Erwood Air Ltd

Helene
Helene
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

Furnace maintenance and repair

Todd was very knowledgable and fixed the problems (water leaks in 2 places) in no time. Service was excellent, price was reasonnable, we will definitely call them back for any AC or furnace problems we have. No pressure or un pleasant surprises.

Jane in Lindsay
Jane in Lindsay
5 reviews Lindsay, ON

Tankless Hot Water System Installation

I was very pleased with the installation of my solar-compatible tankless hot water system. The men arrived as scheduled and were very professional from start to finish. The cost of the project matched the estimate.

They removed my old hot water tank and left it where I had asked them to. When I went to see if the old tank was gone, I was pleased to see that not only was it gone, but my laundry room was otherwise as I had left it (the old tank had been awkwardly boxed-in between two walls, my new washing machine, and behind my laundry sink). I am not sure if they moved the washer or the laundry sink to access the old tank; but when I found them, I was pleased to find that the laundry sink and washer looked and worked the way they had before the old tank was removed.

The men worked steadily, they were not rushed, nor were they slow.

Berrek was great made sure I was aware of the rebates available, and even sent some rebate information and a form (with the product information filled in for me) with my invoice.

I would definitely use Erwood Air again, and I would recommend them to friends.

Jane

Erwood Air Ltd
705-437-3135
177 Duclos Point Rd
Pefferlaw

warranty work was very negligible,but install was ok?
scheduling for work was slightly off,my wife told me that sometimes
hiring local contractors can be less favourable because of proximity
and carelessness,in essense the whole process was a learning
experience.