Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Reviews for Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Chris Kerrigan from Kanata
Chris Kerrigan from Kanata

Reshingled Roof

The roofers did a fantastic job on our roof. It really looks great! The work was done as promised. I haven't found any garbage/roofing nails around. The staff were professional and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Rainbow Roofing.

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure doing business with you. The staff at Rainbow!

Don Fletcher from Stittsville
Don Fletcher from Stittsville

Rainbow Roofing

Rainbow did a great job at the same cost estimated and the roof looks great! They completed the work in 1 day and left the property spotless! I had a filthy gutter to clean before they came, but decided to clean up after the new shingles were installed, only to find out that the roofers cleaned the eavestrough for me! Great group to deal with from the estimate to the final installation & the warranty delivery. Thanks Rainbow, I'll be spreading the word-of-mouth sales pitch to all that need it!

Thank you for your review! We were happy to be of service!

Susan Crozier from Stittsville
Susan Crozier from Stittsville

Reshingled roof

We have no hesitation in highly recommending Rainbow Roofing if you want punctual/timely service, very competitive pricing and a six man crew who are experts at what they do. They delivered a quality product and the management and crew were both professional and efficient. I was particular concerned about my garden beds but needn't have worried. They left our property in an immaculate condition and our roof looks fantastic!

Susan & Basil Crozier

Thank you Susan.

Tom from Kanata
Tom from Kanata

Re-shingled roof

Office staff and crew were responsive. cleanup was thorough, quality job at right price. I would recommend rainbow. What impressed me most was that i advised the crew that one of my kids would be leaving the house and they needed to watch for him as they de-shingled the roof. They followed my instructions and were careful to stop work to ensure his safety.

Tom, thank you for your review. I will pass the compliments on to the crew!

Craig M from Nepean
Craig M from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

New Roof

High quality materials and work. I found 2 nails under where their dumpster was, and that was it. Prompt in coming back when a shingle came loose, fixed it properly. My neighbor had a miserable job done shortly afterwards by another company, and it made me feel even better about Rainbow.

Thank you for the review. We were very glad to be of service.

Richard from Stittsville
Richard from Stittsville

Shingle re-roof

Needed to replace our existing shingles and change some damage roof decking and install a ridge vent. Rainbow's staff was very friendly and professional. The roofing crew showed up on time and completed the job in two, half days. When finished, they left the jobsite tidy and clean. The office staff was very helpful.

Thank you for your review. Very glad to be of service.

Colleen and Jim Tripp from Kanata
Colleen and Jim Tripp from Kanata

Rainbow Roofing and Renovations

Our roof was in need of replacement and we had a number of quotes prepared. We also researched the different companies available with our neighbours and hands down Rainbow Roofing was the best prospect. We experienced some unexpected expenses and were unable to have the job done last fall as planned but Rainbow Roofing honoured their quote. The crew was great and completed the work in two days. As the job progressed it was discovered that some plywood had to be replaced. Bonnie was great in getting us all the information that we needed and costs were kept to a minimum. The crew did a great job and made sure everything was cleaned up. We often see the company sign on various streets in our neighbourhood and we are very happy with our choice. Thanks to Bonnie and all the folks at Rainbow Roofing for a great job.

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that we were able to help you complete your roofing project in a way that suited your needs. Thank you again for your business. Rainbow Roofing

Marg Jameson from KARS
Marg Jameson from KARS
1 review Kars, ON

Roof shingles

We are pleased to endorse the services of Rainbow Roofing. Their quote was very competitive and their work was excellent. They had quite a crew stripping and reshingling our house and a four car garage and it was done in a day and a bit. The new shingles have really transformed the house.

From our first encounter on line to the finished product, this company is first class. We would recommend their work to anyone.

Thank you so much for your review of Rainbow Roofing. It is amazing how a new roof can transform the look of a home!

Dan Strickland from Kanata
Dan Strickland from Kanata

roof shingles replacement

Our 12 year old roof had begun losing shingles but the worst wasn't showing until the shingles were removed and rotten plywood was exposed. We did our homework and received many quotes and pricing differences based according to many factors, workmanship, warranty of roofers and suppliers, BBB ratings, workers compensation coverage, and even asking others who did their roof etc.
Bonnie was a godsend with her knowledge and understanding of our concerns. Steve was the Lead-Hand of the team assigned to our home and I hope every team Rainbow has is as qualified as this team. They were jovial but hardworking and consistent in their stripping and replacing our roof in a day. Clean-up was great and smoothly done. They took those important extra steps (like covering a plant which I overlooked protecting) - which to us showed the difference between the professionals they are versus inexperienced amateurs.

Thank you very much for your review of Rainbow Roofing. We were pleased to take care of your re-roofing needs and it was a pleasure to meet you! If we can be of service in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. All the best from the Rainbow Team!

Looking for Roofing pros in Stittsville?