Goodyear Roofing

Reviews for Goodyear Roofing

Lillian
Lillian

Outstanding Service and Quality

A friend recommended Good Year Roofing and I'm so glad they did. The service I received and quality of work i received was outstanding.

I had a leak in one of my rooms and needed to replace my old roof of 20 years. The quote I received was the price I paid. No surprises. They arrived when they said they would and finished on time. Again, no surprises. They removed all the old shingles and replaced the wood where it was needed. New vents were installed and new step flashing all along the dormers were installed. The eavestrough was cleaned after the work was complete. They even cleaned all the debris around the house. This was a pleasant surprise.

I couldn't say enough good things about them. What good old fashion service! When I returned home from doing groceries, they helped carry my groceries in from the car. They offered - I didn't ask. I can see why so many of my friends and neighbors have used Good Year. You can't go wrong. Don't look any further. Call Garfield at Good Year!

Anu Singla in Toronto
Anu Singla in Toronto

New Roof

Goodyear roofing was quick and did a great job. Garfield knows his stuff and will not try to convince you to do unnecessary work. His crew cleaned up the site and I will definitely use him again in the future when my flat roof needs to be replaced.

Matt Forrest from Toronto
Matt Forrest from Toronto

Garage Roof - flat & shingles

My garage roof started leaking & I had to leave on a trip within a week. Garfield was quick to give me a quote and get the job done before I had to leave. The new roof is a quality job, looks great and the site was clean after they left.

Several of my neighbours have hired him in the past and I'm thrilled to say Garfield did exactly as they described - a great job.

Philip Share in Toronto
Philip Share in Toronto

Rear half Victorian roof replacement

Garfield was 1 of 3 quotes that I had requested for my roof repair as there was a minor leak and with all the rain it needed to be done quickly but I also didn't want a hack job, - Garfield showed up as scheduled and he also cleaned up all the debris, I was very happy with the finished product as was my neighbour who then hired him to completely redo her roof , and just noticed another neighbour has also hired him for his roof 3 doors over.