Genesis Roofing

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Concord  >  Genesis Roofing

Reviews for Genesis Roofing

David Jones in Woodbridge
David Jones in Woodbridge

More expensive than a lawyer!

Contacted Genesis Roofing to make small roof repairs after a heavy wind storm. Quoted $300-500 and said they would do the work the next day or day after. It was 4 days before they showed up, fixed 2 shingles, hammered 1 nail in, and left after only 15 minutes.

They charged $452 for this work, cost of the materials was small, so basically charged $1600 per hour. I tried to talk to the manager after this, to get an explanation, but my calls to him were not returned. I asked that the invoice/receipt should be mailed to me, it wasn't. I was even asked to pay again, 4 days after I paid the amount in full.

I would not recommend this company to anybody. I feel I've been ripped off, and treated with contempt, my requests have been ignored, and as a further insult to injury, the workman, when he called at my house to do the work, called my pug dog a monster!

Hersh
Hersh

Eaves trough replacement

Replaced all my eaves and downspouts. Great advice and patiently answered all my questions. Very professional and knowledgeable roofing company. Not the lowest price, but fair priced given the high quality of work. Highly recommended.

Rita  in Toronto
Rita in Toronto

Honesty in Roofing

Several years ago, we had another roofing company try to recommend a complete redo of our roof. Our roof wasn't that old so on recommendation of a friend we contacted Genesis Roofing. We were thrilled at Paul's honesty and effective assessment. We needed minor repairs only. He's continued to be our roofer of choice ever since. We've recommended him to friends who have had a complete reroof and they were pleased too.

Can't say enough praise for honest, personable and high quality work!

Fatemeh Tarhabi in Richmond Hill
Fatemeh Tarhabi in Richmond Hill

Roof Leak

We had Leak problem with our Flat Roof.
Thanks to the contractors and Genesis Roofing Contractors since they worked on our flat roof our Flat Roof is not leaking and we are very happy with their work.

RalfD in Markham
RalfD in Markham

Gable/Facia Repair

A high winds during a particularly nasty winter storm ripped off part of our gable facia. After researching a number of companies we contracted Paul and his team for the job. From the first moment we were impressed by the professional response and service we received. GR provided us with a very reasonable quote, spelling out in detail the type of work and materials that would be required.

On the scheduled day we received a call informing of us of the commencing work. True to their word, Paul's terrific team arrived and finished the job expertly and promptly.

As they already were on the roof they caulked some popped nails that were showing through the roof shingles. All part of their great service.

We were very pleased with the repair. It looks better than new now. We will definitely recommend Genesis Roofing to anyone requiring any type of roofing work done, no matter how big or small. Last but not least, we received our invoice matching the exact amount quoted. All around a great big thanks to Paul and his team.

Miriam .J
Miriam .J

Replacement of the Roof

Genesis Roofing contractors replaced our 10 year old roof with new Asphalt Shingles . It has been serving us well without any problems or leaks; which was part of the problem in the past.
Thanks to the contractors and workers of Genesis Roofing.

1 review Peace River E, BC

Professional and prompt

I called Genesis to take care of a leak in the kitchen and after dealing with a couple of companies that charged me without resolving the problem, I found that they responded promptly, listened to the details of the problem, came up with a plan and took care of it quickly and professionally, as if it was a big job. I will certainly remember them in a couple of years when I change my entire rooftop.

Katerina in Thornhill
Katerina in Thornhill

eavestrough replacement, roof inspection

I have used Genesis Roofing more than once. Paul Osborne, the President, is always quick to call me back if I have any questions. Paul and his crew are very attentive to details. I have no hesitation in using Genesis Roofing again.

Katerina

Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill
Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill

Roof Replacement

I hired Genesis to replace my roof.
They assisted me in contacting the shingle company and getting a rebate under the warranty.
They did a great job. They were prompt, courteous and cleaned up everything.
I would not hesitate to recommend Genesis to anyone looking to replace their roof.

magnumforce
magnumforce

new eavestrough

We find out after the job was done that the eves were all put in wrong water was leaking from everywhere and the company JIM
who claimed he was the owner for which he is NOT never wanted to correct the issues and was avoiding us on purpose
I CANT EVER USE THESE PEOPLE AGAIN AND I WILL NOT EVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY EVER

Review has 1 previous version

More about Genesis Roofing

The company is Genesis Roofing and we do: new shingle roofs, shingle repairs, caulking on roofs, install heating cables, vents, skylights, eavestroughs, downpipes, soffit, facia, siding. , new flat roofs, flat roof repairs, clean eaves and downpipes and snow/ ice removal off roofs