Genesis Roofing

Reviews for Genesis Roofing

john.braun
john.braun

Shingles , eavestrough insulation, etc

Front of the house was shingled and insulation installed. As well as copper eavestrough and some framing around windows. House has gone from worst to first on the street. Incredible job. Always shows up on time and professional work

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

stefieS in Barrie
stefieS in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Roof Repair

I called about my repair and they returned my call within the hour. They scheduled my repair for the following week. Showed up on time and within budget. Thank you!

Hi Stefanie. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

mary in Barrie
mary in Barrie

Roof Replacement

They replaced my roof. It was fast and easily done. I was very impressed with this company and would highly recommend. They made sure they picked up every piece of garbage in my yard. I didn't have to worry about my kids picking anything up. Great company. Thank you for your service.

Thanks Mary! It was a pleasure working with you!

David Jones in Woodbridge
David Jones in Woodbridge

More expensive than a lawyer!

Contacted Genesis Roofing to make small roof repairs after a heavy wind storm. Quoted $300-500 and said they would do the work the next day or day after. It was 4 days before they showed up, fixed 2 shingles, hammered 1 nail in, and left after only 15 minutes.

They charged $452 for this work, cost of the materials was small, so basically charged $1600 per hour. I tried to talk to the manager after this, to get an explanation, but my calls to him were not returned. I asked that the invoice/receipt should be mailed to me, it wasn't. I was even asked to pay again, 4 days after I paid the amount in full.

I would not recommend this company to anybody. I feel I've been ripped off, and treated with contempt, my requests have been ignored, and as a further insult to injury, the workman, when he called at my house to do the work, called my pug dog a monster!

Hersh
Hersh

Eaves trough replacement

Replaced all my eaves and downspouts. Great advice and patiently answered all my questions. Very professional and knowledgeable roofing company. Not the lowest price, but fair priced given the high quality of work. Highly recommended.

Rita  in Toronto
Rita in Toronto

Honesty in Roofing

Several years ago, we had another roofing company try to recommend a complete redo of our roof. Our roof wasn't that old so on recommendation of a friend we contacted Genesis Roofing. We were thrilled at Paul's honesty and effective assessment. We needed minor repairs only. He's continued to be our roofer of choice ever since. We've recommended him to friends who have had a complete reroof and they were pleased too.

Can't say enough praise for honest, personable and high quality work!

Fatemeh Tarhabi in Richmond Hill
Fatemeh Tarhabi in Richmond Hill

Roof Leak

We had Leak problem with our Flat Roof.
Thanks to the contractors and Genesis Roofing Contractors since they worked on our flat roof our Flat Roof is not leaking and we are very happy with their work.

RalfD in Markham
RalfD in Markham

Gable/Facia Repair

A high winds during a particularly nasty winter storm ripped off part of our gable facia. After researching a number of companies we contracted Paul and his team for the job. From the first moment we were impressed by the professional response and service we received. GR provided us with a very reasonable quote, spelling out in detail the type of work and materials that would be required.

On the scheduled day we received a call informing of us of the commencing work. True to their word, Paul's terrific team arrived and finished the job expertly and promptly.

As they already were on the roof they caulked some popped nails that were showing through the roof shingles. All part of their great service.

We were very pleased with the repair. It looks better than new now. We will definitely recommend Genesis Roofing to anyone requiring any type of roofing work done, no matter how big or small. Last but not least, we received our invoice matching the exact amount quoted. All around a great big thanks to Paul and his team.

Thank you very much.

Miriam .J
Miriam .J

Replacement of the Roof

Genesis Roofing contractors replaced our 10 year old roof with new Asphalt Shingles . It has been serving us well without any problems or leaks; which was part of the problem in the past.
Thanks to the contractors and workers of Genesis Roofing.

Private User reviews Peace River E, BC

Professional and prompt

I called Genesis to take care of a leak in the kitchen and after dealing with a couple of companies that charged me without resolving the problem, I found that they responded promptly, listened to the details of the problem, came up with a plan and took care of it quickly and professionally, as if it was a big job. I will certainly remember them in a couple of years when I change my entire rooftop.

More about Genesis Roofing

Since breaking into the industry in 1979, Genesis Roofing has been recognized as a dependable contractor. We’ve provided clients with a wide range of services for all their needs from a simple repair to an exquisite slate roof. Whatever you have in mind, our professionals work to bring your dreams ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Concord?