Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Marla F from Calgary
Marla F from Calgary

Tankless Hot Water

Another great review for Knight! We had our hot water tank replaced with a new on demand system. From the initial contact with Dave (who was very patient with all my questions) to my install with Geoff and Tyler it was such a fantastic experience. I cannot say enough of about this company and the people who work for it. I absolutely had the dream team in my home and it was a pleasure to have Geoff and Tyler do the work. They were respectful, knowledgeable and very patient with me and all my concerns/questions. I am extremely particular in work that is done in my home and Knight exceeds my expectations. They also now have an electrician division that came in handy when we needed power for the new unit. Kyler came out and was able to efficiently get power for the unit as well as go over and above by installing some extra plug ins that were needed. Very happy with how seamless everything is with Knight. Thank you so much for everything. You have a customer for life!

Hello Marla thanks for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I'm happy to hear we meet your expectations and will let Dave, Geoff and Tyler know. Please call us any time if you need anything else repaired or replaced.
Thanks again,
Sir Fixalot

Thunder11 in Calgary
Thunder11 in Calgary

Installing a new furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank.

We got off to a rocky start with the appointment co-ordination at first but they made up for it with great service for the installation. Kevin and his team were fantastic.

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing Knight. It was a pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Please know we are here for you and all our clients 24/7.
Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day.
Best Regards

Jay W.
Jay W.

New Furnace, Hot water heater and duct cleaning

Overall, Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning was very professional and I am glad that we selected them. The pricing was reasonable compared to other companies that were quoting up to 30% more for comparable products and service. Brian completed our quote and provided a variety of options with detailed pricing. He was on time, professional and responded in a timely manner to all questions. Kevin installed our furnace and Tyler installed the hot water tank. Both were friendly, completed their work in a day and provided their professional opinion to questions that I had. Tristan cleaned our ducts after the furnace and hw heater were installed. He was friendly, provided a quote prior to completing the work and described what was going to be completed. I enjoyed my experience will all the different services provided by Knight and will use them in the future.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We appreciate you choosing Knight for your recent install. I will share your comments with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful day.
Best Regards.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

2 New Toilets, new faucet, video of sewer drain, repair of sink

Knights Plumbing and Heating has been my plumber since 2000 when they were still AAA Plumbing. I will continue to use their services as long as possible. The receptionists are so pleasant, they follow up on questions, the plumbers are always pleasant, prompt and efficient. They explain the issues clearly and give me options to consider when making repairs. All projects they have worked on have been well done and are still "going". Mark was one of my last plumbers. He was very pleasant, was good to my dogs and took on some weird tasks like putting my sink back where it belonged (long story). I appreciated his work, his ability to explain the work he was doing and the way he and his partner communicated and worked so well together. thanks Knight Plumbing.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Mark. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. We are so happy we were able to assist you with your Plumbing Needs. Please call us anytime in the future if you need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.
The Knight Plumbing & Heating Team

Keith in Calgary
Keith in Calgary

Hot water tank

Good morning
We recently had our hot water tank replace. The service from Knights was first class. Mark the technician was incredible from his personality to his work. I would not hesitate to recommend Knights Plumbing and Heating in the future and especially Mark

Keith Powell

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent Service visit and repair. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Mark and also share with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you trusting and choosing Knight for your home needs. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you and your home
Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Drever family in Calgary
Drever family in Calgary

Furnace

Thanks so much to Karl for his prompt and professional attention to our furnace. He took extra time to explain exactly what the problem was and repaired it quickly. Very happy with Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We will definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and taking the time to share your experience with one of our Knight Karl. We appreciate your feedback. We strive very hard on every single visit to exceed our client's expectations.I will make sure to pass your comments on to Karl. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a spectacular day. Best Regards.

Simon in Calgary
Simon in Calgary

Furnace and air con installation

Knight plumbing explained the options for the furnace and air conditioning installation. Also the financing options.

The installation day went smoothly, Kevin did a great job and we are very pleased with the equipment and service.

Thank you Simon for choosing Knight and taking the time to share your recent experience. I will pass your kind comments on to Kevin. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you you and your home. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

Tgrant in Calgary
Tgrant in Calgary

Kitchen faucet issues

Mark was prompt, professional and really knew what he was doing. I fought with this sink for hours the day prior. Marks professionalism solved our problem in a short matter of time. I would definitely use knight plumbing again. Appreciate the fantastic service Mark!

Thank you very much for the review with our technician Mark. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.
Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

ssevans
ssevans
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Poly b replacement, bathrooms install, hot water heater

The team of jason and david were great. Very efficient and friendly to deal with. They asked questions to find out what I wanted and supplied updates on timelines throughout the project

A sincere thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience with HomeStars. I have passed your review on to Jason, David and our entire service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Best regards.

Mary -.
Mary -.
0 reviews Chestermere, AB

Install new AC unit

We used Knight Plumbing to install and AC unit in our house. Our salesman Brian was very knowledgeable and gave us options for different units. Knight Plumbing also worked with us on the pricing. The installation technician was right on time. He was very quick, efficient and professional. He took the time to show us all the work that had been completed and how to use the new unit. We are just waiting on a backordered winter cover. I would highly recommend Knight Plumbing.

Hello,
Thank you for taking a few moments to share your review. We strive on exceeding our clients expectations. I will be sure to pass long your kind words to our entire Service Team
Thank you for your business, should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to give us a call.
The team at Knight Plumbing & Heating

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.