Homebridge Canada Inc

paul
paul
0 reviews Shanty Bay, ON

Top class Furnace and AC installation

Amazing work Alan and James were like neighbors totally outstanding. Thank you Homebridge Canada your outstanding

Thank you Paul for the kind review! We at HomeBridge Canada look forward to providing your future service needs.

shahrokhpaz
shahrokhpaz
1 review Shanty Bay, ON

Hvac&furnace

Very professional and exactly as it was scheduled I am really pleased working with them hopefully for sure I will work with homebridge for my next projects

Thank you for the kind review! We at HomeBridge Canada look forward to providing your future service needs.

reyorta
reyorta
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Central Air conditioning

Replacement from old unit to new one and installing humidifier.
Justin and James were very professional and organized, they took the necessary time to properly install the equipment.

Thank you, for letting us know more about our team of installers. When you need service or have any questions please contact us at 705 722 0209.

Paul
Paul

Service

Awesome job
Why are minimum 15 words required this doesn't make sense home bridge Canada inc
Also it didn't recognize my new post code

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us kind words.

HomeBridge Canada Inc.
Management

vinceliotta
vinceliotta

Service

Prompt and efficient and pleasant. Serviced furnace and tankless water heater. Will call Homebridge again.

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us kind words.

HomeBridge Canada Inc.
Management

Dan from Dan The Drawer Man
Dan from Dan The Drawer Man

Air conditioner

I have used Homebridge for the last 10 years for my home needs. Every time I use them the level of service gets better and better. I would use no other. Thanks guys one again!

Thank you Dan for postive feed back.

betty&rick
betty&rick

Air conditioner repair

My Ac broke down on a very hot day, I contacted Homebridge CANADA and spoke to John in the service dept. Danny who was the technician on that day came and fixed what ended up being a broken Control in next to no time!!! It was definitely a very fair price to fix as well!
I will most definitely use Homebridge again for my AC as well As for my furnace cleanings!!!!

A very professional and prompt service !

Thanks guys!
Betty & Rick from Barrie ONTARIO

Thank you Betty & Rick for taking the time to leave us a review.

HomeBridge Canada

John
John
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

BBQ gas line & A/C maintenance

Great service!
Technician sas very professional & freindly explanned everything to us.
Very fair prices and work completed on time.
Use this company good choice!

Thank you John, enjoy your weekend.

JoeA in Barrie
JoeA in Barrie

Complete HVAC for my new Custom Home

Homebridge Canada installed a new system for my mother as well as a complete install in my new custom home.

The owners are personally involved in the projects and do a great job from design to construction and follow up service.

Highly recommended. Remember to you get what you pay for. Very happy with Homebridge Canada Barrie.

Thanks Guys.

Thank you.

More about Homebridge Canada Inc

Founded in 2001 by two experienced HVAC technicians, HomeBridge Canada has grown steadily over the years by providing quality workmanship, value and timely installations of the industry’s best heating and cooling equipment. From humble beginnings serving the local communities to a well-respected regional fixture, HomeBridge has become a major player in the industry.

Built on trust. When you are making a decision about heating and cooling equipment, are considering a new home furnace or air conditioner, or just want to do some maintenance or repair on an existing unit, you need to be able to trust the people who’ve committed to the job. You also want to ensure that they’ve got the knowledge and experience to get the job done right, the first time. We promise all of that.

Our team. We’ve gathered together some of the best in the biz and created a team we are proud of. Our technicians are fully trained and fully licensed and are continually learning to stay on top of the latest trends in the industry.

At HomeBridge Canada, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal on the best equipment with the best service. When it comes to heating and cooling, we’ve got you covered.