Tormar General Contracting Inc

Reviews for Tormar General Contracting Inc

HeidiL in Markham
HeidiL in Markham

Basement water issues

I had two separate water issues and had this company come in to repair since I already knew they did great work. They did a large renovation for me years ago when I had yet another water problem (toilet valve failed and gushed water all day while we were at work) and in that previous case, I had my main floor kitchen/living room made into one large room requiring and I-beam in the ceiling, new kitchen, new upstairs ensuite and basement repairs. So I didn't hesitate this time when I had more water issues in the basement. Great service.

Ben from Vaughan
Ben from Vaughan

Server cage, door and frame

These guys are really good. Accurate, honest and quick. They have completed a few projects for us and we are very happy with outcome for each project. I highly recommend this company.

Teresa in Durham
Teresa in Durham
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement renovation

If you're looking for an honest contractor who does phenomenal work - ALWAYS; then TORMAR is who you want. Tony is hard working and very good at what he does and it shows!