Lowe's Of South Brampton

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Brampton  >  Lowe's Of South Brampton

Reviews for Lowe's Of South Brampton

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Saw

Hard time finding special I saw staff went out of the way to locate uses of the saw saw it was on sale discounts applied unawares made aware by knowledgeable staff member always a pleasure shopping at this location staff courteous and

Bob from Brampton
Bob from Brampton

refrigerator

Purchased a fridge online. Arrived promptly and set it up rather quickly. Gave my fridge care and was careful not to scratch my floors during transportation from door to kitchen

Vivah
Vivah

Laminate countertop

Bad attitude staff at customer service desk at 370 Kennedy road, Brampton, went to buy Laminate countertop, no one was available to help at kitchen center, went to customer service desk, they kept sending me back 2 times to get item# and again said they cannot help, only kitchen dept. staff could place my order in their system, what rubbish is this?, the laminate countertop is in the isle ,, I have the part# and item# still cannot place the order, they kept bouncing me back to kitchen dept, they were all busy, only 2 staff both busy with other customer, then what is the point of customer service, this is a simple thing, should be able to place a order from any counter, all should be same system, learn from homedept. I got fedup came back home and ordered it online and pick up at Heartlake road store, Thanks for not helping, so mean people in customer service.

T Leung in Mississauga
T Leung in Mississauga

Wall Light

The wall night with code number 258189 is a fairly good deal. Installation is fairly easy. However, 2 of the screw (white circlular shape) were stripped. Have to find a replacement.

S Keshen in Mississauga
S Keshen in Mississauga

patio door

We purchased and arranged for the installation of a sliding glass patio door for our home. The price was great and it was delivered and installed professionally and on time. We did have some issues with the insulation of the door (a manufacturer's problem) and were visited a few times by a Lowes representative, followed by a service call by an installer which corrected the problem. Recommended.

Sergio in Bolton
Sergio in Bolton
4 reviews BOLTON, ON

Christmas lights

Excellent Selection of lights and other assorted items. This is the "Wal-mart" of home improvement stores. You can't go wrong at this location. The employees were knowledgeable, friendly and fast. Very convenient location and everything is laid out perfectly.

from Montreal
from Montreal
3 reviews MONTR,

Appliance!

We recently moved to the GTA and shopped around for appliances. We bought a DW, great prices, great service However, the service (delivery and install) is painfully expensive. We haggled and got them to discount the price, not sure if the product was discounted or the service, we got the combined at a good price. Would DEFINITELY recommend shopping at Lowes if you are shopping in on apps.

RiverOaks,Oakville
RiverOaks,Oakville

Door

Ordered wood doors, service was exceptional. Was there one time when they were doing inventory sothey had part-time help but they did everything they could to help. They phoned to update me on my custom order and were friendly and courtious to my needs. Installer did try to upsell alot, high price to install security lock ($60)

kpastuch@rogers.com
K. H.

Renovations - General Customer Service

I would like to commend a particular Assocaite Alona, who is exceptional at what she does. She always takes the time to say hello to me and my husband no matter what she is doing. We shop alot at Lowes, and things don't always go right. When ever I do have a challenge, she fixes it no matter what it takes as she appreciates our business and genuinely shows it. Not all their associates at that store do that, and I have heard some grumbling about it being too busy, so I would recommend folks follow Alona's example and get customer centric, especially in this economy.

Well done Alona.

Karen

lpastuch
lpastuch

Bathroom vanity and top change out

Told Kennedy Lowes location had 9 items in stock. Drove there to find out there were none. When asked why, I was told the system is quite often inaccurate. If this is the case, and the probelm is known, what is being done about it??

Definite improvement needed on stock counts