My front patio looks fantastic! I wanted clean lines and a wall to put my numbers on and give a bit of separation fro the street
the only reasons i did not give 10/10 are as follows:
1. I paid $400 to have white wall and dark grey patio. I was here for the wall pouring and when I queried the color was told that plain concrete is what is considered "white" which has not been my past experience but may be so here. I was not here for the patio so not sure if colour was added to the concrete but both look exactly the same.
2. there was a lot of dirt dug up for the foundations which was all taken away but this left large holes that I then had to have dirt delivered to fill it in (that took a lot of effort on my part with no wheelbarrow)
2. I wanted a very smooth wall but there a big bubbles where they weren't taken out sufficiently by the vibrating machine. they get larger in the direction of completion.
a couple of things to note that I wish I had known:
1. I had not asked for a wide enough path but due to a minimum order, I am unable to get the additional part needed without considerable cost.
2. there was a lot of dirt dug up for the foundations which was all taken away at the time but this left large holes that I then had to have dirt delivered to fill it in (that took a lot of effort on my part with no wheelbarrow)
3. the gas line was dug up by accident which meant my gas was turned off. fortunately, the gent came back and turned it on for me. the neighbor was not happy however.
I would definitely recommend them as the finished look is terrific!
- Company Response
Thank you for your review Shirelle! We appreciate all of the positive comments & critiques on areas we can address your feed back will be taken into consideration.