Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Reviews for Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Sheila brady
Sheila brady

Greatjob

Rainbow was a delight to work with to replace our aging roof during cold, then snowy weather. Owner Reid Mcphail explained the Owens Corning product, reducing the price as five townhome neighbours Joined in. Crew was friendly, cleaning up every day and climbing a tree to untangle plastic wrapping in the high branches. I always though roofs are boring, but the teak shingle adds a great deal to appeal of our kanata home.

Debra in Ottawa
Debra in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Beautiful new roof by Rainbow Roofing - Highly Recommended!

Rainbow Roofing and Renovations just completed the installation of our new roof shingles and did a top-notch job! The roof looks amazing! Working from early morning until early evening, they completed the installation and cleaned up well afterward. My husband and I appreciated receiving a wealth of information with our free quotation in order to make an informed decision. We chose the CertainTeed Landmark shingles in beautiful Pewter (lots of shades to choose from). The manufacturer's warranty and Rainbow's workmanship warranty (both transferable) are industry-leading and this sealed the deal for us. Rainbow's pricing is fair and more reasonable than what you would expect for a roof of this quality. These shingles are not your average, run-of-the-mill shingles. :-) We highly recommend Rainbow Roofing and Renovations, a local small business, for any roofing job you need to get done. Their customer service and professionalism are impressive. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Rainbow Roofing and Renovations.

Mike in Stittsville
Mike in Stittsville
14 reviews Ottawa, ON

Big Roof Replacement and Colour Change

Rainbow Roofing just finished my big roof and they did an outstanding job. We had a leak, and they prioritized us to get it done quickly. The guys were professional, polite and courteous. They were working from early in the morning, and worked hard!

My roof needed a minor repair under the old shingles, and they did it, no questions asked. I also had a dramatic colour change which they handled, no problem.

Price wise, a big roof isn't cheap... but Rainbow was the best priced for reputable companies. Some companies quoted as much as $10,000 more.

Nobody likes getting their roof done, but Reid and team did a great job. They cleaned the site every day and did their best to allow us to get on with our business while they worked.

Kanata Mark
Kanata Mark

New Roof

Existing roof needed to be replaced - Called Rainbow Roofing and Reid stopped by with actual samples of shingles they install and thoroughly explained the entire process while answering any and all of my questions pertaining to the job, the shingles, and some concerns I had. He even provided a list of addresses of homes his company had re-roofed within the past several years and broken down by neighborhood making it easy to see some of their past work. This contrasts other companies we had quotes given to us that did not show up with samples of their shingles, and did not provide a list of references. Other companies simply "satellite viewed" the house to give a quote.

The color samples we wanted to see were dropped off the same day we asked for them, and picked up again the next day. The day before the scheduled date of the job, "Al" came over to further discuss some of the concerns I had brought up with Reid. This follow up tells me they really care that everything is all taken care of to our satisfaction.

The crew did a great job in removing the old roof and installing the new shingles and flashing. The roof looks amazing. Much better than what was there before.

Check out this company if you are thinking about getting a new roof. You won't be disappointed.

Patriciagirl in Ottawa
Patriciagirl in Ottawa

New roof

Very satisfied . Would recommend the company.
Professional, cleanup excellent. Crew courteous and polite.
Skip removed on time. Office staff informative and friendly.
Price was competitive.
COVD was respected at all times. When working

Private User reviews Carleton Place, ON

Rainbow replaced my roof this summer as well as 7 other homes on my street and I was very satisfied. Their pricing was competitive and they provided a number of different options so each owner could choose what best suited their needs. The job was done very close to the date they had estimated (roofing is of course weather dependent) and was completed quickly once they started. They communicated throughout the process and followed-up after to ensure that I was satisfied. Their crew were very careful to clean up any debris around my property and also checked my neighbours to make sure nothing had fallen on their lawn. I would highly recommend them.

New Roof

Very satisfied with the estimate, installation and cleanup. In comparison to other quality installers. I was very pleased with the estimated, discussion and explanations provided as well as the professional attitude of the staff.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

The staff did a wonderful job. The roof looks fabulous, and I don't have to worry about leaks. They cleaned up everything which wasn't easy as there was still snow on the ground.

Thanks a bunch guy's.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Be prepared to clean up after

We returned from being away a few days to find their dumpster in our driveway despite the job already being done. We spent close to an hour picking up dozens of nails, pieces of shingles, plastic, empty water bottles, and cigarette butts. We found one water bottle in our gazebo. Apparently, these “professionals” feel its okay to leave debris and make use of the premises. They left their trailer in front of the house for free advertising but we’ll be sure to inform any potential customers that they better be prepared to pick up items from off the roof and from the “professional” workers themselves.

Unfortunately as you were not home, we were unable to explain that the trailer would be picked up the following day as by the time the job was complete, the dump was closed for the day. Your landlord was aware of this. We apologize if you were unhappy with the cleanup. Your landlord was informed that the grass needed to be freshly cut in order to get the best results with the magnetic broom and the cleanup. Unfortunately your grass was over 6 inches long. In any event, your landlord was very pleased with the job and at your request we returned to inspect and clean to your satisfaction.

Satisfied homeowner  in Goulbourn
Satisfied homeowner in Goulbourn

Great Roof Replacement

We are very pleased with our new roof. The certainTeed Landmark Pro shingles look beautiful. From initial estimate through to scheduling and installation, the work was done in a timely and professional manner. And all of our questions were quickly answered. The crew headed by Steve were a pleasure to have working on our home. And the cleanup was just fine. We would recommend Rainbow Roofing to anyone who needs a new roof ( and we already have).

Looking for Roofing pros in Stittsville?