Appleby Moving & Storage Ltd

Moving & Storage
1155 Appleby Line Burlington ON L7L 5H9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Burlington  >  Appleby Moving & Storage Ltd  >  Amazing moving company that goes above and beyond!
Erna
Erna
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing moving company that goes above and beyond!

Appleby Moving & Storage Ltd
905-336-1173
1155 Appleby Line
Burlington
L7L 5H9

Jeff and the crew came to our rescue last minute after another 5 star rated company refused to insure my expensive office furniture. Price was $800 cheaper, and the guys took such great care of every piece. These guys are work horses, offer great advise on furniture placement and made such an emotional and stressful time so much fun. Walter you have such a great sense of humour and Rich thanks for installing my washer and dryer - that was not part of our contract but I can’t thank you enough. This was a long distance move to a location 3 hours away. These guys took small breaks and stopped briefly for supper when I bought pizza. Did I mention how hard they work. I can’t say enough great things about every one from the owner to every crew member.

Thanks so much for your kind words ! It was our pleasure. Hope the new place is shaping up and have a great holiday:)
Jeff&Chloe