Builders
1246 Villeroy Crescent Navan ON
Builders

Reviews for Tokal Homes Inc

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Stay away from this company

613-835-1800
1246 Villeroy Crescent
Navan

Contracted Tokal Homes to build my home! What a mistake. Never dealt with such an unprofessional owner, lousy service and way too expensive! All cost estimates provided were busted...and with further research I discovered he was over charging for everything. Do not trust this company, you will be disappointed...and you are guaranteed to spend more than what you wanted or budgeted. They are really not worth it. Stay away!

JRR
JRR
1 review Vankleek Hill, ON

Building Home

Looking for a builder who is honest, organized and can simply build your dream home with quality & beauty? Tokal Homes should be your choice...Tokal built my home over 2 years ago, and you could not ask for the contruction of your dream home to go so smooth!
Not only does Tokal care about the customer service first, but they make you feel at home in your own house as soon as the foundation is being poured.

In 2 years I have not had a single issue with my house, other than cosmetics (nail pops etc...) and everyday my family and I enjoy the design and cozyness of our home.

Go Tokal...I guarantee you won't regret it!