Trillium TLC The Leather Cleaner

House & Apartment Cleaning
1491 Dupont Street Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in York  >  Trillium TLC The Leather Cleaner

Reviews for Trillium TLC The Leather Cleaner

J in the Junction
J in the Junction

Best carpet cleaning service

Trillium TLC is our go-to company for rug cleaning. Their friendly delivery guys pickup our rugs promptly at the pre-arranged time and delivery them back to us in better-than-new shape between 7-10 days later. Time and time again I have been satisfied with their service.

mary from Toronto
mary from Toronto

blind cleaning

The technician arrived on time, took down our blinds quickly and reinstalled quickly, this company offered prices for just cleaning and for removal and cleaning, no hidden agenda. The blinds looked great!

J Johnston in Mississauga
J Johnston in Mississauga

Rug cleaning

I tried this company to have my car mats cleaned. Top notch!! Will be going back for area rug cleaning. Answered my questions and explained about possible dyes running in my area rugs. Honest. friendly & courteous staff.