Win-Can Windows And Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
30 West Pearce St Richmond Hill ON L4B 1E3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond Hill  >  Win-Can Windows And Doors Inc

Reviews for Win-Can Windows And Doors Inc

Monyoka in Scarborough
Monyoka in Scarborough

Replaced all windows

The boss (Justin) and staff were so friendly. They installed my windows professionally without breaking anything considering it is a very old house. They did what they promised including tight timeline. All I can say is excellent service, professional installation, friendly staff and low price. I highly recommend Win-Can Windows.

Thank you Monyoka. We are happy that you enjoyed our service.

Regards,
WinCan Windows & Doors

Jim in Markham
Jim in Markham

Window installation

We had all our windows and patio door replaced and they look great. We had a small issue with one of the windows and Justin / Aaron were able to resolve it. It was great dealing with Aaron and you can see that he is very proud of the quality of his windows. Great job!

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Jim,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We believe that You and Justin had got in touch and currently figuring out the next step.
We very much appreciate your business and hope to work together in the near future again.

WinCan Windows & Doors.

Window replacement

Justin's quote is reasonable and service is great. They did my window last year. One of the best contractor I work with! There was some hiccup when technicians tried to put back old shutters I like to keep. But all worked out afterword.

I don't usually write review online but Win-Can deserve 5 stars. I would recommend to anyone....Tina from Markham

Thank you Tina for your kind words.

Alex.SWJ in Toronto
Alex.SWJ in Toronto

Replace whole house windows

I was shopping and comparing for windows from March 2017. And decide to have contract with Win-Can on May. Contract Signed on May 16. Perfect job finished on May 24, 2017. They were quick and efficient on measurements, preparation and installations. My house is a bungalow with several huge windows. The installations was taken in one day. All are cleaned and sealed very well. We are very satisfied with the great look and the Quality. I will take some pictures to show off and say how I am happy with it. Would like to highly recommended them!

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reviews. We are glad you are satisfied with our service and our products.

Windows replacement

Win-Can was quick to come and assess the windows replacement project at my house and offered advice on style, options and possibilities for the work. They were quick and efficient when they returned for precise measurements, and the windows arrived well within the timelines of their production estimate. On installation day, the team arrived as I left for work in the morning and were just cleaning up when I came home at the end of the day. I'm thrilled with the outcome and I would happily recommend their services.

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our service.

Gary Ge from ??????????
Gary Ge from ??????????

Nice work for my window update

I ask for a very time limited plan for update all my windows and doors, they doing great job to catch up my time schedule. If you want to get a good quality and cost balance solution. This should be your choice.

Thank you Gary. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work.

rebecca in Richmond Hill
rebecca in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced all windows and front door for the house

One of our friend referred Win-Can to us when we renovated the whole house and needed to replace all windows 1.5 years ago. We're never disappointed from beginning to end no matter measurement, price, planning, installation and after-sale service.

Justin is always very professional, patient and courteous when providing his suggestion and answering our questions. Installation is quick and in very good quality. The workers are very-well trained and experienced. We love our new windows and beautiful wrought iron front door! We would highly recommend Win-Can. You can absolutely trust their quality and service.

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your feedback.

JC in Ottawa
JC in Ottawa

Windows, Patio Door Replacement

Our home windows needed to be replaced last summer. We did not have much idea on the type of windows to choose, and thought the price was going to be quite expensive. Based on the sign we saw in our neighborhood who recently did the windows, we went to visit Win-Can show room. In the same day, Justin came and did the estimate for us. He gave us advice on the type of windows and installation that suit our home. And to our surprise, the price is very reasonable and within our budget, so we went ahead. Two technician came to do the measurement and installation. All done very professionally. No issues throughout the winter. I recommend my parents to did their windows the same summer and they were very happy as well. Highly recommended!

Hi JC, thank you for your review. We appreciated.

GZ in Los Angeles
GZ in Los Angeles

Window replacement

We had a window replacement two years before. It was very good experience from quotation, questions answering, planning, installation, issue follow-up to final completion. The price was reasonable and always received professional suggestions with different options. Installation quality was very good and minor issue follow-up was quick. Highly recommended!

Hi GZ, thank you for your kind words.

Alexia YEE in Toronto
Alexia YEE in Toronto

WHOLE HOUSE WINDOWS, Door and Porch

Changed windows 3 yrs ago..
Also Reasonable price..Good Quality..very efficient..ALL windows still new and no issue. They gave Warranty for all services that I ordered..
2015 They had done Porch Enclosures..they had done Great job.. save my energy bills....Every Neighbors passed by like it..
2016 I called them again to change only 1 Door...though they moved their factory too far still install door for my house..
Customer service is amazing..

Thank you Alexia for your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our service.

More about Win-Can Windows And Doors Inc

WinCan is a premium windows and doors manufacturer that was founded in year 2000. Our plant covers an area about 15, 000 feet, located at 30 West Pearce St, Richmond Hill, Canada. Our windows and doors production equipment are imported from Germany. The primary markets we target are toward Home ...