Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Scott in Burlington
Scott in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Initially good but they disappeared when it came to service

After friends recommended them we paid for a project. It was well done with one follow up.
We've had a couple of minor issues since and cannot get any reply from them. Email, call, online form submission. Nothing.

Hi Scott! Pro Concrete strives on providing an excellent product to all of our customers. We are one of the few companies that actually take the time to make things right if there are any issues that arise. We have even implemented a new system this year on our website allowing our existing customers to access an online service request form to improve our service. We have been unable to verify the above statement made by you above. The delay in our response is because upon searching our records for all service requests under the name Scott has been unsuccessfull. We definetly value our customer feed back and if there is a concern with work we have done for you please feel free to contact our office at 905-312-0180 and we will be more then happy to access the situation.

Daniela in Oakville
Daniela in Oakville

Exposed Aggregate Driveway and Walkway

I can't say enough great things about this company and the quality of their work! My family and I found ProConcrete based on the great reviews they had received on Homestars. They have been nothing but professional right from the first call we placed to them to obtain an estimate of the work we wanted to have done. They provided really good designing suggestions and the price they asked was fair right from the start! There was a bit if a waitibg list for then to start working but when that date came up they punctually contacted us to advise that they would be starting. Our case was somewhat complicated because of a permit matter which required ab Arborist to be on-site for one aspect of the job. Sylvia, the owner, arranged it so that permit requirement would proceed with ease and they advised by all of the city's requirements. This took a lot of stress away from us. Once the work began, all the workers that came through were professional, courteous, and meticulous with the quality of the work. Once completed they even cleaned down the whole site so well that you can't even tell that work was just recently completed!!! This was the first job that we had ProConcrete do for us and we are already in the process of having them come back to do some more work for us in the Spring! We highly recommend this company without hesitation!!!

Daniela - Oakville, ON.

Thank you so much for your excellent review Daniela! Silvio will be so happy to know you took the time to give us such a raving review.

Steve Janczak  in Oakville
Steve Janczak in Oakville

Exposed aggregate driveway. Stamped steps Retaining wall

We hired Pro Concrete to do our driveway, steps, porch & Retaining wall. These guys are a highly organized professional team that emphasize on production and quality workmanship. We have done many projects in the past but have never experienced such a detailed crew before. Their pricing is very competitive much more affordable than one would think.

If you are in the market for beautiful curb appeal quality work and a great price look no further than Pro Concrete! By the way they are so confident in what they do they don't even take a penny until the entire job is complete.

Steve & Michelle

Steve & Michelle
Oakville On

Thank you very much for your review Steve & Michelle!

1 review Halton Hills, ON

backyard pads

Awesome awesome awesome work!!! We had this great team do our front drive way and walkway 10 years back. Beautiful work!!!!! Now they laid down 2 pads in the backyard. Highly recommended company! Silivo and the crew are #1. Many thanx again!!!!!

Carmela in Toronto
Carmela in Toronto

Front Porch

I would highly recommend Pro Concrete. They were very professional from the moment I contacted their office to request for a quote. Once they started the work they kept you informed of every step they made, called you if they were running late. Cleaned up everything. We received lots of compliments on the work that was done. Excellent Work!!!!

Thank you very much Carmela! We are so grateful for your excellent review.

David and Sabrina  from Burlington
David and Sabrina from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Super Concrete work!

Company did a super job on the concrete work around our property. The first impression was highly positive right from when they did the free estimate as they provided a book listing 1000s of property addresses in the Hamilton , Burlington Oakville region where they have worked. Very impressive as my wife and I could drive around the region and see all of the amazing work this company does. There are literally thousands of addresses in this book!
The price is great considering there are other companies that charge 5k to 10k more for the same job! We had our front porch capped, top crown on driveway, side path to backyard and large patio completed in the back yard. Lots of work! They walk you through the planning stages and provided great feed back and ideas on how to make the property look great with their concrete.
The workers work their butts off through a very hot summer week 7:30am to 7:00pm! Even one of the owners came by, grab a shovel got his hands dirty in hot 35 degree weather! He was at it for hours which was super impressive... The owner actually got involved with his workers ! This is a dedicated company right from the top of the organization!

We are super happy with the final product and the customer service. 4 of my neighbours also got their work done by Pro Concrete. Great job!

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We appreciate all of your feedback.

SWJ from Bronte
SWJ from Bronte

front porch plus path plus small wall - brushed concrete

My front patio looks fantastic! I wanted clean lines and a wall to put my numbers on and give a bit of separation fro the street
the only reasons i did not give 10/10 are as follows:
1. I paid $400 to have white wall and dark grey patio. I was here for the wall pouring and when I queried the color was told that plain concrete is what is considered "white" which has not been my past experience but may be so here. I was not here for the patio so not sure if colour was added to the concrete but both look exactly the same.
2. there was a lot of dirt dug up for the foundations which was all taken away but this left large holes that I then had to have dirt delivered to fill it in (that took a lot of effort on my part with no wheelbarrow)
2. I wanted a very smooth wall but there a big bubbles where they weren't taken out sufficiently by the vibrating machine. they get larger in the direction of completion.
a couple of things to note that I wish I had known:
1. I had not asked for a wide enough path but due to a minimum order, I am unable to get the additional part needed without considerable cost.
2. there was a lot of dirt dug up for the foundations which was all taken away at the time but this left large holes that I then had to have dirt delivered to fill it in (that took a lot of effort on my part with no wheelbarrow)
3. the gas line was dug up by accident which meant my gas was turned off. fortunately, the gent came back and turned it on for me. the neighbor was not happy however.
I would definitely recommend them as the finished look is terrific!

Thank you for your review Shirelle! We appreciate all of the positive comments & critiques on areas we can address your feed back will be taken into consideration.

1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard Patio

We are so pleased with our new backyard patio! Pro Concrete originally booked us for October but we got lucky and they were able to squeeze us in in late July/early August. From the demolition of our old deck to the application of the sealer on our pressed concrete patio, Pro Concrete provided professional, efficient service and excellent communication. The design is perfect for us and Sylvio, the project manager, spent time explaining various details to us. We would wholeheartedly recommend Pro Concrete to any of our friends and family.

Thank you so much for your excellent review!

Helmut Erxleben from Oakville
Helmut Erxleben from Oakville

Concrete driveway and entrance

We had an aggregate driveway and entrance done. Every step of the way we were impressed by the skill and high quality workmanship of the crew. We chose ProConcrete because of its excellent reviews and were not disappointed.
We can highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are very grateful and proud to have provided an excellent experience & product.

More about Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Pro Concrete is a trusted and reputable concrete company with over 30 years of experience with a multitude of concrete finishes including exposed aggregate and stamped concrete, we will make your next concrete project the envy of your friends and neighbours.