Available Roofing

Available Roofing

Reviews for Available Roofing

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Repair

Roof was leaking during a heavy downpour. Joe arranged for someone to come out the same day. The repair was done quickly and the experience was extremely positive. Will definitely call Joe again for any future repairs.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roofing Tuning/ Fixing

I called roofers to fix. leak in the roof. Available Roofing were prompt in their response. Efficient in their job. And the whole process was super smooth.

They will definitely be my go- to going forward.

Gary in Burlington
Gary in Burlington

Repair Leak in roof

I called five roofers about a leak in my roof. Joe was the only one who responded. The problem was a poor bathroom vent installation that resulted in water on the bathroom floor when it rains. Knowing there was rain in the forecast, Joe identified the problem and caulked around the vent to prevent further leakage. His crew came back the next day and installed a new vent and shingles for a permanent fix. The whole thing was done within 3 days of my call at a reasonable price. I’d recommend Available Roofing to anyone.

Gludwig in Toronto
Gludwig in Toronto

Making things right

After a big wind storm tore off some of our tired, old shingles I called Joe to come redo the roof (he had done my front porch last year). You always hope this kind of thing will go perfectly, but sometimes things don't. I noticed something that didn't look 100%, so Joe came over and inspected the job top to bottom and pointed out a few things he felt didn't met his standard. He showed me pictures of a couple of issues way up on top of the house I would never have seen (and even if I had, it was technical stuff I might not have known weren't OK). So he ended up sending his people back twice (at no extra charge to his already very reasonable quote) until he felt we had gotten a result that lived up to his expectations and that I was happy with. Everyone makes mistakes, but what often separates us is how we address them. I can confidently say I've never worked with someone who was as committed to making things right as Joe is. I would work with him again anytime.

GarettB
GarettB

New roof on semi-detached house

Joe and his team replaced the roof on my house; they did a fantastic job! His crew were friendly and left the outside of the house as clean as when they arrived.

Definitely recommend giving Available a call if you need roof work done.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Roofing repair

Joe and his team came to look at the job on a Friday, gave me some good options, and came back on the Saturday to do the work. His team was friendly, quick, and did a great job repairing our roof/installing a new ridged vent.

Sunil in Toronto
Sunil in Toronto

Roofing repair

Joe called me within 10 minutes of my request for a quote and his guys were at my door within 2 hours to come and give me an assessment. They were quick but thorough in their inspection and gave me a reasonable quote - I thought it was going to be very expensive fix but they assured me it wasn't a big problem. They came the next morning as promised - actually 15 minutes early - and did a great job. I would definitely call them again the next time I have a roof issue.

Thanks for the opportunity to help. Incidentally we were working very close to you when the notification came through and were able to help

kristyna in Toronto
kristyna in Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Great service and highly responsive!

Joe and Leo were both very professional, responsive, and quick to address our issue. We had a leak in our aluminum roof and the leak was repaired quickly and effectively. We would highly recommend Available Roofing!

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Polite and clean workers crews

Crews did a very nice job especially with the clean up around our garden such a difference . I remember my neighbours getting their roofs done and the other company guys were very unruly loud and abusive. I’m glad I picked Available they were very professional and polite.. They did not even ask for a deposit and after they were done the owner came back inspected the job did all the corrections and then charged me . I wish there were more honest companies like this around. Thank you Available I will recommend you to all my friends

Cara in Oakville
Cara in Oakville

Garage roof

I would recommend Available Roofing any day! They were prompt in responding to my request for a quote. The team repaired our garage roof exactly when they said they would. It was great to have the owner and salesman come inspect the job after it was done. We requested some cosmetic fixes which they agreed to again. And again the work was done promptly. We definitely know who to contact when the main house roof has to be replaced!

Thank you ma'am we are looking forward to doing the next project with you

More about Available Roofing

Available Roofing is the most affordable roofing companies which specializes in Commercial And Residential Roofing. We achieved Expertise in all kinds of roofing services which includes 4-Ply Asphalt Roofs, Tar and Gravel Roofs, Single Ply TPO Roofs, Two Ply Modified Bitumen Torched Down Roofs, EPDM Roofs and Shingle Roofs. Our Focus is to provide top notch service in the roofing industry. We don’t measure success by counting the number ofroofs that we have installed and repaired since 2005. We judge our achievements one roof at a time by pleasing each customer and client who has entrusted us to work on their home or business.