Ontario-Wide Home Improvement Inc

Review for Ontario-Wide Home Improvement Inc

John P. Martin in Toronto
John P. Martin in Toronto

Roofing and Windows

I had Ontario Wide provide estimate to replace the roof and windows for 1960's bungalow. Michael a very knowledgeable project manager went up on the roof to inspect and took pictures. Michael provided my wife and I different shingle options. He than measured our windows showed us samples and recommended a brick to brick replacement. My wife and chose a 30 year asphalt shingle and vinyl windows brick to brick.
I will like to thank Michael for great workmanship, on time and clean. I highly recommend Ontario Wide Home Improvements