Plumbing

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

John Zeller from Calgary
John Zeller from Calgary

Friendly and Efficient Services

After a hot water and furnace inspection and service, I received a quote on some plumbing work (fix leak, install pressure reducer and remove old water softener and replace by new one). The price was right and the past service was a good indication of what they could do, so I gave the go ahead.

They arrived on time, did the job, verified that all was ok, cleaned up after themselves and billed me the quoted amount.

All was good, the service was polite and friendly and efficient. Can you ask for anything more?

Good Morning John,
Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing & Heating needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with the Technicians and to the rest of our Service Team. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you.

Repair trane furnace

403-287-8980
Calgary
AB
T2C 3E5

Service guys were great. They were fast efficient and friendly. Not only did they fix the furnace but also the baffling in the ducts. Before our furnace roared like a lion. Now she’s purrs like a kitten.

Hello,
A sincere thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience with HomeStars. I have passed your review on to our entire service team. I am pleased to hear that we were able to quiet down the noise issue. Enjoy the purr of your furnace and stay warm. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Best regards.

Billy in Calgary
Billy in Calgary

Wax ring replacement - very friendly and professional

Dan of Knight Plumbing was really nice and replaced the ring under our upstairs toilet very quickly and cleanly. No more leaking, works like a charm now. Thanks again, Dan.

Hello Billy, Thank you for your review. It was very kind of you to share your recent experience. I will make sure to share your review with our Knight Dan as well as the entire Service Team. We take pride in going that extra mile for our clients. Glad we could assist and save you the time and money. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

Han in Calgary
Han in Calgary
1 review Priddis, AB

Yet another leak ...

We have had many, many leaks. We have encountered several plumbers. Knight has been our go-to outfit for some time now. This episode, a drain leak, added to our confidence in Knight. Calm professionalism, clear explanations and prompt service continue to be the qualities we see in Knight. Thanks, folks, you make us happy!

Hello Han,
Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with the Technicians and to the rest of our Service Team. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you.

Humidifier water pipe leakage

The work was done satisfactory. Andrew had a complete knowledge of the work he was doing and he cleaned all the mess after the job. Thank you knight plumbing for the service.

Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing & Heating needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with Andrew and to the rest of our Service Team. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you.

Sanjay in Calgary
Sanjay in Calgary

Furnace Repair

Very uncomfortable experience. Dispatch from the company was very prompt. The technician had no clue to check the furnace problem. My furnace stopped working yesterday somewhere midnight. I woke up in the morning with 16.1 C temperature in house. Called Knight Plumbing and Heating to help. During the registration of complaint, I told the operator about no or minimum flow at vent outlets. Technician told me that the igniter and the flame temperature sensor to blame and need replacement about $ 345 (135+210) parts plus labor. I gave go ahead. No improvement. He suggested to change Temperature switch. I told him to bypass the switch and check air flow. He did that and told me that blower is weak. I told him to change blower motor and see whether problem is solved. Hi did and problem was solved. Furnace started working normal. I told him to change back the igniter and flame temperature sensor. He did but charged me for $ 940 for blower motor (1/2 HP) and 2 hours of labor.
Not recommended for Furnace Repair.

Hello we understand that you are frustrated and we apologize if you felt uncomfortable. During our review of the call/invoice we discovered that there was an error made on the invoice by the tech. I've also been informed that our technician supervisor has been in contact with you to confirm this and the invoice will be adjusted accordingly. When it comes to the original misdiagnosis please understand that we are only human and sometimes make mistakes. Please rest assured that our techs have been screened and are certified to work the equipment. If you have any further question or concerns please don't hesitate to call us directly via phone. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

The Knight Team

Furnace repair

Andrew S was great, efficient and answered all my questions. He was able to come earlier than the time was given which was great. I would recommend knight plumbing as they were accommodating for my schedule. Price was within reason.

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent service experience with our Knights. I am pleased to hear your issues were addressed in a timely fashion. Please contact any time we can be of assistance.
Again thank you for you review.
Have a great day!
The Knight Team

Hot Water Tank

Dan came at 9: am with the new water tank - removed old tank and had the new one installed and old parts removed and area cleaned up before noon-did a great job. Put plastic bags on his shoes and on the fillet to move the new tank down stairs. Good job, would call them again - no problem

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with a few of our Knight Dan. I will share your kind comments with him. I will also share them with our Service Team. It was a pleasure to assist you and we hope we are your first call in the future if you ever need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a Marvelous day.

Boiler service

Geoff was very efficient. He is very pleasant to deal with and very helpful. I have no problem with always calling Knight plumbing and heating for service work. Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you very much for your review with our Knight Geoff and for choosing Knight. It was a pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Please know we are here for you and all our clients 24/7. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards

Patti M.
Patti M.

Furnace Ckeck and plumbing issue

Andrew the plumber was very polite and friendly and was able to fix 2-3 required repairs. The 3rd required a part that I wasn’t wanting to pay for so all good.

Tommy the furnace man was also very polite and friendly. He determined the source of my problem and will order the furnace board and call me Mo day to make arrangements to come and install.

Good Morning Patti,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Service visit. I will pass along your kind comments to
Andrew and Tommy and to the rest our service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and I hope you have a marvelous day.
Best regards

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.