Sunny Windows & Doors Corp

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3401 McNicoll Toronto ON M1V 2V5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Agincourt  >  Sunny Windows & Doors Corp

Reviews for Sunny Windows & Doors Corp

leehitachi1 in Toronto
leehitachi1 in Toronto

leaky windows

I am not sure the approximate cost of the windows because my father hired these guys, but I am here to let everyone know what is going on with my windows. My father had the windows replaced approx. 5 years ago. At least 2 of the 6 windows are leaking. One of them is especially bad and has caused significant water damage. They did not extend the flashing out far enough and over enough. I can stick 2 fingers into the hole into the corner - see the pic below. Water and snow collect onto the exterior ledge and leak right into the house. Unfortunately, I had the couch pressed up against the wall and didn't notice it until it was too late. Do yourself a favour and pay a little more and get the job done right.

Cony from Markham
Cony from Markham

Windows replacement

Need to replace all of our windows as we have air leaking problem. After compare couple quotes, they have the most reasonable price and quality. Installations went well and the installers did not leave a mess. Air leaking problem fixed and we are happy for the outcome!