Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Marla F from Calgary
Marla F from Calgary

Tankless Hot Water

Another great review for Knight! We had our hot water tank replaced with a new on demand system. From the initial contact with Dave (who was very patient with all my questions) to my install with Geoff and Tyler it was such a fantastic experience. I cannot say enough of about this company and the people who work for it. I absolutely had the dream team in my home and it was a pleasure to have Geoff and Tyler do the work. They were respectful, knowledgeable and very patient with me and all my concerns/questions. I am extremely particular in work that is done in my home and Knight exceeds my expectations. They also now have an electrician division that came in handy when we needed power for the new unit. Kyler came out and was able to efficiently get power for the unit as well as go over and above by installing some extra plug ins that were needed. Very happy with how seamless everything is with Knight. Thank you so much for everything. You have a customer for life!

Hello Marla thanks for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I'm happy to hear we meet your expectations and will let Dave, Geoff and Tyler know. Please call us any time if you need anything else repaired or replaced.
Thanks again,
Sir Fixalot

water heater in Calgary
water heater in Calgary

furnace

My furnace conked out late Friday night. called Knight Plumbing & Heating early Sat. morning. George came 5: 30 AM. looked at furnace. said I needed a new one. Said it would be installed Monday AM. He explained all my options. very helpful. Kevin installed the furnace on Monday AM. He was very good at explaining everything that I asked. he was courteous & very helpful. Thank you to both of you!

Len in Calgary
Len in Calgary

Furnace inspection and co2 detector

Karl arrived on time He was polite and very professional He replaced a belt that was on the verge of breaking in two He also installed a co2 detector I was very pleased with his work.

Good Morning Len,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Service visit with our Technician Karl. I will pass along kind comments. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and I hope you have a marvelous day.
Best regards

doughefe in Calgary
doughefe in Calgary

furnace repair

Furnace blower was staying on, emailed Knight to get an appointment on a Sunday. They called me the next day and we arable to get me an appointment for that Saturday> inspected the furnace and found that after testing the furnace the problem was the thermostat. Cleaned the burner and checked the furnace out as he was already in there, discussed the wiring required for a Nest thermostat if that was in my future, great advice and very friendly.

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. It is great to hear that we were able to help you out and are satisfied with the end result. I'll make sure to pass your kind words to our entire service team. Thanks for the business and we look forward to helping you out with any future plumbing needs.
Sir Fix A Lot

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Plumbing

Well a big shout out to Mark from KNIGHTS plumbing heating and A/C. I don't often write reviews but after today's experience thought it would be worth mentioning. Mark showed up on time we talked about the problem and after diagnosing the problem he got right down to work no messing around.
 I found Mark to be an excellent tradesman and very professional. I would recommend Knights PLUMBING AND HEARING and will definitely be using them for other work. If possible I would  ask for Mark by name.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent Service visit with our technician Mark. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future if you ever need us. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day.

shaz in Calgary
shaz in Calgary

Ripped ceiling because of Negligence

I called company for plumbing service and now sitting in despair with a damaged ceiling and still with a unfixed faucet for more than two weeks in my 2 years house because of their plumber's negligence.

I called a company's plumber named "Mark" two weeks(September) ago to check the cause of a water stain on living room ceiling which i noticed 2 days ago. He came and told me that stain on the ceiling is because of a leak from the shower faucet in the bathroom above. He put silicone on both shower and tub faucets ''without checking tub faucet ''and left in 5 minutes.

He charged us 300$ for coming and just putting the Silicone in 5 min. When we opened the shower faucet after 24 hours as being told,our ceiling ripped open and water start pouring down from living room ceiling. I called same plumber again and this time he told me that leak was from tub faucet not the shower. when i asked him in distress that "why he did not check the bath faucet in his first visit?"
He did not give me any satisfactory answer and left. Desperately i called my insurance company for damaged ceiling. They estimated the damage between 6000-8000$ in which 2500$ i had to pay. In total agony i called the company to talk with manager on Friday. When nobody called me back i called again on Monday and left message again. On Tuesday Manager called and i told him the whole situation. He said he will send someone to inspect. Another person from company came on Wednesday and after inspection said
"it is misdiagnosed and ceiling leaks after that is a normal thing"

I was shocked to hear the arrogant response from company's employee. Now i have been trying to call manager again for few days but he is not responding or calling me. I will wait few more days and then i will file a law suit against this company.
I am really disappointed in this company's negligence and attitude and advise every one to think wisely before calling their plumbers.

YokoKaiser2$ in Calgary
YokoKaiser2$ in Calgary

Water heater replacement

Dan at Knight Plumbing was outstanding, very professional, friendly, he went above and beyond to ensure our water heater replacement, same day and a great price. We had Dan come out and provide a quote, we called another company to obtain a second price and we were incorrectly quoted over the phone. When the second plumber came to our house, his quote was $600 higher than Knight Plumbing’s quote. I called knight plumbing back and asked for Dan (cause his service was so outstanding) and was told he was booked for the remainder of the day and I wouldn’t be able to have him back till after the weekend. An hour later Dan called, said he’d finished his other call early and was back, prepared to work a half hour later. Dan and Tristan showed up, worked hard and late ON A FRIDAY, to hook us up. Needless to say I’m seriously impressed and will never call another company for plumbing, heating or air conditioning ever again. 5 bright stars for Dan and Tristan at Knight Plumbing.

Jennifer & Scott

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to Dan and to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and I hope you have a fantastic day.
Sir Fix A Lot

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

furnace repair

From initial contact setting up my service appointment to Kevin coming into our home, they were very professional, efficient and answered all questions. Provided options, very thorough in all aspects of having our furnace repaired. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and taking the time to share your experience with one of our Knights Kevin. We appreciate your feedback. We strive very hard on every single visit to exceed our client's expectations. I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a spectacular day.
Best Regards.

Paul in Calgary
Paul in Calgary

Plumbing

Leaking facet, that turned out to be out of production, had to be reinstalled. Failed on reinstall, and tech came back to trouble shoot. Also had a valve on the furnace humidifier replaced.

Good Morning Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Service visit. I will pass along your kind comments to our service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and I hope you have a marvelous day.
Best regards

Rita
Rita

furnace installation

Friendly, courteous and professional. Outlined what would happen and how it would be done. Showed me afterwards what I needed to know for routine practices/maintenance with new furnace and humidifier system in place.

Good Morning Rita,
Thank you very much for your review. All of our Technicians strive to exceed our client's expectations on every Service Visit. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to the technicians and our Entire Service Team. Please do not hesitate to call us in the future if you ever need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a superb day.
Best Regards.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.