Plumbing
Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Gary in Calgary
Gary in Calgary

Furnace tune up and humidifier repair

403-287-8980
Calgary
AB
T2C 3E5

We were very pleased with the great customer service we received from our technician Sean. He called to say he could arrive earlier and while he was in our home he explained all the aspects of the tune up and repair work as completed. He made some recommendations for ongoing maintenance, and the overall experience was top notch. Sean is friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with - five star service!

Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing & Heating needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with Sean. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

Plumbing repair

David was excellent, suggesting repairs rather than full replacements which saved a great deal on the cost of our repair. He was very efficient and a true pleasure to deal with! His work as well as his work ethic was definitely worth 5 stars!

Hello,
Thank you very much for posting a review on your recent service experience with out Knight David. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him and to our entire Service team. I am happy we were able to assist you with your repairs. We strive to meet and exceed all of our clients expectations everyday. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Plumbing - general inspection, pump replacement.

We had limited hot water volume and needed a general heat & plumbing inspection visit. Hot water problem
was assessed to be faulty pump, remainder of inspection carried out and showed all in order. Replaced pump within a week, hot water now plentiful and all done by professional, friendly service!

Hello,
Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and I hope you have a fantastic day.
Sir Fix A Lot

dalefranklin
dalefranklin
1 review Langdon, AB

Filtration system

Just would to say George did an excellent job and cares about having pride in his workmanship.

Hello Dale,Thank you for your review. It was very kind of you to share your recent experience. I will make sure to share your review with one of our Knights George as well as the entire Service Team. We take pride in going that extra mile for our clients. Happy we could assist and save you the time and money. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

Anna in Calgary
Anna in Calgary

Furnace repair and inspection

I had a problem with my furnace and called Knights Plumbing because I was so happy with the service I received on a previous plumbing problem. They responded right away. Sean my technician was wonderful. He was fast efficient and very knowledgeable. He was so very friendly and courteous I was very comfortable sitting and discussing what the problems were and tips on preventing future problems. I was also very pleased with cost of repairs which was very reasonable. This was my second experience with using the services of Knights plumbing and I highly recommend their service!! In my opinion they are the best

Hello Anna,
Thank you very much for the review with our technician Sean. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to him and to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.
Thanks again and have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Burst water hose at garage sink water m

Dan from Knight plumbing to the rescue. Burst water hose at garage sink.

Friendly and helpful. Explained everything. Showed pictures of issue. Replaced parts and showed how to keep water off at plumbing valves to avoid issue again since sink is rarely used. Lots of water to clean up in garage as hard to estimate timing of the break.

Dan most helpful. Super friendly. Would recommend Knight Plumbing

Hello,
Thank you very much for posting a review on your recent service experience with out Knight Dan. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him and to our entire Service team. I am happy we were able to assist you with your repairs. We strive to meet and exceed all of our clients expectations everyday. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.

Mike MacLean in Calgary
Mike MacLean in Calgary

Amazing service

Great service. I would highly recommend knight plumbing to anyone. They were prompt and professional, Clint was especially good. I am sure the whole team is, as I have used them in the past , and they won’t disappoint.

Hello Mike,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your recent service call with our Knight Clint. I am so happy we were able to resolve the issue. Please contact us anytime we can be of assistance. Again thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass them along to Clint and to the rest of our service team.
Have a great day!

Great service

I was home alone while my partner was traveling and a pipe went. Dan from Knight came, replaced the pipe in the same day and always kept me informed. Very happy and would highly recommend their services.

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing & Heating needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with Dan and to the rest of our Service Team. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you.
Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day.

Jen in Calgary
Jen in Calgary

Boiler repair and leaking showerhead repair75

Excellent service, it is difficult to find someone who can repair boilers and Knight was prompt and did a great job restoring our heating, and also removing a leaking showerhead

Hello Jen,
Thank you very much for posting a review on your recent service experience with our Knights. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them and to our entire Service team. I am happy we were able to assist you with your repairs. We strive to meet and exceed all of our clients expectations everyday. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.

Cecilia in Calgary
Cecilia in Calgary

Impressive and professional service.

Professional and neat job. Geoff painstakingly checked all potential causes in order to pinpoint the leak from the upstairs shower onto the kitchen ceiling below. Pleasant gentleman and I will certainly use the services again!

Hello Cecillia,
Thank you very much for your review with our Knight Geoff and for choosing Knight. It was a pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Please know we are here for you and all our clients 24/7. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.