Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

10 Ridingview Crescent Ottawa ON K2S 1W3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Stittsville  >  Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

Reviews for Rainbow Roofing And Renovations

First off, I am writing this review for the job this company did a year ago - reason being I was threatened to live the rest of my life in grief if I wrote a bad review for them!

He is very proactive to get your contract, but once the contract is signed and if you have any complaint ... ... it' terrifying!

Please Please ask yourself before hiring them why their price is so much lower than their competitors!

Kim in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Rainbow roofing replaced our shingles in October 2017. When I met with Reid he took the time
To explain the differences between the companies they work with and the different products that they offer, he also helped guide me to make the correct decision for our home. The staff/workers were pleasant, on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. Although this was not the cheapest quote it was the most detailed and best explained, I knew exactly what I was getting. Through a bit of research I was able to find this company which has been in business for over 28 years, most roofing companies I researched have been in business less than 5 years. This has given me a sense of security to know down the road if required the after-service care would be there if I ever need it.
I would not hesitate to recommend Rainbow roofing to anyone.
Thanks to all the staff at Rainbow for making the whole process seamless.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Rainbow Roofing is PHENOMENAL! Unfortunately we had a nightmare experience with a company who cut corners and made a mess of our home a year ago. Rainbow Roofing came to our rescue! The owners, Ann & Reid, are truly top notch! The workers who did the work - absolutely incredible! Gwen, the lovely lady who books everything - spectacular! Overall, we would recommend Rainbow to anyone! You simply won't find a better company!

tuphkat in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was very happy with the re-roofing of my home by Rainbow Roofing. Their crew was very thorough and professional in their work. They completed the whole job of removing the old shingles, re-roofing with the new shingles and cleaning up all in one day! And I have a 2-tier roof so it was not a small job. The workmanship of the job was excellent and the clean-up was thorough afterward. Their quote was very competitive with the others I received and their was no surprises. They also suggested to me a more aesthetically pleasing and competitive option for my roof ventilation then the upbiqitious MaxVents, which I don't find appealing. I would highly recommend Rainbow to anyone looking to re-roof their home.

Orlando A from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

The entire process was seamless. They showed up when they said they were going to show up, removed the old roof shingles and installed the new ones. The workers were very professional, courteous and tidy. When they left there was no trace of any garbage or roofing materials. Roof looks great. And as an added bonus, as they are an Owens Corning approved installer, we received the extra 'no haggle' warranty. I would highly recommend them.

Deborah C. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Company and crew were excellent. Very professional. I am a repeat customer so that says it all. Crew started on time and worked very hard. They cleaned around the property and left it immaculate.

Gord in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service overall. Quick communication, courteous staff, excellent workmanship, competitive pricing. We are very satisfied.

And to get to 30 words I have to keep writing something until it finally...

Edward Ivan in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We are very pleased that we chose Rainbow Roofing to shingle the roof of our home. We received clear instructions from Rainbow's office staff informing us by phone and by e-mail how to prepare for the new shingle job. They gave us 48-hour advance notice before coming to do the job, and their co-ordinator made an advance visited to our site to determine any issues that might arise in the delivery of the shingles (laneways access and positioning of the disposal trailer). The company protected the decorative brick part of our laneway by placing particleboards to underlay the heavy disposal trailer wheels. We had additional carpentry work done to remove a Selkirk chimney, which had been cut through the fascia and soffit of our main roof. We are also happy with that removal and repair. The team was in and out within two days, cleaning up as they went and protecting the garden’s plants from damage.
Happy customers!
Lynda and Ed

Dawn in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rainbow Roofing changed my roof in June 2017.

I had a couple of quotes of comparable price, and Rainbow Roofing was the best choice. They work with shingles of reputable brands, and it was comforting that they were very transparent with the addresses where they changed roofs before. This is something that's public info anyway as people can see the truck & crew the day of the work, but not every company stands behind their work enough to provide this info. I could quickly drive by other people's roofs, and imagine how their particular shingles could look on my house, and I could also see the quality of their work.

This spring's rain was plentiful & unpredictable, and the team at Rainbow roofing were very responsible in not trying to squeeze work in on a rainy day.

The crew did their work in 1 day, and the work looks really neat & straight -- on the outside, as well as any underlayment that I saw when I was briefly home that day.

It was a professional job, from the initial contracting to the end of the work. I'm happy to tell people that it was done by Rainbow Roofing!