Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

A.Hayes in Calgary
A.Hayes in Calgary

Plumbing Problem

Had an early morning plumbing problem, called knight and was sent an employee by the name of Mark C. It ended up being more complicated then initially thought and he was extremely helpful, informative and friendly. Great experience with this company and will definitely use again in the future.

w.g.lewis
w.g.lewis

Air conditioner froze

Frozen air conditioner was fixed and plumbing drain corrected. Resealed the furnace unit and replaced hose.

Dryer vent ducting loose and inaccessible

I called Knights at short notice, they sent Karl, a lovely man, who fixed the problem (reattached the ducting and this time with proper support) in no time at all - lots of experience and knowledge and it shows. I even got a senior's discount. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We appreciate you choosing Knight for your Dryer repair. I will pass your comments on to Karl and also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful day.

Denise in Calgary
Denise in Calgary

Replaced Air Conditioner

Thank you Knights for replacing our old Air Conditioner. We noticed a difference immediately how quiet and quickly the Goodman cooled our home. Kevin was professional, courteous and did a thorough job. Thank you, Kevin!

Thank you for sharing a review here on HomeStars. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Kevin and our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime in the future if you ever need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day.

Sir Fix A Lot

Kevin J in Calgary
Kevin J in Calgary

A/C REPAIR

OF COURSE MY A/C GOES AT A BAD TIME , WHEN ITS HOT OUT, I GAVE KNIGHT PLUMBING A CALL ON MONDAY GOT AN APPT FOR WEDNESDAY WHICH WAS GREAT. I WAS CONTACTED BY KARL L. THE TECH COMING OUT SAID HE WAS A HALF HOUR OUT AND WAS ON TIME. I GAVE HIM THE LOWDOWN ON WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE A/C STOPPED WORKING AND HE PROCEDED TO CHECK THINGS OUT AT THE FURNACE FIRST AND THEN TO THE A/C UNIT NEXT. OF COURSE I WAS DREDDING THE WORST, KARL ISOLATED A PROBLEM PART WITHIN 10 MINUTES, TESTED IT AND WENT TO THE TRUCK TO SEE IF HE HAD THE PART. LUCKY FOR ME HE HAD ONE LEFT, INSTALLED IT CHECKED THE PRESSURES AND WITHIN A HALF HOUR I HAD A/C AGAIN. KARL ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS I THREW AT HIM AND WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND KIND IN HIS SERVICE THANKS KARL

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and sharing a review. I will make sure Karl see's your comments and also will share them with the Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day.

plumbing service

I realized at 6.30 AM that there was a significant water leak around hot water tank. I contacted Knight Plumbing and they responded quickly. Jason arrived and he was professional, respectful and highly efficient. Excellent work and customer service.
Brian

Thank you so much for the kind words and review. We strive very hard on every Service call to exceed our client's expectations. I will be sure to share your review with Jason. Please have peace of mind knowing we are here for you anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a remarkable day. Best Regards

shaylak1
shaylak1

Furnace replacement and AC

George did a fantastic job! Hard working and very knowledgeable. Friendly , was very easy to ask questions he explained everything very well!

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and taking the time to share your experience with one of our Knights George. We appreciate your feedback. We strive very hard on every single visit to exceed our client's expectations.I will make sure to pass your comments on to Dan. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a spectacular day. Best Regards.

Excellent service and above all expectations

I needed some plumbing work done ASAP due to me trying to fix it myself...I have learned not to fix it myself!

Brett from Knight Plumbing came the next day and had my plumbing work fixed in about an hour. He explained everything he was going to do and when he finished, he showed me how it was working properly. He also checked other plumbing fixtures in my house and explained what to watch for to prevent future expensive work. I found Brett to be honest and did very good work. I thank Knight Plumbing for fixing what needed fixing and for their solid service. Ken K.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Brett. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. We are so happy we were able to assist you with your Plumbing Needs. Please call us anytime in the future if you need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.
The Knight Plumbing & Heating Team

Christine in Calgary
Christine in Calgary

furnace and HVAC

Excellent service and skilled technicians. Kevin and Brandon got it all done in a very full day . They were very considerate of my home and office , left no mess and were very personable.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and sharing a review. We are very proud to have Kevin & Brandon on our Team. I will make sure to pass your kind comments on to them as well. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards..Sir Fix A Lot

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Toilet repair

One of my toilets was having leaking issues and randomly flushing. After trying to find parts for this non-standard brand toilet with no real success, I called Knight Plumbing who had done good work for me in the past. They came out and assessed the situation, figured out what they needed and found the only place in Calgary that carried the parts. As it was late afternoon on a Friday, they only charged me the callout fee and agreed to get the parts and come back Monday to complete the repairs. I was given the option to finish it that Friday, but it would have been highly expensive to pay them to drive to the South of Calgary and come back in rush hour.

As the tech (Dan) left on the Friday, my wife had arrived home in the middle of a hail storm trying to unload groceries. Before I could grab my shoes, Dan ran out of the house and grabbed all the groceries for her and brought them into the house. This non-hesitating act was not only a testament to his character but clearly demonstrated the type of professionals Knight Plumbing employs. As promised, Dan did come back on Monday and completed the repairs and I have had no further leaks or auto-flushes.

Steve & Jen

Thank you Steve & Jen for choosing Knight and taking the time to share your recent experience. I will pass your kind comments on to Dan. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you you and your home. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.