The Forever Roof

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  The Forever Roof

Review for The Forever Roof

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Terrible service -AVOID!!!

I have never been more disappointed in my life. They started the job several weeks late, which was not a big deal other than the fact that they kept saying it would start next week and they wouldn't show. They showed up and the crew was great and the job looked to be done well- that was until the first rainfall. My flat roof that was just repaired was allowing water to stream down the walls and pool into my new carpet. They told me they would come out to inspect and not touch anything... of coarse it took them 2 weeks to arrive and by that time the water damage was done. Fenwick (the owner or manager) told me that it wasn't their fault because the calking didn't adhere properly... I said who's fault is it? He said to take it up with my insurance. $13,000 damage after a $16000 repair. He has since avoided all calls from both myself and my insurance company and a year later I am still dealing with this nightmare. These people, this company, is not to be trusted.