Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Reviews for Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Kanata Mark
Kanata Mark

New Roof

Existing roof needed to be replaced - Called Rainbow Roofing and Reid stopped by with actual samples of shingles they install and thoroughly explained the entire process while answering any and all of my questions pertaining to the job, the shingles, and some concerns I had. He even provided a list of addresses of homes his company had re-roofed within the past several years and broken down by neighborhood making it easy to see some of their past work. This contrasts other companies we had quotes given to us that did not show up with samples of their shingles, and did not provide a list of references. Other companies simply "satellite viewed" the house to give a quote.

The color samples we wanted to see were dropped off the same day we asked for them, and picked up again the next day. The day before the scheduled date of the job, "Al" came over to further discuss some of the concerns I had brought up with Reid. This follow up tells me they really care that everything is all taken care of to our satisfaction.

The crew did a great job in removing the old roof and installing the new shingles and flashing. The roof looks amazing. Much better than what was there before.

Check out this company if you are thinking about getting a new roof. You won't be disappointed.

Patriciagirl in Ottawa
Patriciagirl in Ottawa

New roof

Very satisfied . Would recommend the company.
Professional, cleanup excellent. Crew courteous and polite.
Skip removed on time. Office staff informative and friendly.
Price was competitive.
COVD was respected at all times. When working

Rainbow replaced my roof this summer as well as 7 other homes on my street and I was very satisfied. Their pricing was competitive and they provided a number of different options so each owner could choose what best suited their needs. The job was done very close to the date they had estimated (roofing is of course weather dependent) and was completed quickly once they started. They communicated throughout the process and followed-up after to ensure that I was satisfied. Their crew were very careful to clean up any debris around my property and also checked my neighbours to make sure nothing had fallen on their lawn. I would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof

Very satisfied with the estimate, installation and cleanup. In comparison to other quality installers. I was very pleased with the estimated, discussion and explanations provided as well as the professional attitude of the staff.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

The staff did a wonderful job. The roof looks fabulous, and I don't have to worry about leaks. They cleaned up everything which wasn't easy as there was still snow on the ground.

Thanks a bunch guy's.

Be prepared to clean up after

We returned from being away a few days to find their dumpster in our driveway despite the job already being done. We spent close to an hour picking up dozens of nails, pieces of shingles, plastic, empty water bottles, and cigarette butts. We found one water bottle in our gazebo. Apparently, these “professionals” feel its okay to leave debris and make use of the premises. They left their trailer in front of the house for free advertising but we’ll be sure to inform any potential customers that they better be prepared to pick up items from off the roof and from the “professional” workers themselves.

Unfortunately as you were not home, we were unable to explain that the trailer would be picked up the following day as by the time the job was complete, the dump was closed for the day. Your landlord was aware of this. We apologize if you were unhappy with the cleanup. Your landlord was informed that the grass needed to be freshly cut in order to get the best results with the magnetic broom and the cleanup. Unfortunately your grass was over 6 inches long. In any event, your landlord was very pleased with the job and at your request we returned to inspect and clean to your satisfaction.

Satisfied homeowner  in Goulbourn
Satisfied homeowner in Goulbourn

Great Roof Replacement

We are very pleased with our new roof. The certainTeed Landmark Pro shingles look beautiful. From initial estimate through to scheduling and installation, the work was done in a timely and professional manner. And all of our questions were quickly answered. The crew headed by Steve were a pleasure to have working on our home. And the cleanup was just fine. We would recommend Rainbow Roofing to anyone who needs a new roof ( and we already have).

Louis Laflamme
Louis Laflamme
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof repair

At first, I had a small communication problem on what had to be done to repair my roof damaged by a wind storm. Then the service was excellent, at the price agreed and with quick response. And also very courteous. I certainly would recommend the company.l

Vic in Kanata
Vic in Kanata

Not tue to their motto

I was driving down our street and saw their truck parked at a house preparing for the next day's roofing job. I spoke to the girl at the truck who was very courteous and offered me the business card so that I can contact for a quote. So I emailed them. I only need the north side of my house re-shingled as the south side was done 2 years ago. This was mentioned in my email.. The response I got was 'sorry we can only quote you on the full roof; please advise if you are interested.' Really ?? Why would I be interested in re-shingling a perfect south side of my roof ? Not to mention that a few of my neighbors have the same problem as I do with their north side. Potential business with them as well. I don't have money to burn needlessly. Roofing is a competitive market - I will find somebody who is willing. Oh by the way, their motto printed on the back of the business card is: 'Options to fit your needs'......!! Must be a misprint.

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with services that you required. Experience has shown us that we do not want to be involved in a partial roof replacement due to liability issues. We suggest that you return to the contractor who has already done work on your roof so that he may provide you with a workmanship and shingle manufacturer warranty on your complete roof.

Michael A in Toronto
Michael A in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

LARGE church roof; great work, fair price

The last time our church roof was re-shingled, it was done poorly and barely lasted 12 years. By late last fall, it was beyond needing replacement and time was short before the winter set in. We organized quotes from multiple companies and then chose based on quality of the suggested materials, longevity of the associated warranties, reputation and longevity of the company in business, and the ability to get the work done immediately once the contract was signed (and of course, price).

We chose Rainbow. Due to the above factors, the quote could have been inflated but it was very fair in comparison to all the others. True to the agreement, the work started and was completed quite promptly. The weather wasn't particularly cooperative, making this large(ish) multi-day job even longer. Through it all, however, the crew was always careful not to obstruct or interfere with the usage of the church, they always made sure the site was clean and free of nails at the end of each day, and they were courteous and pleasant to deal with. The crew leader was good about keeping everyone well organized and making sure the job progressed steadily.

I waited until the end of the winter to write this review to know if anything had been done hastily or improperly, and would be affected by the winter. I'm happy to report everything still looks great and completely unaffected by this past winter.

Our thanks go to Reid, Ann & the office staff, and the job foreman for making this a smooth, straight-forward process.

If you're looking for a new roof this year (or ever), be sure to check out Rainbow. We have no hesitation in recommending them and the quality of their work.

Michael, thank you for taking the time to post such an wonderful review for our company! It was our pleasure doing business with you.

Looking for Roofing pros in Stittsville?