10 Ridingview Crescent Ottawa ON K2S 1W3

Wes from Ottawa
Wes from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Skylight install

Had 4 skylights replaced. Job was done in 2 days with zero mess left behind. Finally a company that was professional from start to finish. The guys were friendly, respectful and courteous. The first night a freak thunderstorm rolled in and while everything was sealed there were no shingles in one area. One of the guys drove across the city to throw a tarp on before it rained.....at 9:30pm. Would hire them again for sure.

Thank you for your review. I will pass the compliment on to my crew. Enjoy the sunshine!

Nancy Townsend from Nepean
Nancy Townsend from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Rainbow Roofing Rocks!! We had our roof redone a week or so ago and it looks fabulous. Made contact with Rainbow last year but simply wasn't able to gather the funds to get the roof fixed in 2012. They checked it in the fall and were going to patch where necessary (fortunately, it wasn't necessary) and they honored the same quote this year. On the day of the re-roofing, everything ran like clockwork and they were done by mid-afternoon. They then spent a good hour just cleaning up, making sure all the nails and bits and pieces were gone. I even saw one guy hand picking nails out of the snow! Will definitely be recommending Rainbow!

Brian from Kanata
Brian from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Shingle Roof

My wife and I are very happy to submit this reference for Rainbow roofing. From quote to clean up we were very pleased. I am generally a DIY person, but Reid did a good job of laying out the pros and cons so that in the end it was a combination of price, experience, warranty (transferrable to new owners), and flexibility on the part of Rainbow to defer installation till spring. Would I use them again? Absolutely, and that is the plan this summer.
Thank you Reid, Bonnie and the work crew, great job.
Brian and Wendy Jeffery
Kanata, Ontario

Lynn Campbell in Metcalfe
Lynn Campbell in Metcalfe
1 review GREELY, ON

Roofing renovation

My elderly mother in law was defrauded by another roofing company, they over quoted the work and then took her money, did alittle work then ran. I hired Rainbow to re-do all the shoddy work , then complete the job of the previous contractor; Rainbow Roofing were fantastic!! They did all the work in one day, throughly cleaned up the entire area around the house, even cleaned the eavestroughs of leaves. Jeff was expectionally helpfull and knowledgeable. I can not thank you enough for your hard work, and high level of professionalism. This company truely gives the roofing industry a good name it is unfortunate that I can not say that about other companies.

Dino in Nepean
Dino in Nepean
1 review NEPEAN, ON

New Roof For Our House

My wife and I were very pleased will the service from Rainbow Roofing, they showed up and started the job right away, they were extremely careful around the plants and very respectful of the property. They installed the vents we asked for and were very efficient. they did a fantastic job cleaning up. We have referred others to the company and know of others who have used their service. Nothing negative to say here....Great Job at a Great Price.

Bonnie in Nepean
Bonnie in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

My new roof

613-599-0010
10 Ridingview Crescent
Ottawa
K2S 1W3

I just wanted to share the positive experience I had this summer in replacing the roof or my home. As a new home owner, I was really apprehensive when I found out I needed a new roof. The estimator from Rainbow Roofing explained everything in terms that were easy for me to understand. The pricing package was complete and easiy to read. The work was done in only one day, and my place was left as tidy as before they started. If I need a rrom for my next house, I would use them again.

Frank Napolitano in Stittsville
Frank Napolitano in Stittsville
1 review STITTSVILLE, ON

New Roof on our house

My wife and I were extremely please with the price and service we received from Rainbow Roofing and I will definitely be promoting them moving forward. They showed up at 7:30 in the morning and when we got home at 3:30, the entire roof had been completed and the grounds were spotless. The office staff was also extremely pleasant to deal with.
Frank and Cathy

Andrew Manera in Nepean
Andrew Manera in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

New Roofing

Was very impressed with Rainbow Roofing's customer service and the quality of the job done. They did a clean and quick job and were very professional all around for a good price.

Looking for Roofing pros in Stittsville?