Reliable Painters

Dave in Sherwood Park
Dave in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Master Bedroom

He came out to my acreage and painted our master bedroom. He did a superb job, his work was fast neat and affordable, very pleasant to deal with and affordable! I would recommend using him for sure

Thank you, Dave. I look forward to serving you again.

richard goltman
richard goltman
1 review Edmonton, AB

Painting

Great professional painter, Nathan is punctual, always accomadating and his painting is top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone requiring a painter.

Thank you, Richard. I'll always do my best to meet your needs.

Barbara Mitchell in Edmonton
Barbara Mitchell in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had the whole upstairs painted and then later the downstairs. He did a fabulous job,,,on time..keeping the place neat and exceptional painting craftmanship.

Nathan is an exceptional painter and takes very good care when he is in your home. He is on time, always completes the job without running off to other jobs so you know you are a priority. His painting skills are excellent and I would recommend him to anyone with complete faith that he would do a good and extraordinary job.

Thank you for your review, Barbara. I hope you'll call me when it's time for a repaint.

More about Reliable Painters

Nathan Harms has provided top quality house painting services to Edmonton for more than 40 years. When you hire him for residential painting, you benefit from his years of experience. He will perform the work himself, professionally and expertly.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Strathcona?