P A Design

Cabinetry & Millwork
95 Research Road East York ON

Reviews for P A Design

Attic Renovation

I have worked with Paul on numerous occasions, and the little oasis he created in my attic is my favorite. What started as empty space with rafters has now become the room where I spend most of my time. With his guidance and expertize, Paul helped to envision how I wanted to utilize the room, ensuring that we maximized every ounce of space. There were a lot of nooks and crannies, yet we were able to incorporate them into the design, thereby creating a unique space with a lot of character. I appreciated the fact that he didn’t rush the process, and took the time to ensure that all my needs were met and questions answered. He involved me in every step of the process and was very receptive to my ideas. The quality of his customed cabinetry is top notch, while still being respectful of your budget. Highly recommended; you won’t be disappointed.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Home renovation

I have worked with Paul on several occasions and he always exceeds my expectations. His ability to anticipate my needs and to help shape my vision, his attention to detail and his professionalism are exceptional. His work is top quality. He was always on time, within budget, and extremely clean. I also really appreciate the fact that he always provided me with various options to consider. From design to build to installation…he makes it all happen seamlessly. I will definitely continue to use Paul for all my future reno projects.

Eleanor Stainsby in Toronto
Eleanor Stainsby in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Custom built-in bookshelves, fireplace refacing and custom desk

Paul designed and built beautiful built-in bookshelves, a desk and a fireplace mantle integrated with new stone for our living room. The installation included coordinating other trades and ensuring a smooth transition to other features of our old (and not square) house. His attention to detail was fantastic! He and his staff work extremely cleanly and any timeline adjustments are well communicated if any issues arise. We were extremely happy with Paul and his work and strongly recommend him.

More about P A Design

Add aesthetic appeal and value to your home with custom carpentry. Serving the GTA & Golden Horseshoe you can count on Paul the Carpenter at P. A. Design for quality craftsmanship every time.