Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

FURNACE AND HOT WATER TANK INSPECTION & SERVICE

Recently had furnace inspected and repaired by Kevin & Kyler. They were very courteous, explained what needed to be replaced, provided quote before doing repair and left the area clean and tidy. I also had the hotwater tank and plumbing checked by David with the same experience. Overall, it was great to find a company that values customer service and I will definitely be going to them for any future problems, maintenance etc.

Good Afternoon John,
Thank you very much for posting a review on your recent service experience with out Knights Karl, Kyler and David. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them and to our entire Service team. I am happy we were able to assist you with repairing your furnace and hot water tank. We strive to meet and exceed all of our clients expectations everyday. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.
Thanks again and have a great day!

Audrey in Vernon
Audrey in Vernon

Furnace and Air Conditioner Replacement

All summer long I had been dreading the probability that it was time to replace my furnace and air conditioner. Brian’s initial quote clearly listed all the necessary products and services. Yet it was flexible enough to incorporate the specific requests that ensured I got absolutely everything I wanted. In a couple of days Karl and Carson arrived with the materials and more importantly, the “know-how” to get everything installed with minimum disruption while keeping me informed about their progress. I never thought that it could be so painless or so easy. I could not be more pleased. I have become a Knight fan.

Thank you Audrey for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you. I will make sure to pass your kind comments on to Brian, Karl, Carson and our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and I hope you have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

Diana
Diana

Furnace not working

Called another furnace repair company, first thing the Technician did was look at the installation date of the furnace and advise that we most likely needed a new furnace. The balance of his diagnostic time was spent justifying why we needed a new furnace at a cost of between $7,500 to $10,500. Not happy with this, we contacted Knight Plumbing for a second opinion.

Karl with Knight Plumbing arrived, within minutes he discovered that our Nest thermostat had originally not be installed correctly and that the internal battery had run so low that it was no longer sending the signal to the furnace to turn on. Karl fixed the wiring of the thermostat, tested the furnace and surprise . . . it worked just fine.

Thank you so much to Karl for his honesty and not attempting to sell us repairs that we didn't need. We won't hesitate to recommend Knight Plumbing to friends and family. They'll be getting our future business.

Good Afternoon Diana,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your recent service call with our Knight Karl. I am so happy we were able to resolve the issue with your furnace. Please contact us anytime we can be of assistance. Again thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass them along to Karl and to the rest of our service team.
Have a great day!

Ramona in Calgary
Ramona in Calgary

Furnace inspection

I called Knight Nov 8 as I thought there may be something wrong with my furnace, they had me booked for next day-afternoon, but say if they can get me in sooner that day they would call. Tech- Karl called in the morning, said he could be on his way if I was home. Karl was so polite, fixed my problem, answered all my questions- even the ones I asked twice. He checked everything and filled out the inspection form in detail- I watched him, he was so thorough and his attention to detail was excellent. He was very friendly, shared stories to build a strong customer relationship. He showed he cared and was fully focused on the task at hand. He totally listened to the customer (which was me) and found out I needed a furnace and duct cleaning and explained Knight did this and got me booked into the office in a few minutes. Not sure how long Karl has been with the company but I believe Knight Plumbing and Heating should keep this employee around. Thank-you

Good Morning Ramona,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post about your recent service appointment with our Knight Karl. I am pleased to hear that your issue with your furnace has been resolved. Please contact us anytime we can be of assistance.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
Sir Fix A Lot

rnurse
rnurse

Tankless water heater repair

Explained and showed the problem and fixed in a timely fashion. Very pleased with service and the cost.

A sincere thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience with HomeStars. I have passed your review on to our entire service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Best regards.

Newtocalgary in Calgary
Newtocalgary in Calgary

Leaking furnance humidifier

New to Calgary and bought a home. Within 10 days of moving in I notice water from the furnace humidifier on the floor.

