Superior Home Improvements Ltd

Reviews for Superior Home Improvements Ltd

Jane Robertson from Markham
Jane Robertson from Markham

Custom Doors...with invisible screen

I just had front and back doors installed in my small townhouse. Art, Jay and Alex arrived early and worked without a break until they were done. The installs were done carefully with respect to the house , inside and out. They were polite and approachable to all my questions. The job was done in record time and , as I have come to expect from Superior, a final inspection was done to ensure all was working. I have had 6 windows and now 2 doors replaced by this company. I'll be back next year for my last 2 windows. Thanks for the relief I get knowing that all will be done right or fixed if necessary. Just a note to say on Halloween nite I had several parents comment on the beauty of my door....and I passed on the company name. Thanks again !

Tony in St.Catharines
Tony in St.Catharines
4 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Windows Eaves Soffit Fascia

When we bought our first home *everything* needed to be replaced, and we couldnt afford all of the windows all at once. We tried a few different installers for different rooms over the years and we not thrilled with the outcomes, until we had Superior over to replace our large livingroom window. The work was excellent, the window itself is high quality and everything was done in a friendly professional manner. We've had Superior in to do more windows as well as the eaves/soffit/fascia and we've been happy with the results every time! Highly recommended!