Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Lisa in Binbrook
Lisa in Binbrook
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway, front porch and steps

Competitive pricing and top quality work!!
We are in our second year after having our Exposed Aggregate driveway steps and porch completed. There has not been a thing wrong. From the beginning to the end we have been totally satisfied. While they were here digging out our driveway area, they even dug it over further to assist with our garden project we did after it was all done. We are so happy with the results that we have just contacted them about doing our back patio and steps for us!
Thank you Pro Concrete!!

Thank you very much Lisa! We appreciate your excellent review & are so happy we met all your needs & expectations.

Mike in Milton
Mike in Milton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Front steps path and patio

Pro Concrete has fixed all my issues. Still doesn't look 100% as I had to wait so long to seal it.

After my initial review I was contacted by Pro Concrete. They came back and made the job right.

Review has 1 previous version

patio

Pro concrete did my backyard patio. They were always on time and the workers were very professional. I love my patio. They listened to my questions and concerns. They came ready with plans that I could choose from.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review!

Amy from Stoney Creek
Amy from Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Aggregate Driveway, Front Porch, Sideyard and Patio

We hired Pro Concrete to do a complete over haul on the exterior of our house and we couldn't be happier! This company is in high demand for a reason but the wait is well worth it! They did an excellent job from excavation to framing to pouring and sealing. The entire process from start to finish was controlled and organized. We were in such good hands that we took no time off work during the entire process which is rare nowadays with contractors. We can honestly say we are more than satisfied with their work and their customer service. Well worth the investment!
Thank you to Silvio, Duarte and the Pro Concrete team for beautifying our house!
Tony & Amy

Thank you so much Tony & Amy! We truly appreciate your feedback and the excellent review.

James from Mississauga
James from Mississauga

Patio, pool deck, walkway

Great service from the quote to finish, very very good work done on time...would use Pro Concrete again and recommend them Anytime! I would also like to thank John for his leadership and his desire to make use happy....

Thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate it.

Justine from Hamilton
Justine from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exposed Aggregate Concrete Patio Quote

This is an update to my initial review below. The patio is now done and it is SPECTACULAR! Every aspect of the work was done to the highest standards. I was impressed with the materials and methods used as well as the calibre of each team of workers. A friend was by this week who had had Pro Concrete and another company out to quote his concrete patio and he went with the other company because they were cheaper. He is regretting it now given the poor quality of work that was done and the poor solutions offered. So Pro Concrete's quote may seem higher, but knowing the excellence in workmanship and customer service, it is worth every penny. I recommend Pro Concrete unreservedly.

I'll write in later once the job is done, but I wanted to comment now on the initial aspects of service. I left messages for 7 concrete patio companies 2 weeks ago and only 2 have returned my call (I get that people are busy, but a quick call to say "we'll be in touch later in the month" would have been appreciated). Raquel from Pro Concrete called back within 24 hours and had George out to quote in less than a week. George was amazing. Very thorough and knowledgeable, didn't try to upsell unnecessary items (even told me that a couple things I thought would be good to add weren't worth doing, he would do them if I wanted, but he didn't think visually it would make much difference). Also very friendly and personable. The other company that came to quote took a few days to call back and when they did, they called at 7am and asked if they could come out right then. Although that company did a number of our neighbours' patios, we decided to go with Pro Concrete. They were more expensive but George's attention to detail was exemplary. Between Raquel's and George's service levels, I am anticipating that all aspects of Pro Concrete's installation and subsequent follow up will be similarly excellent. I will post another review once the work is done in the next 6 weeks!

Justine! Thank you so much for the review on our service. We truly appreciate our customers input and look forward to completing your project.

Scott in Burlington
Scott in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Initially good but they disappeared when it came to service

After friends recommended them we paid for a project. It was well done with one follow up.
We've had a couple of minor issues since and cannot get any reply from them. Email, call, online form submission. Nothing.

Hi Scott! Pro Concrete strives on providing an excellent product to all of our customers. We are one of the few companies that actually take the time to make things right if there are any issues that arise. We have even implemented a new system this year on our website allowing our existing customers to access an online service request form to improve our service. We have been unable to verify the above statement made by you above. The delay in our response is because upon searching our records for all service requests under the name Scott has been unsuccessfull. We definetly value our customer feed back and if there is a concern with work we have done for you please feel free to contact our office at 905-312-0180 and we will be more then happy to access the situation.

Daniela in Oakville
Daniela in Oakville

Exposed Aggregate Driveway and Walkway

I can't say enough great things about this company and the quality of their work! My family and I found ProConcrete based on the great reviews they had received on Homestars. They have been nothing but professional right from the first call we placed to them to obtain an estimate of the work we wanted to have done. They provided really good designing suggestions and the price they asked was fair right from the start! There was a bit if a waitibg list for then to start working but when that date came up they punctually contacted us to advise that they would be starting. Our case was somewhat complicated because of a permit matter which required ab Arborist to be on-site for one aspect of the job. Sylvia, the owner, arranged it so that permit requirement would proceed with ease and they advised by all of the city's requirements. This took a lot of stress away from us. Once the work began, all the workers that came through were professional, courteous, and meticulous with the quality of the work. Once completed they even cleaned down the whole site so well that you can't even tell that work was just recently completed!!! This was the first job that we had ProConcrete do for us and we are already in the process of having them come back to do some more work for us in the Spring! We highly recommend this company without hesitation!!!

Daniela - Oakville, ON.

Thank you so much for your excellent review Daniela! Silvio will be so happy to know you took the time to give us such a raving review.

Steve Janczak  in Oakville
Steve Janczak in Oakville

Exposed aggregate driveway. Stamped steps Retaining wall

We hired Pro Concrete to do our driveway, steps, porch & Retaining wall. These guys are a highly organized professional team that emphasize on production and quality workmanship. We have done many projects in the past but have never experienced such a detailed crew before. Their pricing is very competitive much more affordable than one would think.

If you are in the market for beautiful curb appeal quality work and a great price look no further than Pro Concrete! By the way they are so confident in what they do they don't even take a penny until the entire job is complete.

Steve & Michelle

Steve & Michelle
Oakville On

Thank you very much for your review Steve & Michelle!

1 review Halton Hills, ON

backyard pads

Awesome awesome awesome work!!! We had this great team do our front drive way and walkway 10 years back. Beautiful work!!!!! Now they laid down 2 pads in the backyard. Highly recommended company! Silivo and the crew are #1. Many thanx again!!!!!

More about Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Pro Concrete is a trusted and reputable concrete company with over 30 years of experience with a multitude of concrete finishes including exposed aggregate and stamped concrete, we will make your next concrete project the envy of your friends and neighbours.