Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

New furnace

Knight's technicians inspected and diagnosed problems with my furnace and thoroughly explained solutions and options. The new furnace was installed quickly and efficiently and the old furnace and garbage cleaned up and removed. Knight Plumbing also replaced a hot water tank for me this year. Their technicians are well trained, professional and personable. I will continue to use them for my plumbing and heating needs.

New furnace

Karl came and installed new furnace. He called before arriving. Was professional and cleaned up afterwards and made sure I was happy with the installation and confirmed everything worked before leaving

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent installation experience with Knight. We strive on every installation to exceed our client's expectations. I will be making sure that your comments are shared with Karl and our entire Installations team here at Knight. Please call us any time we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

John waiand
John waiand

Boiler repair and humidifier service.

Geoff did a great job of getting to the boiler problem fast, had the parts to replace, and was very helpful in providing helpful information for maintenance and future troubleshooting considerations. Thanks Geoff!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent service visit with one of our "Knights" Geoff. I will be sure to pass your comments on to him and also share them with our entire Service Team. We appreciate you choosing Knight and hope we will be your first call in the future if you ever need assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards

Plumbing and Furnace

We love this company because it takes care of all our plumbing and furnace needs. The staff are polite and professional, explaining everything that had to be done before starting. From the first phone call to the appointment very pleased with the service.

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

AdamB
AdamB

Easily repaired HRV

We had three other companies come in to look at our HRV. One guy charged us even though he didn’t fix it. All three companies had no idea what to do.
The guys from Knight had experience with the HRV, knew exactly how to fix it and was able to get the part in and complete the repair within days of us calling them.
Super impressed with their effectiveness and customer service

Thank you Adam for choosing Knight and for taking the time share your experience. We will always do our very best on every Service call for our clients. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

ann
ann

Replace nonfunctional Furnace with New Furnace,Humidifier

I highly recommend Knight Plumbing and Heating!!
They efficiently replaced my nonfunctional Furnace
with a new Furnace and complimentary Humidifier
. . . . George was excellent in orchestrating
the removal of my old Furnace and installing
a new one.
I look forward to having Knight Plumbing install
a Nuvo Water Softener and replace my Kitchen Faucet
with a new model soon!!

Thank you very much Ann for taking the time to share your recent installation experience with Knight. We strive on every installation to exceed our client's expectations. I will be making sure that your comments are shared with George and our entire Installations team here at Knight. Please call us any time we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

Lars
Lars

Furnace Replacement

The work done by Knights plumbing and heating is professional and thorough. I feel like I have a trusted friend doing the work which makes all the difference. i would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with Knight. We strive on every job to exceed our client's expectations. I will be making sure that your comments are shared with our entire team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have an awesome day. Best Regards.

Arlan
Arlan

Freestanding tub and faucets replacements

Excellent workmanship and smart in adapting to our existing plumbing’s limitations. Steve and Mike were thorough taking great care and with straight forward communications. We are very pleased with the results and the job cost met the quoted price.

Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with Steve and the other Technicians that were in your home. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Water leak in the basement

Dan was a very friendly and courteous technician. He explained what he was doing, the cost of the job and cleaned up when he was finished. Very pleased with his work.

Combination Boiler install

Our original boiler died in November and we needed to replace it quickly. We got 4 quotes ranging from $5900-$24 000. We chose Knight because of their professional and friendly employee who came to do the quote and because he was able to answer all of our questions. He also sourced all the necessary parts right away and then shuffled his schedule to start ASAP. The work was done efficiently with attention to details and clean up after each day. We were advised of what was happening each day and were given notice before water or gas had to be off for a short time. We have no reservations in recommending Knight.
Jane

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent installation experience with Knight. We strive on every installation to exceed our client's expectations. I will be making sure that your comments are shared with Clint and our entire Installations team here at Knight. Please call us any time we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.