Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Home air conditioner servicing

Service tech was prompt, informative, and polite. The work was done efficiently and with minimal disruption to my daily routine. Cost was reasonable, and my system seems to be functioning normally again.

Larry Craig in Calgary
Larry Craig in Calgary

Hot water tank replacment

One of our John Woods hot water tanks finally decided after 27 years, it was tired.
Daniel came to our house, assessed the situation and made some recommendations. He was very professional, knowledgeable and did excellent work! Dan ended up removing both of the existing 40 gal hot water tanks and replaced with a new 50 gal tank. His work area was cleaned up and returned to it's original condition.
I would definitely recommend Knight's Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning

Yared in Prince George
Yared in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Furnace installation & AC Service

Furnace was installed on June 8. Technicians were cordial but I believe job wasn't completed up to a high standard. 1) Furnace Chimney Liner was not properly installed. Please refer to the picture City of Calgary sticker indicating "unacceptable". 2) I supplied my own thermostat and technician installed it. The AC wasn't working. I asked what the problem was during new furnace installation. I Was told that the AC was low on gas and doesn't start. Another Knight tech confirmed problem (solved it as well) was not the AC but T hemostat which was not compatible when furnace was installed. 3) The duct tape on the main vent pipe wasn't attached properly. three days after the installation (June 11) , the duct where the taping was made came off and was wide open.

Modest in Calgary
Modest in Calgary

Clogged toilet

When I phoned in i was greeted with exceptional customer service. When the repairman Brett arrived, he was incredibly polite and professional. He gave me the rates, and each step he took time to answer all my questions. I have already told people that should they have any issues, to ise Knight Plumbing.

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day.

rbday in Calgary
rbday in Calgary

Fawcett repair

Danial arrived on time, was very personable and completed the work very efficiently. Explaining what, why and how the job was done. He provided a quote and stuck to it. This is the second time I have used their services and have received great service both times.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with our Knight Dan. We strive on every job to exceed our client's expectations. I will be making sure that your comments are shared with our entire team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a awesome day.
The Team at Knight Plumbing & Heating

Water Softener Fix

Jason came out the same day that I called about a leak in my water softener, and identified the problem immediately. Not only did he correct the problem, he provided other valuable advice for other issues that I may have in the future (water heater, type of material used in house for water line, etc.)

Thank you for posting your review on Homestars. Jason is very knowledgeable and is always looking for ways to help our customers. If ever you need any further assistance do not hesitate to give us a call.

Tarek in Calgary
Tarek in Calgary

Replaced Humidifier

Karl came within time frame I was given. He did not have the humidifier model I was thinking Karl went out got it in a very short time. I appreciated him doing so. The replacement of my old humidifier was done efficiently and he explained what he was doing and what I needed to maintain the unit. He was very polite. Before Karl left he had the area cleaned. I was very impressed, pleased with the service and will use them again. Furthermore I would recommend them to friends and family.

Hello,
Thank you for taking a few moments to share your review of our Technician Karl. I am happy that we were able to get you the humidifier you were looking for.
Thank you for your business, should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to give us a call.
The team at Knight Plumbing & Heating

Alana in Calgary
Alana in Calgary

Sump fix

I was really concerned when I started to hear a sick, gurgling sound coming from the sump pipe. I called Knight Plumbing on a recommendation from my brother and they sent Jason to have a look the same day!

Jason thoroughly assessed the problem and came up with a solution in a calm and confident manner. He then organized a return trip within a few days to complete the work.

When work was completed, everything worked great, Jason (and David) left the area they had been working in clean and even went above and beyond to test and reassure me that everything was working reliably.

Best of all, the cost of the work that we were quoted was reasonable and the actual cost came in a good bit below that!

Thank you for your help!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with our Knight Jason, happy to hear all is fixed and no more strange sounds can be heard. We stand behind our work and take pride in all that we do. Should you ever require any further assistance, please give us a call.
The Team at Knight Plumbing & Heating

Mason in Tuxedo Park
Mason in Tuxedo Park

Bunny Saving Project

So I threw a bit of a curve ball at these guys as my toddler son ended up opening up one of the vent shaft covers and throwing his stuffed bunny down. The stuffed bunny ended up completely blocking the HVAC to his room so we had to have it removed.

After trouble shooting with Karl from Knight, we discovered it to be about 12 feet down from the source of the vent. Despite our best efforts to "vacuum" out the bunny, we were unable to pull it out. So Karl was good enough to take multiple measurements and we ended up cutting some holes into the drywall to look for the vent. After about 2 hours, we finally found the bunny lodged between the basement and main level vent and Karl was able to successfully remove it.

Really good service, really good attitude and very professional. I would highly recommend these guys. Karl has also saved a cat (a real one) from a vent so these guys are getting more experience by the day. Give em a try.

Hello, Happy to hear that Bunny made a safe exit. Our technician Karl is definitely a Knight in Shining armor. I will be sure to pass on your kind works. Thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.