Homebridge Canada Inc

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Newmarket  >  Homebridge Canada Inc

Reviews for Homebridge Canada Inc

JoeA in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Homebridge Canada installed a new system for my mother as well as a complete install in my new custom home.

The owners are personally involved in the projects and do a great job from design to construction and follow up service.

Highly recommended. Remember to you get what you pay for. Very happy with Homebridge Canada Barrie.

Thanks Guys.

Jason S in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Stephan and Cody came by the same day I called for help when my old hot water heater developed a large hole. They installed a tank less hot water heater at an excellent price and did a great job. The install was nice and clean, and they cleaned up the work site and removed the old unit for me.

Victor, Sharon ON in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

We are very satisfied with the air conditioner installation HomeBridge completed for us. Paul was professional and courteous, and is obviously very experienced and knowledgeable about his trade. The price was fair and the job was completed within the timeline agreed to. We highly recommend this company.

Herve Goffin in Toronto

Removed old water heater that had been installed by reliance and installed a new 50 US Gallon unit and in the process they cleaned up the installation. They removed old duct work and pipes that didnt make sense. Now I have an energy efficient unit with minimal duct work. Job was completed in 1 morning.

Recommend them 100%

Central air  in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Danny and another fellow installed my new central air and thermostat, great job, took time to show me how it all worked. I told him how my humidifier was using a lot of water, so a few days later he phoned me with an add on to solve the problem. He came and installed that also. Nice to see he listened, cared, and found a solution. Thank you...

StephenErnst in
1 review Collingwood, ON

I had HomeBridge come to my house to replace my furnace and air conditioner. Not only was it the best price in town, HomeBridge was very professional company. A big thank you goes to Lance and Benno.

Stephen from KSK Contracting
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Had Homebridge come out to repair/replace a hydronic heating system in one of our projects. They are very knowledgable, accommodating and professional. Worked with them on several other projects as well. They have an amazing team and look forward to working with them again in the near future.

1 review Barrie, ON

we came home from holidays in January 2017 to find our furnace not working. This was 9pm on a sunday night, we tried calling many heating companies with no answer untill our neighbors gave us a number of Homebridge Canada here in Barrie. Their after hours emergency service technician answered and attended within an hour. Unfortunately after Peter the service guy checked our furnace, we found out it was not repairable and needed replaced. He explained the heat exchanger was leaking on top of being 35 years old.
He had portable heaters in his van, so he hooked them up so we had heat for the night in our home thankfully. The Homebridge Canada Office contacted us first thing the next morning to provide me a replacement price. I agreed on the amount, and couldn't believe they had 2 guys replacing the furnace 2 hours later.
Great service very professional company recommend highly!!

scott from Whitchurch-stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Purchased a 1.5 tone AC from Homebridge Canada Inc.
Benno came to do the quote and was right on time. They gave me a great price to supply & install the AC. I hired them for the job and 2 men came the next day to install. They were done in half a day and took the time to let me know how to care for the product.
I would recommend and use them again.

More about Homebridge Canada Inc

At HomeBridge Canada, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal on the best equipment with the best service. When it comes to heating and cooling, we’ve got you covered.