Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

the technicsion was verry good at his job and kept in touch with me when he was done his job before my job . he was verry pleasent and i told him what was happening at the furnace he fixt the problem and left a good impression with us.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Knight. We appreciate your review. I will share your comments with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Sue in Calgary

Cole was amazing!!! He was very thorough, explained and showed me what he'd be doing. He was very careful about keeping things as clean as possible. Arrived on time and took as long as he said it would. Great guy!!!!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review. I will make sure to pass your comments on to Cole. I will also share them with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Maureen

Cleaning furnace and ducts. Was done with care and reviewed all with me when finished.