the back yard. My patio contractor threw me a curve ball and advised me that I had only a few days to get the gas lines put in before he was going to start pouring cement. Jansen's Plumbing took care of it right away and was very professional. I would recommend them for sure!

loren galls in Okotoks
loren galls in Okotoks
2 reviews OKOTOKS, AB

BATHROOM PLUMBING RENOS

THESE ARE ONE OF THE FEW CONTRACTORS THAT ACTUALLY SHOWS UP ON TIME. GREAT WORK WITHIN PRICE SPECIFIED AND NO ADDITTIONAL FOLLOW UP. WISH THEY COULD RESPOND TO INITIAL CALLS FOR BOOKING SERVICE QUICKER BUT ONCE IN THE CUE THEY ARE GREAT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL. GOOD LOCAL CONTRACTOR.

Jayne in De winton
Jayne in De winton
3 reviews DE WINTON, AB

Shower installation

Efficient, professional and courteous. Estimate was accurate and hourly rate reasonable. Initial phone contact was immediately responded to, and an appointment arranged within days. This is a local family firm with a solid rliable reputation. I wouldn't use anyone else in future for any plumbing problems.

krista piercey in Okotoks
krista piercey in Okotoks
2 reviews OKOTOKS, AB

hotwater tank

We had a problem with our hotwater tank. Jansen plumbing was out very quickly, I had everything fixed the same day. They are so efficent and great customer service. I would certainly recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Mark Fiedler in Okotoks
Mark Fiedler in Okotoks
4 reviews OKOTOKS, AB

Install Gas line for BBQ

We needed a short extension to our gas line to get our BBQ installed. when we initially asked how much, it was around $150. When we got the final bill - due to parts, travel, etc - we had a bill of $375 !

Angela in OKOTOKS
Angela in OKOTOKS
1 review OKOTOKS, AB

Bathroom plumbing

We had Chris come by to look at a leaking toilet. He was quick and cleaned up after himself. He need to come back twice and made it work for his schedule.

Nan in Millarville
Nan in Millarville
3 reviews Okotoks, AB

Furnace, boiler, humidifiers

over the past 7 years the Jansens have serviced ALL my heating needs. They always show up when they say, are knowledgeable, courteous and I recommend them to all my friends.

Kevin in Okotoks
Kevin in Okotoks
3 reviews Okotoks, AB

New Hot Water Heating System

We have been using Jansen Plumbing for all our plumbing needs for the past 3 years. They have performed regular maintenance on our hot water heating system (to heat the house) and done small gas line work within our home. Most recently they installed a new boiler system in our house. We found their rates to be competitive (not cheapest not most expensive, but reasonable) and the quality of the work was excellent. The work was completed in a reasonable time, mess was cleaned up and all our questions were answered. All members of the staff that we have dealt with are friendly, courteous and very personable. I would highly recommend this company for any and all of your plumbing needs.