Y & I Handyman Services

Y & I Handyman Services
647-891-0354
35 Daphnia Dr
Toronto

Y and I Handyman Services came to install our tile bathroom floor and hardwood dining room floor. They were fast, effective, and on budget. The end result was a beautiful floor that will last for years!

Abraham in Thornhill
Abraham in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Basement Renovation

I had so many quotes taken from so many contractors...Y & I gave me the best value for my money! the results were amaizing and dealing with a female owner is much better than dealing with a guy...The Customer service was exceptional and they sure stood behind the time frame they gave me...Don't hesitate, contact them, they are great!