Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

davidgeorge in Calgary
davidgeorge in Calgary

humidifier repair

Long standing trouble with humidity control. Technician Kevin recommended switch from mechanical to electrical control from the thermostat. Also recommended reduction in water flow to prevent spillage. Works well now.

AllanB
AllanB

Furnace High Limit Switch Issue

My high limit switch was kicking off and forcing my furnace and digital thermostat to enter a cycle of shutting down and booting back up. This action did not enable the heat in my house to reach desired temperature.
There were allot of suggestion why this was happening but after having Tommy over from Knight he completed his assessment and changed my furnace filter and the problem was solved.

I did not consider this would cause my furnace to react this way and I had changed the filter 2.5 months ago, but I guess in this case it clogged up earlier (I'll change monthly now)
He said there were a couple of things he could have recommended for me that would have cost me up to $400 but said the filter will solve your issue and would rather not up sell me.

He said this is what he would appreciate and I didn't need those other items at this time if I didn't want to spend the money on them.

Thats the kind of guy you want working on your furnace (or truck or anything).
Tommy / Knight is on the top of my list for the next furnace, air conditioning or plumbing need and your company will get your $400 back in spades. Thanks Tommy.

Trace in Calgary
Trace in Calgary

Furnace Repair

Our furnace quit working the same day as a big snowfall hit. My husband called Knight and they had Kevin and Carson out within 2 hours! They were very friendly, knowledgeable and fast. Pricing was very reasonable, especially considering what short notice it was. I really appreciated their help.

Leigh in Calgary
Leigh in Calgary

Toilet leak

Ciara gave me great advice, fixed the problem, was courteous, on time and very nice to deal with. I will certainly use knight again and recommend them to my friends. Thanks!
Leigh

Shawn in Calgary
Shawn in Calgary

Replace hot water pipes

Replaced hot water pipe going up to the kitchen sink. Noticed the cold water pipe should be fixed as well and got it all done in the time that was quoted!

Kevin from Calgary
Kevin from Calgary

Furnace valve replacement

Our valve had died on our garage furnace last week and I've been trying to get around to getting it replaced (wasn't a rush as the weather started turning warmer). Knight was the only heating company that I contacted that returned my request, provided a ballpark quote, and actually contacted me via my preferred contact method.
I booked an appointment a few day later and there was a mix up on the appointment time between the office and the field tech, but we were able to make something work for both of us.

Karl showed up right on time and was able to diagnose the problem within a few minutes, and replace the valve in about an hour. I was incredibly impressed by Karl professionalism and courtesy. Knight made it very convenient to make payment on the spot and overall experience was quick and painless.

The only complaint I would have would be the price. The valve itself was only just above $100 at Arpi's but I'm sure not going to try to install it myself. Sometimes it's best just to pay a professional to have it done properly.

Thank you for choosing Knight and sharing a review. I will be sure to pass it on to Karl and our Service Team. We understand cost is always a factor when having any work done by a trained professional. Also our 2 year workmanship warranty is also provided for your peace of mind. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have many years of worry free issues on your garage furnace. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

McKenzie in Chestermere
McKenzie in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Replacement of 2 toilets

I had 2 leaking toilets.

During a helpful and informative discussion with Ciara a decision was made to replace the 2 toilets a versus repair the very old toilets that may or may not have fixed the problem.
Ciara was very professional, informative and a pleasure to deal with.

Don McKenzie
165 Lakeside Greens Drive
Chestermere

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. We appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Ciara and our Service Team. Please call anytime we can be of assistance to you and your home. Thanks again and hope you have a marvellous day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary

New Hot Water Tank

I called Knight because I was having problems with water pressure, especially with the hot water.
Jason came and had a look at my very old hot water tank and we discussed replacing it. Due to limited space in my utility room, the new replacement tank needed to be smaller in diameter than the typical sizes available, or my utility room would require renovation.
Jason was able to work out with his supplier the smaller diameter tank to fit the space, but it would require a time delay. It turns out the supplier custom built the new tank for me!
On April 6, Jason & Brett installed the new tank and Jason was even able to replace my kitchen faucet for me as well.
Now my water pressure is the best it's ever been & the hot water is reliable! Well worth the wait! The guys did a great job. They were very professional and super friendly. It seems they very much enjoy their job!
I'm so happy with all the work they did! Thank you!!

Our sincere thanks for taking the time to share a review here on HomeStars. We appreciate you choosing Knight for your home needs. I will pass your comments on to Jason & Brett. I will also make sure to pass them along to our Service Team as well. Please know we are here anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

TDK in Calgary
TDK in Calgary

bath/shower fixtures replaced and repair to toilet

I appreciated Jason explaining the options for repair or replacement of old fixtures and also his ongoing explanation of the work while he was on the job. Excellent job done, thank you Jason.

Thank you so much for your review. I will make sure to pass your kind words on to Jason. Please call anytime we can be of assistance and we will always strive to make sure you are not disappointed. Thanks again and hope you have a marvellous day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Hot Water Tank

Dan came out very promptly to check my hot water tank as I had reported very low hot water pressure. He was fast and efficient diagnosing and fixing the problem, and I felt comfortable as he explained the situation and what he was doing. I would recommend the company to others and I will choose to deal with them again when needed.

AC

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you choosing Knight. I will pass your comments on to Dan. I will also make sure our Service Team sees it also. Please call anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.