Plumbing

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

John Zeller from Calgary
John Zeller from Calgary

Friendly and Efficient Services

After a hot water and furnace inspection and service, I received a quote on some plumbing work (fix leak, install pressure reducer and remove old water softener and replace by new one). The price was right and the past service was a good indication of what they could do, so I gave the go ahead.

They arrived on time, did the job, verified that all was ok, cleaned up after themselves and billed me the quoted amount.

All was good, the service was polite and friendly and efficient. Can you ask for anything more?

Good Morning John,
Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing & Heating needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with the Technicians and to the rest of our Service Team. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you.
Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day.

David Lindquist from Calgary
David Lindquist from Calgary

New Furnace Installation

When our furnace control board arced and burnt out one morning, we called Knight and were very happy to get a technician (Sean) within a few hours.

Sean was pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional, and was able to quickly provide us options. While he was able to provide opinions (which we appreciated), he did not push us, leaving the repair-or-replace decision up to us.

When we elected to replace the furnace with a new unit, he was helpful in the process of choosing an appropriate furnace, and Knight was able to provide it for a reasonable price. He also offered to bring by ceramic heaters to get us through the night -- while this was not needed (the weather wasn't too cold), we very much appreciated the offer.

While he did mention the obligatory add-ons (humidifier, service plans), he was not pushy and accepted our decision on these.

The installers were on-site in good time the next day, and were able to complete the installation professionally and quickly, giving us heat again!

In short, we were very happy with Sean, the installers, and our new furnace. Knight provided very good service for us!

Dale McCarthy
Dale McCarthy

Remove old and install new water heater

Called Knight and was cheerfully greeted on the phone. Had warranty service applied to replace defective water heater the same day. Andrew was courteous, efficient, and took less time than predicted for completing the work, thereby costing us less. We have booked him for another plumbing project next week. Hope it goes well, too.

Hello Dale,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. I'm happy to hear we met your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Andrew and to the rest of our Service Team. Please call us any time if you need anything else repaired or replaced.
Thanks again,

403-287-8980
Calgary
AB
T2C 3E5

From the cheerful lady who answered the phone to Karl our repairman everything about this company was GREAT. Top notch,fast and friendly. They got my furnace working in record time on a cold night. Would recommend.
Thanks

Thank you very much for your review with one of our Knights Karl and for choosing Knight. It was a pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Please know we are here for you and all our clients 24/7. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day

Doug and Wendy Nicol in Calgary
Doug and Wendy Nicol in Calgary

New furnaces

Sean from Knights was a pleasure to deal with, his customer service and knowledge were excellent 10/10. Always refreshing to have your questions and concerns answered by a qualified technician and not feel rushed.Thanks Sean for your professional assistance in heating our home. May the BEARD be with you.

Good Morning Doug and Wendy,
Thank you very much for the review with our technician Sean. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to him and to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance.
Thanks again and have a fantastic day.
Best Regards.

m.walker in Calgary
m.walker in Calgary

Garage Heater installation

Knight plumbing has gone above and beyond my expectations for a plumbing company. They were fast and efficient. When they came out to do the quote, they gave me all the options possible for the job. All the employees from the receptionist to the workers who came out to work on the heater were helpful, friendly, professional and excellent at their job!

Hello,
Thank you very much for your review with our Knights. It was a pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Please know we are here for you and all our clients 24/7. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards

Furnace repair

Very pleased with the service I received today beginning with Maria in the office right through to Karl who was sent to repair my furnace. Both individuals were very helpful, very knowledgeable and very professional. Will definitely use this company again because of their wonderful employees.

Our heartfelt thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We appreciate you choosing Knight Plumbing & Heating. We strive very hard to exceed all our client's expectations anytime, any day. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Kark & Maria and our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day.

Replace hot water tank

Came to replace hot water tank, brought one with them. Small area, put in new tank, set tank so all turn offs and temperature settings were easily assessable, vacuumed entire area where tank was, added insulating rubber around pipes close to electrical panel, checked furnace while there.
Demonstrated what all valves were for before leaving.
Exceptional customer service, went over and above to fix and solve the problem. Thank you Sean b:))

Hello,
Thank you for your review of our Knight Sean. We are pleased to hear that your hot water tank was replaced in a timely manner. Please contact us anytime you require service in the future.
The Knight Plumbing & Heating Team

furnace and duct cleaning

Had Karl from Knight Plumbing into to assess furnace malfunction,
decision that a new furnace was best option, explanation and quote given, arranged and booked, all in one visit. Done!

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to write a wonderful review. I’m happy to hear that we were able to get you a new furnace in a timely manner! I’ll make sure to pass on your kind words to Karl and to the rest of our team. Please call us if ever we can be of assistance.
Thanks for your business and have a wonderful day!

Krista from Calgary
Krista from Calgary

Garage furnace

403-287-8980
Calgary
AB
T2C 3E5

Had Karl in to fix my Modine garage furnace today as the pilot light would not stay lit. He replaced the thermocoupler and now we have heat once again. Thanks Karl! I also had Knight install my AC unit and cleaned my furnace and vents just over a year ago and I am very pleased with the service and work performed. I will only use Knight for all my Plumbing and heating needs.

Hello Krista,
Thank you for taking a few moments to share your review. We strive on exceeding all of our clients expectations. I will be sure to pass long your kind words to Karl and to the rest of our entire Service Team
Thank you for your business, should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to give us a call.
The team at Knight Plumbing & Heating

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.