Sierra Kitchens

Review for Sierra Kitchens

Jo in Bridgeland
Jo in Bridgeland

Kitchen installation

Our new kitchen was installed in our new condo. Doors were hung crooked, they have big gaps between the cabinet itself and the doors and some of the door fronts were damaged. One of the installers for Sierra took a drawer (we only have 3) for color match to supposedly repair some of the cabinets and I haven't heard or seen the drawer since - that was almost 3 years ago. I cannot get any response from Sierra at all so I'm going to have to pay someone to make me a matching drawer and live with the poorly hung and damaged cabinets. I would never recommend this company to anyone to use.