WINCAN Windows & Doors

Win with Wincan
Win with Wincan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

WINCAN Windows

Replaced all the windows in our home through WINCAN.
Received great service. The work order was completed very quickly and efficiently. Everyone we dealt with was super friendly and professional. During this time of COVID felt very comfortable dealing with them as they followed all the COVID protocols.
Our experience with this company was great!

Chao in Thornhill
Chao in Thornhill

window replacement

The sub contractor from WINCAN told me few times, to replace the windows when he was working in my house.
But the realty is, the windows replacement.
After his job,how how how

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to you as well as the inconveniences that were caused as we wanted to make sure we have reviewed every aspect of the project with the stakeholders involved. We wanted to let you know that we have addressed your concerns with our installation team (our in-house installation team) and we are glad that all outstanding issues have been resolved now. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Manager,
Adrian

Amy in Kanata
Amy in Kanata

Door Installation

Justin and Ryan were very flexible. They were friendly, did the job and exceeded my expectations, they listened and performed all the tasks we had requested. Very satisfied! Thank you!

Monyoka in Scarborough
Monyoka in Scarborough

Replaced all windows

The boss (Justin) and staff were so friendly. They installed my windows professionally without breaking anything considering it is a very old house. They did what they promised including tight timeline. All I can say is excellent service, professional installation, friendly staff and low price. I highly recommend Win-Can Windows.

Thank you Monyoka. We are happy that you enjoyed our service.

Regards,
WinCan Windows & Doors

Jim in Markham
Jim in Markham

Window installation

We had all our windows and patio door replaced and they look great. We had a small issue with one of the windows and Justin / Aaron were able to resolve it. It was great dealing with Aaron and you can see that he is very proud of the quality of his windows. Great job!

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Jim,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We believe that You and Justin had got in touch and currently figuring out the next step.
We very much appreciate your business and hope to work together in the near future again.

WinCan Windows & Doors.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Window replacement

Justin's quote is reasonable and service is great. They did my window last year. One of the best contractor I work with! There was some hiccup when technicians tried to put back old shutters I like to keep. But all worked out afterword.

I don't usually write review online but Win-Can deserve 5 stars. I would recommend to anyone....Tina from Markham

Thank you Tina for your kind words.

Alex.SWJ in Toronto
Alex.SWJ in Toronto

Replace whole house windows

I was shopping and comparing for windows from March 2017. And decide to have contract with Win-Can on May. Contract Signed on May 16. Perfect job finished on May 24, 2017. They were quick and efficient on measurements, preparation and installations. My house is a bungalow with several huge windows. The installations was taken in one day. All are cleaned and sealed very well. We are very satisfied with the great look and the Quality. I will take some pictures to show off and say how I am happy with it. Would like to highly recommended them!

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reviews. We are glad you are satisfied with our service and our products.

Windows replacement

Win-Can was quick to come and assess the windows replacement project at my house and offered advice on style, options and possibilities for the work. They were quick and efficient when they returned for precise measurements, and the windows arrived well within the timelines of their production estimate. On installation day, the team arrived as I left for work in the morning and were just cleaning up when I came home at the end of the day. I'm thrilled with the outcome and I would happily recommend their services.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our service.

Gary Ge from ??????????
Gary Ge from ??????????

Nice work for my window update

I ask for a very time limited plan for update all my windows and doors, they doing great job to catch up my time schedule. If you want to get a good quality and cost balance solution. This should be your choice.

Thank you Gary. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work.

rebecca in Richmond Hill
rebecca in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced all windows and front door for the house

One of our friend referred Win-Can to us when we renovated the whole house and needed to replace all windows 1.5 years ago. We're never disappointed from beginning to end no matter measurement, price, planning, installation and after-sale service.

Justin is always very professional, patient and courteous when providing his suggestion and answering our questions. Installation is quick and in very good quality. The workers are very-well trained and experienced. We love our new windows and beautiful wrought iron front door! We would highly recommend Win-Can. You can absolutely trust their quality and service.

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your feedback.

More about WINCAN Windows & Doors

WINCAN Windows & Doors is a premium manufacturer that has been serving homeowners in the Greater Toronto Area for 20 years. We provide top notch services from manufacturing to installation to servicing. We have a wide selection of vinyl replacement window styles, front entrance steel & fiberglass doors, patio sliding and french doors available. Our products are backed by our 25 years hassle free comprehensive warranty.