Jansen Plumbing

Reviews for Jansen Plumbing

darbyshire in Toronto
darbyshire in Toronto

Repair/Replacement/Installation

I have used Jansen several occasions to fix little plumbing issues. More recently to get a home ready to sell, and work that needed to be done on one I purchased. Over time I have had all kinds of things fixed, from leaking faucets, wobbly and leaky toilets, furnace service and repairs, sump pump maintenance, garburator installation - and I’m about to have a new water tank and water softener installed. The team are knowledgeable, friendly, courteous....and very patient. Chris always responds to my questions and requests in a timely manner. Truly comfortable with this company and trust them in my home.

Private User reviews Black Diamond, AB

Hot Water Heater Replacement

I had concerns about the water heater in my home and requested a home call. Chris at the office managed to fit me in that afternoon.

Wes, the technician that came to my home was an amazing person to have in my home. He was careful, educated, willing to inform me as a client. Changing my water heater turned out to be a far larger job than was expected and all through the service he maintained a positive attitude, was consistently courteous and smiling. He is a credit to the company. I was truly impressed.

Private User reviews Millarville, AB

replaced hotwater tank on Canada Day

Hotwater tank sprung a leak Tuesday evening. called Chris and left message. He called me back before 8am Wednesday - Canada Day and said he would have replacement tank and his service guy here shortly after lunch and he did. Nick did excellent work. Installed new tank , took out old tank and flushed infloor heating system clean , replaced any fittings or valves that needed to be replaced. Left work site clean and also left info on tank for ongoing maitenance,etc.
Excellent work and service!

Private User reviews High River, AB

Hot water tank replacement

Left a message with Jansen plumbing they called first thing the next morning to schedule me in, plumber came out to troubleshoot my tank, he wasn’t looking to just looking to replace it, he did a thorough job investigating other possible causes. In the end the tank needed to be replaced. Happy with the cost, timing and workmanship Of this project. Definitely recommend.

jenniferlynn.franke
jenniferlynn.franke
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Hot water tank replacement.

It was done quickly and cleanly. Nick was polite and his work was excellent. I would highly recommend Jansen Plumbing. They completed several jobs for us over the years and every time we have been completely satisfied.

klaas
klaas
1 review Okotoks, AB

Hot water tank

Recieved a quote and date for the installation.
The installation was done at that date and would recommend Jansen plumbing to anny one needing some plumbing done

lynn
lynn

Furnace problem

The heating wouldn't stay on. Had been tried by a couple of other companies before someone recommended Jansen Plumbing. Chris came to investigate within 30 mins, recognised the issue, triple checked before committing, then sent off for parts. Was up and running consistently the next day. So grateful as temperature was below -30.

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

Plumbing Services

I have used Jansen Plumbing over the past 7 years and just a week ago to remove and install 3 new toilets. Nick, their service rep. was efficient and friendly ( no mess no fuss). The price was very fair and the service as good as it was when I first used this family run business. Look no further if you have plumbing/heating problems, give John a call, you won't regret it!

Dan Kowalchuk from Okotoks
Dan Kowalchuk from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Exterior Nat Gas Lines

I required gas lines to be run for my BBQ and Patio heater out in the back yard. My patio contractor threw me a curve ball and advised me that I had only a few days to get the gas lines put in before he was going to start pouring cement. Jansen's Plumbing took care of it right away and was very professional. I would recommend them for sure!

More about Jansen Plumbing