Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Plumbing
201-10861 50 St SE Calgary AB T2C 3E5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

Rick

I have used Knight plumbing for about 9 years for hot water tanks, plumbing problems and most recent an new furnace in an old house. I have been extremely happy with the services I have received. They have come early in the morning, late at night and in between. Their service and knowledge is great. They are professional and helpful. They take the time to access the issue, explain the problem and ofter options to complete repairs. I am very confident in all the repairs and services they have done. Thank you for always doing a great job.

Gerry Cates in Calgary

Excellent service. It couldn’t have been better. Jay was a nice guy- as good as they come. The problem was fixed quickly.

Knight plumbing does really good work!

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and taking the time to share a review. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Jay. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

woostan in Calgary

A few weeks ago during a cold weekend evening my furnace had issues so I called Knight to send an after hour furnace tech to troubleshoot my furnace. After an hour the tech showed up and 30 minutes later after trying to troubleshoot the issue. The furnace started up on its own, and the tech admitted he had no idea what the issue or the solution was. I reluctantly paid the $250 bill (after hours call plus 1/2hr labor) as nothing was identified as a problem and more importantly nothing was fixed. Furnace again had issues the next day and after some googling i removed and cleaned the fire sensor, cleaned the ignitor rail, blew out and cleaned all of the tubing lines. Took about an hour but the furnace worked great until this morning. Additional troubleshooting and a free conversation with another company led to the real issues which was a failed flame sensor. $25 for the part and 20 minutes later, my furnace appears to be running great. I've cycled it many times tonight without issue. I have no issue paying for help from professional services but the charges from Knight for the after hour service call and labour was ridiculous considering he didn't even figure out what ended up being a simple replacement. Very very disappointed in the service. Take a look at the picture attached.. I'm pretty sure any furnace service tech would have at least checked the flame sensor condition before packing his bag and leaving.

Thank you for your review. As this is the first time we are hearing about any concerns, I would like to personally check into your Service Visit and experience. I am unsure why you decided to not give us a call to rectify your issue. We do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also 2 years warranty on any and all our workmanship. If at any time you felt we misled you, it was not our intent. I sincerely apologise for the experience you had and invite you to call me directly. I promise to give you my full attention and hopefully come to a resolve on your concerns. We strive very hard to uphold a high standard of excellence with all our clients which we have been doing for the past 48 years in Calgary. I hope to hear and work with you to make sure you are in fact satisfied and that we will make things right. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you if given the chance. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Just had a toilet seal replaced by this company at a cost of over $350.00 which was performed okay. We later discovered that the plumber had disposed of a bunch of unneeded fiberglass insulation cuts (likely refuse from another job) by stuffing them randomly between the wood beams of our furnace room ceiling where he had been working. Very unimpressed!

Thank you for your review. I would like to do a full investigation on your concerns. Can you please call me directly? As you did not leave your name I would like to dig deeper into your concern and rectify any potential wrong doing you felt happened at your home. I thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Simon in Calgary

Very professional, the technician Geoff clearly explained what he was going to do and the cost. Very pleased with the work and level of service.

We will definitely recommend Knight and plumbing.

Thanks

Simon

Thank you very much for your review. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Geoff. It was a pleasure to assist you. Please call anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a terrific day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Ray Woods from Calgary

As usual, service was prompt, courteous and professional. Knight Plumbing arranged a service visit within 24 hours to provide a quote for this work and then arranged a second visit to install the new softener within three days. The technician (Geoff) was punctual, friendly and helpful. He left the work area clean and tidy.

Thank you very much for choosing Knight. We appreciate your feedback and review. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Geoff, I will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future., Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Fardijah in Calgary

After having a few companies come by to fix my furnace, they could not resolve the issue. I called Jon who quickly had a tech to my house. The tech, Kevin was very knowledgeable and personable and was able to diagnose the problem. Great customer service all around!
Fardijah

Thank you for choosing Knight and sharing a review. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our Service Team. It was a pleasure to be given the opportunity to assist you. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a marvellous day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Very impressed with responsiveness and service. Ciera was our technician and she was personable and professional. Potential costs thoroughly explained up front. And a job well done! It is wonderful to see women in the trade and I applaud ownership. I will request Ciera for any future service I require!

Thank you very much for choosing Knight and sharing a review. We are very proud to have Ciara on staff with us. She has received many compliments. I will make sure to pass your kind comments on to her as well. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

Kai P.

I am part owner and manager of this commercial property for over fifteen years and have done business with countless trades. I’ve always had good service from Knight Plumbing but yesterday your technician, Geoff really saved the day. Geoff’s insight, professionalism, and genuine caring set him and your company way above all others! Please thank Geoff for me again.

Our sincere thanks for sharing a review. We appreciate you choosing Knight. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Geoff and our entire Service team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

JRad in Calgary

Kevin was professional and efficient, having assessed the issue and having it resolved in a couple hours. He was timely and did a great job. Kevin had our furnace up and running quickly. He called before he came and let us know when he would arrive

Thank you for choosing Knight and taking the time to share a review. I will pass your comments on to Kevin. I will also share them with our Service Team. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards. Mark Coffin. Service Manager.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.