Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Bibi in Calgary

I called Knight Plumbing to fix a kitchen drain that was clogged. The technician discussed the cost with me in advance. He solved the problem within 30 minutes. He showed me that the drain was working properly afterward. He was courteous and clean.

I thought the cost was too high, but then this is typical of plumbing services, and it had to be done.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear your drain issue was resolved. I will pass your comments on to the Technician who was at your home. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a great day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

We noticed that the hot water was not working and the pilot light on the tank would not light. We called Knights plumbing to have a look. Jason was over in less than 5 minutes and was able to drain the tank. We would have had flooding otherwise. The new tank was put in and fully functional in less than 24 hours.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review and choosing Knight. I will make sure to share your comments with our Service Team. I will also pass them on to Jason as well. It was a pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a superb day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Stan Parkin from Calgary

From initial sales call from Brian Pigeon and installer Kevin Wall was completely satisfied with professionalism and patience when asking any questions or how equipment would operate. Installer took time to make sure all removal and installation was top of the line was very punctual and stayed on job site all 3 days. Both Brian and Keven showed good sense of humour and spoke of the enjoyment they had in working for Knights. Would highly recommend both individuals and Knight's overall.

Job Price

Thank you Stan for your review. We appreciate you choosing Knight for your home heating & AC needs. We hope you enjoy your new home comfort for many years. I will be sure to pass your comments on to all the gentlemen that were at your home. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Mwoodward  in Calgary

From Brian the estimator to Kevin the technician and his helper, Carson...awesome customer service, professionalism and efficiency. Everything was so well explained and such friendly service. I'd recommend Knight Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning anytime and every time. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you choosing Knight. I will make sure to pass your comments to all the "Knights" that you mentioned. I will also share your review with our entire Service Team. Please call us should you ever need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvellous day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Poffenroth

Just have to say George was absolutely amazing!!! He was so responsive, accommodating and treated us and our home like it was his own.

Job Price

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. I will pass your comments on to George and also with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Pauline in Toronto

Removed toilet. Water not draining through pipe. But sewer lines were very clean as per Dan, who came the day before with a camera. Needed to find the backflow drain. Went back to the office to bring a camera. Could see the problem on the screen. Backflow problem. Cut hole in drywall, found drain. Removed cap & flapper. Reset the toilet. Checked to see if working properly. Toilet working great. Jason kept me informed about every step he was taking. Would definitely recommend these people. Very happy with the work done. Even saved me money.
Thanks Jason.

Jason.

Job Price

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. We appreciate your feedback and review on your recent service needs. I will make sure to pass your comments on to the Technicians that assisted you. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Bayne Assmus in Calgary

Awesome service. Geoff was on time and very knowledgable about the products and services that we had called about. He represented himself and the company extremely well. Will recommend to others. Thanks.

Job Price

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and sharing a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you our award winning service. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a spectacular day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin Service Manager.

MarissaKeeler in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Had a water leak in my kitchen, Mike came by super quickly and after investigating Mike discovered he had to find and order the specific part for our small space. After working around my busy schedule I felt comfortable enough to leave my door unlocked for Mike to fix the issue while I was at school, he was very respectful of my space, accommodating of my class by texting me, and when I arrived he even helped me change batteries in a device unrelated to the pluming issue! Mike made sure my landlord was getting the best for her price and provided us with some drain cleaner to make sure we had no further issues. I really appreciate how easy Mike made this experience and all the extra effort put in. We will definitely be calling Mike for any future issues.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you. We appreciate you choosing Knight for your plumbing needs. I will be sure to pass your review and comments on to Mike. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvellous day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

mihai schuman

The old tank heater started to leak in the evening. We called the 24/7 service line and George helped us assist the situation before the following day.

The next day he came in to replace the old tank with a new one. We asked him to keep the same tank style and layout. He installed the right tank for the job.

The installation went clean and looks great: from the copper lines to the pvc air lines.

George did a great job. Will definitely use this company in the future.

Job Price

Thank you for your choosing Knight and taking the time to review your recent Service visit. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the work needed and performed. I will pass your comments on to George and our Service Team. Please all us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manger.

Peter Hunt from Calgary
3 reviews Bragg Creek, AB

I now use Knight Heating and Plumbing for all my HVAC needs. Unlike other companies I have dealt with, I never feel I’m being unduly “sold” to and that instead, I will get honest advice about what I need and don’t need. I also like that they usually assign the same technicians to my jobs, so we get to know their experts, which adds to the feeling of having a trusting relationship.

Job Price

Thank you very much Peter for the review. We appreciate you choosing Knight and allowing us to provide our award winning service to you and your home. I will be passing your comments on to our entire Service Team. Please feel free to call us anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards,. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.