Rooter Man GTA

Reviews for Rooter Man GTA

Peter
Peter

Cracked pipe

Leak in basement turned out to be a cracked kitchen pipe. Rooter Man showed up within an hour after my initial call. Jay was very helpful, professional and quickly found the problem and after explaining costs etc he fixed it and within 3 hours of my call the leak was fixed! Thank you so much for your prompt and professional service.

Thank you Peter for choosing Rooter-Man Plumbing & Drain service. Our highly trained staff specialize in all types of plumbing & Drain emergencies, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you again.

Eileen C.
Eileen C.

Clogged kitchen drain

The technician was professional,thorough and very polite and did a great clean up job.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are happy you were satisfied with your plumbing service.

Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services

lisaburton371
lisaburton371
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Leak in laundry room

I was assured on the phone that I would be dealt with promptly and I was. Alex called me when he was done his previous job and told me his aproximate arrival time. He was punctual, clear in his findings and very helpful. I would highly recommend them. Excellent service.

Lisa thank you for this kind review of Alex and Rooter-Man. We are happy we were able to help you with your plumbing needs.

norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario
norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario

Frozen Pipes

-20 deg Jan 21, 2019. Immediate response from the emergency number and booked a call. Dzenan was very good about calling with his arrival time and then explaining the problem. He was courteous and informative. Unfortunately, the pipes are plastic and the pipe warmer could not be used.

The invoice was sent promptly with a note describing the job. I was able to click on a link to pay. This is a very good system.

The only reason I did not give this 10 stars is that I had provided the office with the on-site contact ( I do not live in the property) but the office had not given that information to Dzenan.

Thank you sir for choosing Rooter-Man for your frozen pipe emergency. Unfortunately it turns out that our thawing equipment could not unfreeze your pipes because there is some pex plastic waterlines in your house and the equipment could not make conductivity. Please be aware of the weather forecast and the next deep freeze we have please turn up the temperature in the house and let a faucet run ever so slowly so there is constant water flow during the extreme conditions. This should prevent the pipe from freezing. We appreciate this review.

Bryan
Bryan

Kitchen Sink Clogging

Jay and Alex are very knowledgable and professional equipping the advanced tools. Not only got the job done but provided much useful information and suggestion about maintaining healthy drainage condition. Highly recommended!!

Thank you Bryan for choosing Rooter-Man To clear you blocked kitchen sink. Cleaning drains is one of many of our specialties. Thank you for this review and we look forward serving you again.

Fill Valve Replacement - Toilet

Rooter Man Gta
647 957 7775

Alex from Rooter Man was very knowledgeable and answered any and all questions I had regarding my condo toilet. Showed up on time and was very courteous and professional the whole. Learned a few things and would hire them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Rooter-Man plumbing and drain services is happy that your experience was pleasant and that Alex was able to answer all your questions. We look forward to servicing your plumbing needs again.

Several jobs

Anthony was prompt and efficient, explained various options without pressure, and carried out work on kitchen drainage, toilet replacement, and replacement of an ancient bathtub faucet, leaving everything working perfectly, as it has continued to do. He made several extra trips to pick up parts, but still got everything done in a remarkably short time, and without any mess. I gulped a bit at the price (it's been a long time since we had any plumbing done), but friends have assured me it wasn't out of line with current standards, and it was well worth it to have someone who could fit the work into my extremely tight schedule and do it so professionally.

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man for your bathroom fixture installation requirements. We pride ourselves on punctuality, expertise in the plumbing and drain industry and we are glad the we met your needs. Thank you kindly for this review and we look forward to be of service again in the future.

Kyle L.
Kyle L.
1 review Burlington, ON

water leak from the ceiling of the main floor above the bathroom

Anthony came over i told him the issue. he when to work found out what the problem was fast, he was very professional, efficient, and respectful. im very satisfied.

Thank you Kyle for choosing Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain service for your leaking pipe needs. Punctuality, expertise and quick response isn't the time of emergencies is what Rooter-Man truly specializes in. Thank you for your business and we appreciate this kind review.

Team Rooter-Man

kaneison
kaneison

Smp pump repair

I believe his name is Anthony ( tall and handsome too). He is very professional,understanding,helpful, patient and well manners. When he came in on Sunday. I showed him where the sump pump was, he opened it and he showed me the water level and plug in and out the cord but the sump pump was not working.
He told me that the sump pump needed to be replaced so he showed me different sump pump with the prices. I went ahead and he completed the work. He did more than what he was there to do and that i Thank him for because he make sure that it is well fixed and save. So Rooter Man, thank u, but first Thank you the Lord, rooterman for sending out one of the best service man to my ressidence.
SO THANK YOU ROOTER MAN.

The staff at Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain services is so happy that you were satisfied with Anthony and his service. Sump pump repair and replacement are just one of our many specialties. We are grateful as well to have gained such a wonderful customer.

tbtb
tbtb

Emergency plumbing

Rooter Man has provided us exceptional service for two separate plumbing emergencies. Both technicians were readily available by phone and on premise. After the first plumbing emergency I had, there was no doubt in my mind that Rooter Man is the right company for the job for the next unexpected situation. Honest and professional with a real human touch. Thank you Robert and Sandy!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review. Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services strives to provide the best customer service combined with top notch workmanship. We look forward to working with you again.

More about Rooter Man GTA

ROOTER-MAN Plumbing And Drain Service is a group of professionals with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our mission is to provide high quality professional advice and solutions to home-owners. We pride ourselves in providing to our customers the highest standards in customer care throughout the process. We will provide exceptional "beyond the call of duty" services to all our customers. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service, response and quality workmanship. We take pride in our ability to diagnose, give options and complete the job with 100 percent customer satisfaction every time. If you require emergency plumbing services in the Toronto and GTA regions, there are 24 hour emergency plumbers in Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Etobicoke and Burlington locations on stand-by ready to service you. From Plumbing and Drain issues to Wet Basement Waterproofing, Rooter-Man can handle and specializes in these services and more!

Drain Services, Plumbing, and Waterproofing
Enzymes for drain cleaning maintenance, Advantage Plan Memberships
Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning / Clearing, Drain Repair, Sewer Back-Ups, Sewer Line Replacement, Sewer Line Repair,Flooded Basements, Waterline Replacement, Trenchless Sewer Line/Waterline replacement, TV Camera Inspections, Backflow Preventers, Sump Pumps, Leak Detection, Pipe Thawing, Clogged Toilets, Wet Basement Waterproofing, Weeping Tiles, Weeping Tile Replacement, Interior Waterproofing and High Pressure Hot Water Jetting
We stock all major sink, faucet and toilet brands. We proudly stock our trucks with Rigid tools
We specialize in Plumbing, Drain and Sewer services and also in Watermain repair and replacements and also in Wet Basement Waterproofing.
1970
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, and Cash.
Visa, MasterCard,Debit and Cash
Trade Number: D25183
TORONTO Contractor's License No: T87-4540654 OAKVILLE Contractor's Licence No. 16-110717
No job is too big or too small for Rooter-Man Plumbers.
PROJECT RATE
Rooter-Man provides Price Quotes up-front BEFORE the work begins. We only begin when the customer ag
All of our work comes with a written guarantee. Manufacuturers warranty on purchased parts / items.