Home Depot Tool Rental

Denis in Ottawa
Denis in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Selection of materials

I needed some help to determine which wood would best suit the project I wanted to start. I found the staff very helpful and pointed me to the wood that I required without having to "overspend".

terry in Orleans
terry in Orleans
1 review ,

hardwood floor tool rental

The cost is a bit high, but home depot provides quality tools which justifies the cost. You also get quality service from their reps in the tool department. They tell you what type of nails and products you need so you can get the job done right.

Norm in Elmvale Acres
Norm in Elmvale Acres
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Bathroom renovation

Home Depot Tool Rental
613-744-1473
1616 Cyrville Road Gloucester
Ottawa

I have done many renovations in our home and have found that the staff at Home Depot in Gloucester to be exceptionally helpful when I need advice or need to rent their tools. An error was made when ordering my bathroom counter, but they handled the problem to my satisfaction.