Lambton Plumbing Co Ltd The

Raymond in Scarborough
Raymond in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Piping for vanity

I had a simple job for them. They only had to hook up a vanity sink to the existing plumbing system. They installed the plumbing as promised, and with a great friendly attitude.

trino
trino

Shower and bathroom Reno

We recently renovated our bathroom. We found Lambton plumbing excelled in all aspects . From the initial sales person to the installer all were over and above in workmanship and service.

We will definitely use them again!

beanford
beanford

Rough-in for basement bathroom

Lambton did the initial rough in for our basement bathroom last year. We've worked with them before, and they are always quick, flexible, and willing to help out with consultation, etc. They checked with me along the way to make sure I knew what they were doing, and let me know what I needed to do for my part (framing/drywalling). Great job, reasonable rates, good to work with.