Rooter Man GTA

Reviews for Rooter Man GTA

Joseph in Oakville
Joseph in Oakville

Main Sewer Line Replacement

I had my main sewer line blocked with tree roots and was backing up.
I talked to several companies and finalized with Rooter Man Plumbers because of their professionalism, the technology and the competitive pricing.
I have witnessed their employees hard work ethics and the knowledge of the subject. I witnessed first time the technology they have used to replace the mainline. Stefan educated me a lot on the subject. I was really impressed on completion of the work and the professionalism. I have already recommended this company to several neighbours and collogues and will recommend to anyone who is stuck on any kind of drain repair.

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to review Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services. We are happy that we were able to assist with your sewer line replacement and rebate. We are happy to have gained another happy customer. Sincerely, Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services.

Lyle in Oakville
Lyle in Oakville

Drain inspection

I was referred to Rooterman GTA because of some good experiences from neighbours with their service. I needed a drain inspection for a renovation and required it to be video recorded. They showed up looking very professional, CLEAN, and with updated equipment which instilled confidence even before the job was started! Stef explained the entire process, and through the inspection outlined all potential concerns without being pushy for more business. Definitely lived up to the expectations set my previous reviews! I am very happy with the service provided and will definitely call for future drain and plumbing needs. Thanks for the great work!

Thank you Lyle for choosing Rooter-Man for your sewer camera inspection requirements. We invest highly in state of the art equipment and training we appreciate this kind review and best of wishes with your new home Reno!

Team Rooter-Man

EuroViking
EuroViking

Changing bathroom faucet

Had Rob change a bathroom faucet (old one was dripping and parts could not be found), and as always Rob did a stellar job. You can feel his professional pride and skill based on extensive experience (and old school European trade training), and he will tell you straight up what's making sense and not.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us! Robert is a highly valued employee and he is a wonderful plumber! please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future should you need us again. 😊

kwong
kwong

Kitchen facet leaking need to be replaced

Facet was the original when house was built. Jay (plumber) was not able to loosen the screws which had rusted and embedded into the countertop. Unfortunately a simple fix turned into a countertop project. Rooter-man was gracious and understanding crediting the difference on the deposit of $170 only charging the flat rate $99 (+ taxes). Appreciate the time Jay took to try to fix the problem but beyond his control. Would recommend this company.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post this review. We look forward to installing your new faucet once your renovations are complete.
Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services

Plumbing

Arrived at the appointed time. Performed work requested. Provided a detailed estimate of potential future work and took the time necessary to explain the estimate in detail in terms that I could understand.

We appreciate you taking the time to Review Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our service.
Rooter-Man Plumbing

Eran in Maple
Eran in Maple

Thank you for repairing the clogged toilet that we had in our office.
You came in less than an hour, and provided fast and professional services.
I will recommend Rooterman GTA to everyone that I know.

Thank you Eran for choosing Rooter-Man for your clogged toilet and drain cleaning requirements. Rapid response and great workmanship is what we focus on,, thank you for this kind review.

$498 +tax for a $65 part and 23 minutes labour.

I had no hot water and it my hot water tank company told me it was my mixing valve. Rooterman said they need to see it to diagnose it themselves. I don't have an issue with that and they had the same diagnosis 5 minutes in.

The cost for replacement was $498 plus tax. We searched online and it appeared the cost was very overpriced.

I have no experience at all and purchased the part for $65 and it took me 23 minutes (i used a stop watch) to replace it.

Absolute rip off.

We encourage you to use this platform as intended, to post reviews with precise facts and accurate pricing. Rooter-Man is happy you were able to solve your plumbing issues on your own. Should you have any issues with your installation please feel free to reach out to us again.

Your Friendly Staff at Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Service

Moe from Brampton
Moe from Brampton

Snaking and hydrojetting

I would highly recommend these guys for the job. These guys very professional and know how to handle any plumbing related issues. I would give them 5 stars for customer service, communication, job completion, cleanup afterwards, and feedback. Thank you for the awesome job which others said couldn't be done.

Moe, thank you for choosing Rooter-Man sewer and drain service for your blocked sewer needs. We look forward to be of service again and thank you for your kind review.

NB
NB

Building trap removal; No-Corrode pipe replacement.

Called about a basement toilet not draining well; it turned out to be a building trap under by basement floor that was badly compromised by roots (this was very clear from the camera). I took up the baseboards and flooring in the affected room, and a crew came to break through the pad and replace the trap. During that work they discovered (as they had warned me might happen) that the drain pipe from the house out to the driveway was "No-Corrode" ("Orangeburg" pipe), a terrible product used in the 40s and 50s that causes trouble for many homes. This was also replaced, with only a small hole in the driveway (they didn't dig up the entire lawn). The site was left clean and ready for me to re-lay the flooring.

Thank you Neil for choosing Rooter-Man sewer service for your old sewer line replacement requirements. Here at Rooter-Man sewer line repairs and replacements is out number one specialty. We pride ourselves in diagnosing any sewer line problem in the GTA and surrounding areas, we thank you for this review.

BAproperties
BAproperties
1 review Hamilton, ON

Foundation Waterproofing

Foundation waterproofing repair in Ancaster Ontario. Professional and done with precision and care. Thank You

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man for your wet basement waterproofing needs. Rooter-Man truly specializes in wet basement waterproofing and we are glad that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for this review !

More about Rooter Man GTA

ROOTER-MAN Plumbing And Drain Service is a group of professionals with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our mission is to provide high quality professional advice and solutions to home-owners. We pride ourselves in providing to our customers the highest standards in customer care throughout the process. We will provide exceptional "beyond the call of duty" services to all our customers. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service, response and quality workmanship. We take pride in our ability to diagnose, give options and complete the job with 100 percent customer satisfaction every time. If you require emergency plumbing services in the Toronto and GTA regions, there are 24 hour emergency plumbers in Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Etobicoke and Burlington locations on stand-by ready to service you. From Plumbing and Drain issues to Wet Basement Waterproofing, Rooter-Man can handle and specializes in these services and more!

Plumbing, Waterproofing, and Concrete Contractors
Enzymes for drain cleaning maintenance, Advantage Plan Memberships
Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning / Clearing, Drain Repair, Sewer Back-Ups, Sewer Line Replacement, Sewer Line Repair,Flooded Basements, Waterline Replacement, Trenchless Sewer Line/Waterline replacement, TV Camera Inspections, Backflow Preventers, Sump Pumps, Leak Detection, Pipe Thawing, Clogged Toilets, Wet Basement Waterproofing, Weeping Tiles, Weeping Tile Replacement, Interior Waterproofing and High Pressure Hot Water Jetting
We stock all major sink, faucet and toilet brands. We proudly stock our trucks with Rigid tools
We specialize in Plumbing, Drain and Sewer services and also in Watermain repair and replacements and also in Wet Basement Waterproofing.
1970
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, and Cash.
Visa, MasterCard,Debit and Cash
Trade Number: D25183 Master Plumber License No: T95-4926928 - T94-4926927
TORONTO DRAIN Contractor's License No: T87-4540654 OAKVILLE Contractor's Licence No. 16-110717
No job is too big or too small for Rooter-Man Plumbers.
PROJECT RATE
Rooter-Man provides Price Quotes up-front BEFORE the work begins. We only begin when the customer ag
All of our work comes with a written guarantee. Manufacuturers warranty on purchased parts / items.