Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Marla F from Calgary

This is my second review of this company at 10 stars. I have extremely high expectations of service in my home and this company exceeds them! Their customer service is awesome and I always trust whoever is in my home. We had a new humidifier put in by Karl and I can't say enough about him. Super knowledgeable, trustworthy and a pleasure to have in your home! Thank you again Knight. Look forward to using you for our next service.

Thank you very much for your review. And 2nd review at that!! It is always a pleasure to assist you. I will make sure to pass your very kind comments on to Karl and also with our entire Service Team. Please know we are here for you any time you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Mat in Calgary

Water heater gave it up and they were able to come and install a new one the next day. Install was quick and very professional. The technician was very conscientious about keeping my house clean. He wore booties to protect my floors and cleaned up when finished.

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your new Water Heater for many years. Please have peace of mind that we are here for you anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Laura  from Calgary

Andrew from Knight Plumbing was professional and efficient at not only replacing a leaky fill valve on our downstairs toilet but also in retrieving a pair of little tweezers that had fallen down the bathroom sink and could have caused a big problem eventually. Very reasonably priced as well. We'll definitely use Knight in the future!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate you choosing Knight. We are pleased your plumbing issues were resolved. I will pass your kind comments on to Andrew. I will also share them with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvellous day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Carole M.

Appointment was scheduled promptly and at a convenient time. Tyler was exceptional. He went above and beyond to resolve both issues; was very professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and will definitely call them again should other work be required.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. We appreciate your review and kind words. We strive hard on every visit to exceed our client's expectations. I will pass your kind comments on to Tyler. I will also share them with our Service Team. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Ian

A technician was able to come out and give me a quote within an hour of making a phone call. The actual job was scheduled 5 days after the initial meeting. Everything was explained, questions answered, and work was finished very quickly. We were only without water for 3 hours. Very professional and very efficient. Highly recommended.

Thank you for choosing Knight. Taking the time to share a review is much appreciated. We hope you enjoy your new system for many years. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Nick in Calgary

The work was in a large home with two high efficiency Goodman furnaces and a Renai water heater. The technicians were on time, efficient, courteous and explained everything to me. This is necessary maintenance with these high efficiency furnaces and tankless water heaters. I know nothing about the new technology and much appreciate the information. Totally satisfied with the work. Will use Knight again.

Thank you Nick for choosing Knight. We appreciate your review and are glad we met your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a great day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Don R.

Made appointment for an afternoon service call to repair a toilet at my elderly mother's home. Technician showed up early at 11 am without calling ahead so I was not there to meet him. Technician was polite, did a good job and left the work area clean. Toilet valve, gasket and washers were replaced. I thought $517 was high for the cost of parts and time involved, but I did not get an idea of the cost until the work was completed.

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent Service experience. I am not sure why you were not called before we went to your mother's house. It is our policy to always confirm the appointment before going. And we also have a policy on giving any prices upfront before doing any work. I am very sorry your experience was not a 100% positive one. I encourage you to call me directly at the office and I will look into these concerns you mentioned. Thank you again for pointing this out and I hope we can speak to have this rectified immediately. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Angela in Calgary

The technician , Andrew , who came to the house and did the work was friendly,knowledgeable and professional in his work. He explained the new water heater well ,also detached the old water softener in a way, so that we had the option of installing a new one easily down the road ,if we wanted one.
At the call center it would have been helpful if the staff that made the appointments were allowed to give at least a ballpark figure about what a basic straight forward water heater replacement would cost ,like another company was able to do.
We ended up paying the same amount that was quoted by a competitor even with the so called $200.00 off special. The pricing could have been more transparent.

Thank you Angela for your review and suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and always look at that as way to improve our service. Our CSR's are not Technicians. One thing we have always been proud to offer, is a price upfront once we see the entire scope of work needed. Every task can be different. Therefore we don't ballpark over the phone like some of our competitors. We have found that a ballpark price is misleading and by seeing reviews online of other companies, it is a common complaint that we see and hear how a company gave a ballpark over the phone but the price was more when they get there. We stand by having a qualified Technician see the scope of work needed and give the exact price upfront to the penny for said work. This way there is never any hidden surprises for our clients. We do our utmost best to be as upfront and honest with all our dealings. In fact it is our Mission Statement. I do thank you for your feedback and review. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance and we will always strive to exceed your expectations. Thanks again and hope you have a marvellous day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

mrrobert

Well done and they left everything quite clean. Other than a long wait to get the parts, all finished well.

Thank you for your review. We apologise for the wait for parts. In most instances of parts being ordered we are at the mercy of suppliers. Getting parts at times can be a challenge and we always do our best to expedite any process we have control over. We are happy to hear that your repair was done and left in a clean state when completed. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.,

roym5lee

Ciara was polite, efficient and very competent. Great job and left the work area very clean. Thanks a million!

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. I will pass your kind comments on to Ciara and will also share with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a remarkable day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.