Plumbing

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

waynegr
waynegr

Hot water tank replaced

I was quite happy with the work, Fast service call and they said the available time was in the afternoon, but he call me in about an half hour and said he an opening right away.

rob.mann in Calgary
rob.mann in Calgary

shower

We have a problem with a shower mixing valve. The cartridge needs to be replaced but a part is not available at the present time. Kevin, the technician, is trying his utmost to find a suitable replacement part on our behalf and we are grateful. Kevin worked on the existing valve to make it serviceable for the interim and appears to be a competent, caring individual. This is our first experience with Knight Plumbing and Heating and it has been positive.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent service visit with one of our "Knights" Kevin. I will be sure to pass your comments on to him and also share them with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you choosing Knight and hope we will be your first call in the future if you ever need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Noticed our hot water tank was leaking on a Thursday evening, called Knight Plumbing Friday morning, had our tank replaced by noon that same day! Kilen was very efficient and professional. Did a thorough job and clean up, also noting a few things that will need our attention soon. We were fully satisfied with the work, however, we didn’t give a full 10/10 due to price. After the bill was paid, we noticed Knight was running a promotion. We called in and were reimbursed some money, but it would have saved us the trouble and shown good will if it were mentioned from the start.

Thank you very much Mike for choosing Knight for your recent plumbing needs. I will make sure Kilen sees your comments and I will also share them with the entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

Denise in Calgary
Denise in Calgary

Furnace & a/c inspection and service

Karl is great! He's professional and always calls to let you know that he's on his way to your home. He's thorough and takes the time to explain any issues that he finds. He's very personable and friendly. Not only does he do great work, he's also a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Denise for sharing your new install here on HomeStars. We appreciate your feedback and I have passed your comments on to Karl as well as all of our Service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have many winters of warmth in your home. Best Regards.

Gloria1111 from Calgary
Gloria1111 from Calgary

Furnace inspection

I love the guys that help me. Being a women 1st time home owner I trust Karl to come to my home and advise me with the furnace and the plumbing. I'm so thankful for this service and what professional people working with knight team. He answered my questions addressed my concerns, leaving me confortablr and happy. Even the phone reception are super ausome and understanding. No other company for me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent service visit with one of our "Knights" Karl. I will be sure to pass your comments on to him and also share them with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you choosing Knight and hope we will be your first call in the future if you ever need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Boiler and plumbing service

Always great service. Keep my 19 year old heated floor system running. Same day service when I have a plumbing issue. Have Toto toilets that tech went out of his way to fix. All are very personable.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent Service visit here on HomeStars. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future if you ever need us. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

Anna Molbak from Calgary
Anna Molbak from Calgary

Up Sell extremely expensive replacement

I wanted an assessment on some plumbing issues. I was told that I need 2 new toilets which might be the case, but the quote was $$$$$ and speaking to a rep at another company he said the sale person might have just wanted to sell toilet. I could have sourced the toilets myself for $200 less each. Then I had a leaky faucet which the plumber said if I didn't know the brand by the time they sourced the cartridge it would be the cost of a replacement faucet which they quoted me $400. I went to another company got a faucet for $50 and the sales person told me how to replace very easy. My kitchen faucet also leaked which the sales person could have fixed right there, but said he would need to charge me a full hour of work for a five minute job so I would be better to get all fixed at once. Again pressuring me to accept the quote. I said I'm paying a $80 call out what did that cover which was apparently for useless quote that I would not act on due over priced services. Not impressed and would not recommend complete waste of $80.

Thank you Anna for your review. I also want to thank you for allowing us to look into your concerns and correct them. We strive very hard to be upfront and honest with all our dealings. As a Family Operated Company for the last 45 plus years, our technicians are not paid by Commission or Pressure you into the purchase. We provide upfront pricing to all of our customers so they are aware of the fees associated to each individual repair/replacement. In your case we clearly did not meet your expectations. And for that we sincerely apologize. I do thank you for bringing this to our attention as there is always room for improvement. Thank you again for allowing us to look into your concerns. Hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. The Knight Team.

Mike Merstorf in Calgary
Mike Merstorf in Calgary

Water line replacement

We had a polyB water line rupture in our ceiling after returning home from vacation. The water quickly saturated the ceiling and began ‘raining’ in our kitchen and lower family room. We needed it fixed ASAP and Knight was able to provide the services required in a short period of time.

Hello Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent service visit with one of our "Knights" Dan. I will be sure to pass your comments on to him and also share them with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you choosing Knight and hope we will be your first call in the future if you ever need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

jhechanova
jhechanova

Thermostsat

George was very friendly. He seemed to be very knowledgeable at what he does and he was very quick to fix the problem.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent service visit with one of our "Knights" George. I will be sure to pass your comments on to him and also share them with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you choosing Knight and hope we will be your first call in the future if you ever need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

Mike cushwy in Calgary
Mike cushwy in Calgary

Furnace repair

Sean was very knowledgeable about my furnace and explained what was wrong,he fixed the problem in reasonable time .Before he left,he made sure to test and show me all the repairs done.Im very happy and would recommend Knight to my friends and family.

Thank you very much Mike for choosing Knight for your recent plumbing needs. I will make sure Geoff sees your comments and I will also share them with the entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.