Homebridge Canada Inc

Reviews for Homebridge Canada Inc

JoeA in Barrie
JoeA in Barrie

Complete HVAC for my new Custom Home

Homebridge Canada installed a new system for my mother as well as a complete install in my new custom home.

The owners are personally involved in the projects and do a great job from design to construction and follow up service.

Highly recommended. Remember to you get what you pay for. Very happy with Homebridge Canada Barrie.

Thanks Guys.

Thank you.

Jason S in Barrie
Jason S in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Great service on tank less water heater install

Stephan and Cody came by the same day I called for help when my old hot water heater developed a large hole. They installed a tank less hot water heater at an excellent price and did a great job. The install was nice and clean, and they cleaned up the work site and removed the old unit for me.

Victor, Sharon ON in Barrie
Victor, Sharon ON in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Air Conditioner Installation

We are very satisfied with the air conditioner installation HomeBridge completed for us. Paul was professional and courteous, and is obviously very experienced and knowledgeable about his trade. The price was fair and the job was completed within the timeline agreed to. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you.

Herve Goffin in Toronto
Herve Goffin in Toronto

Great work installing a water heater

Removed old water heater that had been installed by reliance and installed a new 50 US Gallon unit and in the process they cleaned up the installation. They removed old duct work and pipes that didnt make sense. Now I have an energy efficient unit with minimal duct work. Job was completed in 1 morning.

Recommend them 100%

Central air  in Barrie
Central air in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Central air and water saver for humidifier

Danny and another fellow installed my new central air and thermostat, great job, took time to show me how it all worked. I told him how my humidifier was using a lot of water, so a few days later he phoned me with an add on to solve the problem. He came and installed that also. Nice to see he listened, cared, and found a solution. Thank you...

Stephen from KSK Contracting
Stephen from KSK Contracting
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Hydronic Heating

Had Homebridge come out to repair/replace a hydronic heating system in one of our projects. They are very knowledgable, accommodating and professional. Worked with them on several other projects as well. They have an amazing team and look forward to working with them again in the near future.

Furnace replacement

we came home from holidays in January 2017 to find our furnace not working. This was 9pm on a sunday night, we tried calling many heating companies with no answer untill our neighbors gave us a number of Homebridge Canada here in Barrie. Their after hours emergency service technician answered and attended within an hour. Unfortunately after Peter the service guy checked our furnace, we found out it was not repairable and needed replaced. He explained the heat exchanger was leaking on top of being 35 years old.
He had portable heaters in his van, so he hooked them up so we had heat for the night in our home thankfully. The Homebridge Canada Office contacted us first thing the next morning to provide me a replacement price. I agreed on the amount, and couldn't believe they had 2 guys replacing the furnace 2 hours later.
Great service very professional company recommend highly!!

scott from Whitchurch-stouffville
scott from Whitchurch-stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

AC Installation

Purchased a 1.5 tone AC from Homebridge Canada Inc.
Benno came to do the quote and was right on time. They gave me a great price to supply & install the AC. I hired them for the job and 2 men came the next day to install. They were done in half a day and took the time to let me know how to care for the product.
I would recommend and use them again.

More about Homebridge Canada Inc

Founded in 2001 by two experienced HVAC technicians, HomeBridge Canada has grown steadily over the years by providing quality workmanship, value and timely installations of the industry’s best heating and cooling equipment. From humble beginnings serving the local communities to a well-respected regional fixture, HomeBridge has become a major player in the industry.

Built on trust. When you are making a decision about heating and cooling equipment, are considering a new home furnace or air conditioner, or just want to do some maintenance or repair on an existing unit, you need to be able to trust the people who’ve committed to the job. You also want to ensure that they’ve got the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, the first time. We promise all of that.

Our team. We’ve gathered together some of the best in the biz and created a team we are proud of. Our technicians are fully trained and fully licensed and are continually learning to stay on top of the latest trends in the industry.

At HomeBridge Canada, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal on the best equipment with the best service. When it comes to heating and cooling, we’ve got you covered.