Requested a call and had an appointment very quickly. Karl was the service person. He took the time to show me the issue, how to rectify and how to prevent in the future. He walked me through how the furnance works, showing valves and thermostat settings etc.

He was friendly, informative and put me at ease. I will use Knight every year for annual inspections and tune ups!!

Hello,
Welcome to Calgary. Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. I’m happy to hear that everything has been rectified in a timely manner! I’ll make sure to pass on your kind words to Karl and to the rest of our team. Thanks for your business and have a wonderful day

Janet
Janet

The wax rings on two toilets were replaced. My furnace was checked, the humidifier was checked, and the humidifier pad was replaced.

The Technician was very knowledgeable and did a great job. He told me what the cost would be before he started the work, and he explained everything that he did. He cleaned the job site after he was done the work, and he completed everything very efficiently. He was very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend Knight Plumbing and will use their services again.

Good Morning Janet,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent service experience with our Knights. I am pleased to hear your issues were addressed in a timely fashion. Please contact any time we can be of assistance.
Again thank you for you review.
Have a great day!

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Furnace Replacement

In late September, 2018, Tom replaced the furnace in the 17 year old house that we recently purchased. The job came in on schedule and
under budget, including an upgraded thermostat that he had in his truck. Tom did a neat and tidy job and left no mess behind.
In October, I noticed that the humidifier solenoid wires were not hooked up. (Tom must have not seen them or left without remembering them.)
So I called Knight and they sent Karl, who did the hookup and got everything working at no charge - "under warranty." He explained to my wife and me the operation of the thermostat/humidistat.
Both Tom and Karl were very courteous and friendly. I would have either of them back again.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review on your recent appointment with one of our Knights. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Tom and Karl and to our entire service team. I am happy we were able to resolve this issue and that your new furnace is keeping you and your family nice and warm. Please contact us anytime we can be of assistance. Thank you again for choosing Knight
Best regards.

martin taylor from Calgary
martin taylor from Calgary

furnace and instant water heater service

Today i had my furnace and water heater serviced by Geoff from this company. I can not speak highly enough about the level of service provided. Geoff is a skilled and professional person who was prepared to both offer advice and listen to concerns I had about the system. Would highly recommend using this company.They were even prepared to put up with my dog.

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent service experience. We strive at exceeding our customers expectations. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Geoff and to the rest of our service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.
Thank you and have a great day!

Doug
Doug

Completely Satisfied

Another firm I have used for many years for yearly inspections on my furnace and water heater informed me the heat exchanger in my 20 year old furnace was cracked and needed immediate (this is a crisis!) replacement. I got them to quote me for a new furnace; for the recommended 96% efficient 2 stage was just shy of $7000 installed and would take two full days to complete. They were very aggressive and I was not at all comfortable with the Tech.

I then called Knight, based on their customer reviews to get a second opinion. They sent a technician, Karl, out to my home and he quickly confirmed the diagnosis of a cracked heat exchanger, although it was certainly no crisis, at least not yet. He was very professional even taking the time to partially disassemble the furnace so that I could see for myself the cracking.

I asked Karl to suggest options for a replacement furnace and we ended up with a similar 96% efficient 2 stage. The difference? The furnace Karl was suggesting, installed, was $2000.00 (yes two-thousand dollars) less expensive! Furthermore they could do it in a day "easily". I decided to purchase then and there and booked an installation for a couple days later.

My next contact was with the installer, Kevin, who showed exactly on time at 08:30. He came in to look at the old furnace and announced he thought he could be all done by noon - 1:00pm latest. I was shocked, no two full days?

Kevin was finished by 12:30 as promised and the workmanship seems first class. I have cancelled my yearly maintenance with the other firm and purchased Knight's instead.

Both Karl and Kevin were polite, amiable and professional.

I am completely happy with the work and would recommend them anytime.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to Karl & Kevin along with the rest of the Service Team. Please feel free to contact us anytime should you need assistance. Have a marvelous day.
Best Regards

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.