Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Marla F from Calgary
Marla F from Calgary

Tankless Hot Water

Another great review for Knight! We had our hot water tank replaced with a new on demand system. From the initial contact with Dave (who was very patient with all my questions) to my install with Geoff and Tyler it was such a fantastic experience. I cannot say enough of about this company and the people who work for it. I absolutely had the dream team in my home and it was a pleasure to have Geoff and Tyler do the work. They were respectful, knowledgeable and very patient with me and all my concerns/questions. I am extremely particular in work that is done in my home and Knight exceeds my expectations. They also now have an electrician division that came in handy when we needed power for the new unit. Kyler came out and was able to efficiently get power for the unit as well as go over and above by installing some extra plug ins that were needed. Very happy with how seamless everything is with Knight. Thank you so much for everything. You have a customer for life!

Hello Marla thanks for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I'm happy to hear we meet your expectations and will let Dave, Geoff and Tyler know. Please call us any time if you need anything else repaired or replaced.
Thanks again,
Sir Fixalot

Brad S in Calgary
Brad S in Calgary

Water softener install

My second time using Knight and very pleased with their service. Jason and David arrived and were pleasant and great to deal with. Jason was very friendly and did an excellent job of explaining the quote and the work that had to be done. There was a lot going on and Jason and David worked around the staff and were very accommodating. I couldn't ask for better service. They were great to deal with and they did excellent work, and did a walk through when the work was completed to explain what they did and confirmed the completeness of the work.

Byrnes/Craig in Calgary
Byrnes/Craig in Calgary

We are very satisfied

We called the company on a Friday morning needing help with the line to our dishwasher. Sherry was very helpful and suggested she could have Brett come late afternoon that day. Brett called later and said he would be here in half an hour. He arrived on time and with a friendly efficient manner had our problem fixed in 40 minutes. Knight removed stress from our day.

Hello,
Thank you so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review on your most recent experience with our Knight Brett. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him and our entire team. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need us in the future.
Thank you again for choosing Knight.

Replaced Hot Water Tank

Prompt, courteous and efficient Service. The Technician Mark advised me of excess water pressure from the city line. That repair is still to be resolved and would add about $600.00 to the job. I am very pleased with the service from Knight Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning and would recommend this plumber to anyone needing reliable services.

Thank you very much for your review with our Knight Mark and for choosing Knight. It was a pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Please know we are here for you and all our clients 24/7. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards

Mel in Calgary
Mel in Calgary

Hot water tank

Mark C. was very thorough in his work and answered the questions I had asked. I would recommend him and the company he works for to other people. Great job Mark!

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with our Technician Mark. Please do not hesitate to call again should you ever need us. It was a pleasure helping you. On behalf of all of us a huge Thank You.

GatzkeFamily in Calgary
GatzkeFamily in Calgary

Air Conditioning service

Prompt service and friendly technician. Much appreciated in this heat. They were earlier than expected which is great! Requested a top up on coolant and fixed what we requested. Payment was easy and all electronic. Thanks!

Hello, thank you Gatzke Family for taking the time to write a review about your recent service call with one of our Knights. We strive to meet and exceed our clients expectations. I will be sure to pass along your kinda comments to our entire team.
Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Again thank you for Choosing Knight.

Furnace problem

I had a furnace fan problem and thought I needed a new switch. When the Knight furnace guy checked, it turned out it could be fixed without replacing the switch. The solution they went with was was cheaper for me and made less money for them. I have had them in twice now in the past couple of years, and each time they have been extremely professional. I would definitely have them in again.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review on your recent appointment with one of our Knights. I will be sure to pass on your kind words on to our entire service team. Please keep us in mind should you require any services in the future. Thank you for choosing Knight

Tadd in Calgary

403-287-8980
Calgary
AB
T2C 3E5

My story is a very happy one. I was melting in the extreme dessert heats of Calgary Alberta. My AC unit broke down in the mid of the heat leaving us stranded in the heats that may of just been the death of the dinosaurs. Fortunately for us the knights in shinning armour showed up on extreme short notice and fixed up my ac in a short couple hours and had us breathing in the cool fresh air once again.

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to write a wonderful review. Sounds like there were a couple hiccups along the way. I’m happy to here they were all rectified in a timely manner! I’ll make sure to pass on your kind words to Karl and to the rest of our team. Thanks for your business and have a wonderful day

tridatraders from Calgary
tridatraders from Calgary

Replaced leaky taps behind washing machine

I had a new washing machine installed, but the taps behind the machine started to leak water and needed replacing. The taps were over 20 years old and worn out. I called Knight Plumbing and they sent out a technician the next day at 8:00 a.m. Tyler replaced the taps and was efficient and courteous. He did an excellent job. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing this type of work.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. We appreciate your review and feedback. I will pass your comments on to Tyler. I will also make sure to share them with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day.
Best Regards

Reiko
Reiko

Clogged Bathtub - Great work!

I called Knight Plumbing and other two companies for free estimate to replace old cast iron pipes of the bathtub drain. Geoff from Knight Plumbing arrived right on time, explained to me what needs to be done and provided me with a quote right after our meeting. I called back their office on Friday and my appointment was booked with Geoff for the following Monday.

Geoff did such a wonderful job in a tight awkward space. Everything is neat and tidy and his quote was pretty accurate. Another tech Andrew came in for augering the pipe and they worked together to make water drain freely again. Geoff and Andrew are both polite and pleasant to work with. I am very pleased with their excellent job! Thank you!!

Thank you Reiko for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you. I will make sure to pass your kind comments on to Geoff and our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.