Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Decorative Concrete
786 Burlington St East Hamilton ON L8L4K3
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Burlington  >  Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Helmut Erxleben from Oakville

We had an aggregate driveway and entrance done. Every step of the way we were impressed by the skill and high quality workmanship of the crew. We chose ProConcrete because of its excellent reviews and were not disappointed.
We can highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are very grateful and proud to have provided an excellent experience & product.

DAVE & KELLI HIGH in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

WE HAVE USED PRO CONCRETE 3 TIMES NOW AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WE TRUST. THEY ARE EASY TO WORK WITH AND HAVE A GREAT EYE FOR DETAIL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We truly appreciate your loyalty!

Richard Waldhauser in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pro Concrete replaced our sidewalk and stairs. We were totally satisfied with the job we had done. They were friendly, on time and very organized and professional. We would recommend Pro Concrete to anyone.

Regards,
Rick Waldhauser

G. Anderson in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Simply top-notch and I highly recommend Pro Concrete.

Just what I wish every business operated like.

Do what they say when they say they will do it. Polite courteous high quality work.

Watch Mike Holmes, study on the internet what is supposed to happen when you pour a concrete driveway and these guys at Pro Concrete just do it all right. You do not have to tell them what to do or how to do it they just do it.

What I learned about concrete driveways before calling someone to do my driveway and what Pro Concrete did without me even opening my mouth:

1) Small jobs like mine are really difficult to even get someone to call you back. Pro Concrete came to quote next day.
2) Minimum base 8" and compacted. Pro Concrete did at least that and compacted.
3) 5" thick concrete for driveway (some places only do 4"). Pro Concrete did 5"
4) Rebar reinforced. Pro Concrete does this.
5) Tie new structure into existing. Pro Concrete tied new step into existing with rebar.
6) Sufficient number of workers present on the pour to finish properly. Blisters, shrinkage, scaling, discoloration can occur if the concrete is not adequately finished quickly. Pro Concrete had seven people on the pour.
7) Cover the concrete after pouring to control shrinkage. Pro Concrete covered the driveway after pouring with a plastic sheet.
8) Wash, brush cut expansion joints. Pro Concrete was there next day doing this.
9) Seal. Pro Concrete will comeback in two weeks to seal the driveway after it has had time to sufficiently cure.
10) Control curing by watering daily. My job to water for next 10-days.
11) Do not park on driveway for two-weeks.
12) Use 32Mpa concrete. Pro Concrete do this.
13) Cleanup the mess. Pro Concrete do this.

Driveway is beautiful Pro Concrete did a fantastic job, a real great company.

P.S. Despite my glowing review I declare that I am not affiliated with Pro Concrete in anyway. I am simply a very satisfied paying customer. The good folks at Pro Concrete deserved the excellent review.

Job Price

What an amazingly detailed review! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review & your attention to the coordination & workmanship Pro Concrete provides. It gives us great pleasure to deliver quality to our customers. Thanks again!

June Keast from Oakville

I can't say enough about the value, professionalism and quality of the work done by the Pro Concrete staff. With one minor exception at the end of the project, they hit every timeline. Moreover they did an exceptional job of cleaning up afterwords. My neighbour even commented on how they would knock on his door when they were parking in front of our houses, to ensure that he would not be inconvenienced. As it turns out he is also needing his driveway done and based on my experience I am sure Pro Concrete will be his company of choice. Their prices are also more than competitive.

Job Price

Thank you very much June! We truly appreciate your review. We are glad to hear we met all of your & your neighbours expectations.

SBARRINUEVO in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Pro Concrete & Paving LTD did our patio, sidewalk and curbs. They did an outstanding job! The workers are very polite, tidy and finished the job in a timely manner. Highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your excellent review! Its always such a pleasure to have a happy customer and great feedback.

3 reviews Grimsby, ON

We had work preformed by Pro Concrete around 10 or 11 years ago in Oakville. Based on the quality of that work and how well it stood up over time we decided to have them do our new location in Grimsby.
Again the quality of the work along with the pricing has been exactly what we expected and received.
The employees and management at Pro are truly amazing. We requested a few changes to the work being done and this was no issue and done immediately.
We were very impressed on how clean and carefull all staff were. We noticed one employee taking time to clean and even hand wash the neighbors deck next door ensuring no cement residue was there.
Thanks Pro for excellent customer first service

Wayne & Joan

Palmer Road
Grimsby

Job Price

Thank you very much Wayne & Joan! We truly appreciate your loyalty to Pro Concrete. It's a great pleasure to know how happy you are with the product & service we provided you.

Dora McCaig in Hamilton
1 review Grimsby, ON

Pro Concrete is excellent. Everything was fabulous. I have had a million compliments on my property. What a GREAT company. Employees , workmanship, etc. are the BEST!!

It sparkles with the sealer. I have recommended Pro Concrete to everyone who asks. If you have any outside work to be done, go with Pro. You will be so happy as I am.

Job Price

Thank you Dora! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this excellent review.

Lorraine in Oakville

This is an update to my review posted in 2013. Looking for a concrete company? Look no further: Pro Concrete is the best!! They have exceeded my expectations. My steps and curb have help up very well over the seasons. Sometimes I'm asked if they are slippery - no, they are not. John, Raquel and others at Pro Concrete have been very kind and helpful in addressing my concerns. To maintain the stamped concrete steps, they were re-sealed which has enhanced the amazing work done by John and his team. My steps and curb look fantastic. Many thanks to Silvio who has an awesome company!! No worries when you sign up with Pro Concrete.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the excellent review Lorraine. We are so happy to provide you the service you deserve.

More about Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Pro Concrete is a trusted and reputable concrete company with over 30 years of experience with a multitude of concrete finishes including exposed aggregate and stamped concrete, we will make your next concrete project the envy of your friends and neighbours.