Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Bibi in Calgary

I called Knight Plumbing to fix a kitchen drain that was clogged. The technician discussed the cost with me in advance. He solved the problem within 30 minutes. He showed me that the drain was working properly afterward. He was courteous and clean.

I thought the cost was too high, but then this is typical of plumbing services, and it had to be done.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear your drain issue was resolved. I will pass your comments on to the Technician who was at your home. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a great day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

C. Ripley in Calgary

We had Knight Plumbing come out and replace our old furnace, hot water tank and to install a/c. From the sales person Brian to the electrician Lee and technicans Kevin and Tyler the complete process was seamless. Great company to deal with from start to finish, would recommend this company to my friends and family no problem.

Job Price

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. It is always our intention to exceed our client's expectations on every service call and installation. I will pass your kind comments on to all the Technicians that were at your home. It was a pleasure to assist you in your installation. Please do not hesitate to call us any time we can assist you. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Deyaliz in Calgary

We had today the technician Jason. What a great guy! he explained to us everything he had to do and he was very professional and friendly. As always, this company provide us a great service for a great value! we always call them and at the end we are very satisfied with them.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind words and review. I will pass your comments on to Jason. I will also share them with our Service Team. It was a pleasure to assist you and we appreciate you allowing Knight into your home. Please call us anytime you need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Maria in Calgary

Karl was punctual, professional and knowledgeable.
Karl ensured that I was provided with all the necessary information before he initiated any procedures.
Karl answered any additional questions that I had in a professional manner.

Job Price

Thank you Maria for choosing Knight. We appreciate your review. I will personally make sure that Karl sees your comments and will also share them with our Service Team. Please call us anytime you need us. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Discovered a leak in our basement overnight and couldnt see where it was coming from. Called several plumbers at 7:30 in the morning, and Knight was the only one that answered. They were courteous right from the start. Had a guy there at 8:10 am (unbelievable)! Jason was awesome and found the leak quickly which was coming all the way from our second story bathroom. Turns out it was a fitting that had cracked in half. They were the 4th plumber i called but will always be the first now! Great Job Guys!!!

Job Price

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and for sharing your recent experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to repair your leak. I will be sure to pass you comments on to Jason. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime literally, you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a spectacular day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Krista from Calgary

Knight did an awesome job!! Had them at my house couple times for furnace & duct cleaning & A/C, humidifier qoute & install. Did a great job! Thanks to all the guys who were at my house over the past couple weeks & ladies in the office. I will be using Knight for all my future heating & pkumbing needs.

Job Price

Thank you Krista for taking the time to share your recent Service visits. We appreciate you choosing Knight for your home needs. I will be sure to share your review with our entire Service Team. Please let us know any time we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Robert

George was very informative in helping me make a decision in going with a gas water heater vs. electric and he repaired the air conditioner in a quick and expert manner.

Geoff did an excellent job installing the new gas water heater and replacing the old ABS venting with new PVC venting under challenging circumstances.

Both gentlemen are confident and courteous. Important attributes in the home service industry.

Job Price

Thank you Robert for choosing Knight for your recent Service needs. I will be sure to pass your comments on to George and Geoff. I will also share your review with our entire Service Team. Thanks again and hope you have an awesome day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Malcolm

The entire Knight team provided exceptional service during the installation of air conditioning at my condominium. Brian performed the initial property investigation, provided a number of options, and recommended one path based on his experience. George, Leigh, and Tyler performed the installation of the air conditioning, and did so professionally and quickly. It was important to me to keep my Nest thermostat, and though it introduced an additional complication into the job, Brian and the Knight team found a way to get it done. The entire experience was excellent, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Knight for future jobs.

Job Price

Thank you on behalf of the entire Service Team here at Knight. We appreciate your review and kind comments. I will make sure to share your review with everyone involved. It was a pleasure to assist you and hope we are your first call any time you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you enjoy your new AC for many years. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service manager.

Jeremy

The day before my daughter's birthday party we lost all hot water....it was a Saturday. We have an on-demand system with a storage tank (a little more crew pled than your standard hot water system). We called Knight Plumbing, we had a great previous experience with them, and they had a technician contact us. Geoff worked with our chaotic schedule to come at a time which work with all the activities that were occurring that day. The thermostat on the storage tank had failed and he had a replacement with him. Unfortunately that was not the only issue....but Geoff stayed to confirm that replacing the thermostat rectified the problem and when it didn't he immediately began looking for other issues. It turned out that there was a leaking faucet cartige in the shower handle upstairs that was backfeeding cold water into the hot water line.

Job Price

Thank you very much Jeremy for your comments and review. Sorry to hear about the timing of your issues but happy to hear we were able to accommodate and rectify your hot water needs. I will be sure to pass your review on to Geoff. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please let us know anytime you need us. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

JesseJohn in Calgary

After receiving a quote from another company for a tankless hot water heater, Knight Plumbing came in and provided a competing quote that was much more detailed and considered many other factors that the other company did not mention. I ultimately decided to go with a new hot water tank from Knight, which they installed quickly and with good workmanship. A billing error after the install was also handled promptly and courteously.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Knight and staking the time to post a review. I will share your comments with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

For all your plumbing needs in Calgary, Alberta, you can depend on the expertise and great service you receive from Knight Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We are the Calgary plumbers that put our customers' needs first. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program1