First Choice Interlocking & Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
2705 Brock Pickering ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Pickering  >  First Choice Interlocking & Landscaping

Reviews for First Choice Interlocking & Landscaping

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Patio/Driveway Interlocking and Asphalt

I hired Al and his team to do a full driveway and patio installation including paving stones, asphalt, along with major removals such as trees, tree stumps, fences, top soil and grass and I am so glad I did. He provided an estimate of the work which he kept to, despite requiring additional paving stones etc. Additionally, although not part of the contract, he also put in a small garden with soil and mulch at no extra cost. His team were hard-working, polite and responsive to changes. They completed the work in three days, and the end job was amazing and totally transformed our house. I will definitely be hiring Al to do our back yard next year.

Cathy Lamoureux from Ajax
Cathy Lamoureux from Ajax
1 review ,

Front Landscaping/Interlocking

The front of our home now looks AMAZING! Thanks to Al and his crew from First Choice Interlocking & Landscaping. Al (owner) was on-site and hands-on throughout the project to ensure everything was completed on time, on budget and to our satisfaction. Al and his crew were professional, hardworking and skilled especially Mat. I would definitly recommend them to friends and family. Great Job! our house looks AMAZING :)

Graham from Oshawa
Graham from Oshawa

Interlock front steps and walkway

Al, (the owner), was a great contractor to work with. He completed the work on time, on budget and it looks great! Al is on the jobsite with his guys every day and his attention to detail was excellent! I had a couple of "minor complaints" and he fixed them immediately. He even came back himself on a Sunday to touch up a few things I had not even noticed!!

This is a brand new subdivision and First Choice has done most of the work for all of my neighbours. He was highly recommended to me and I in turn recommend Al to anyone looking for a great landscape contractor!