Available Roofing

Reviews for Available Roofing

Vivek Asrani from Oakville
Vivek Asrani from Oakville

Excellent Service

With the windstorm, I had my shingles blown away and plywood damaged. There was a hole in my rood as well. Joe was quick to respond, came to look at the roof on the same day. To prevent any further damage, repaired my roof hole the next day and came back a week later to re-shingle the roof.
Joe never misses a call, very honest and his quotes are very competitive. Not to mention the roof looks great.

Thank you sir its always nice to work with customers like you

philip.iannone
philip.iannone

A Great local company. The staff are amazing and very knowledgeable and are supremely dedicated to the customer. Joe the owner knows his stuff and is always available to answer questions. My job was done to perfection and the price was very good. The crew were top notch and always kept me informed of any unforeseen changes. I cannot say enough of how great the work was. It’s testament to the person and company, they will not disappoint the customer, and it’s true that customer satisfaction is paramount.
Joe and staff thank you very much for the great job! You guys are amazing!
Great job done by great people!
Give them a try!

Thank you Phil , the guys enjoyed working on your project . The pleasure is all ours we look forward to working for you in the future.

Fady in Toronto
Fady in Toronto

Roof repair

Great experience using Available Roofing. They are professional and provide quality work. Even provided me with pictures of the roofing repair job completed. I would reccommend them for roofing services.

Thank you sir for your kind words .thanks for the great review .

Savio in Toronto
Savio in Toronto

Roofing estimate

Joe came in to give me a honest and budget friendly estimate for my shingle replacement for my roof.He was the only roofer who gave us so many options of shingles to choose from.You would feel very confident that Joe would use the best materials and techniques to do your roof.The best part is his customer service-he responds to your calls and text messages immediately as if Sat by his phone 24/7.
I look forward to Joe and his team to do my roof. I definitely will be doing another positive review after my roof is done as I am confident that Joe will do a 110% perfect job.

Simon Anderson from Mississauga
Simon Anderson from Mississauga

Roof Replacement

We had an old roof on a two storey detached house that was missing shingles and had a hole where squirrels were getting into the attic. Joe and his team did a great job in repairing the damaged wood, sealing up the holes and reshingled the roof. Afterwards they cleared all the debris so when they were done, it was if they had never been there. Great job! Fair value for the money.

It was a pleasure working with you as well thanks for the opportunity
Regards
Joe

paul.monsen2
paul.monsen2

Re-roofing Single Family Home

The May 4 wind storm left us in a lurch with part of our backyard fence blown down and a big chunk of our roof shingles scattered over the ground. Insurance companies were overwhelmed and so were the roofing contractors. We contacted Available Roofing and they surprised us with a quick and professional response. Joe provided all the advice we needed to reach an informed decision on product and price. He and his crew did a quality job and we are very pleased with the finished product. We recommend this company.

It was a pleasure working with you as well thanks for your kindness to the crew cold water and all. Regards Joe .

Mark
Mark

Roof Replacement

Joe was thoughtful, reliable and a true craftsman. He never missed a call and went beyond any reasonable expectations when it came to helping us navigate the insurance company processes. Thank you Joe

Thank you for the opportunity , and kind words,we strive to grow and serve our customers better every day. Regards Joe

Amit in Oakville
Amit in Oakville

Roof repair

Reliable , reasonable , punctual , accountable

The above words sum up my experience with them.

Great after sales service , good price , clean job

If its roofing look no further and trust them.

Thanks for giving us a chance Amit we value your business and kind words

Joe in Oakville
Joe in Oakville

Roof Repair

As a homeowner you’d like to think your problem is the most important. After the wind storm so many home in the area needed repairs. And the stress of even a small job is not made better when you can even leave a message with any roofer. Well, Joe answered and was a true pro. He asked we text our address and he was compiling a list of homes. 70+ helped when I called. Given the busy period, so many store out of supplies Joe and his crew did a professional job and got of roof fixed! Even on projects that are small repairs like ours was. Thanks guys. I know who we’ll call when it’s time to change the entire roof.

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for the Amazing review you left us. We have customer centric approach and love to work with amazing people like you. Will provide top notch service whenever you need Joe. Just remember Think Roofing... Think Available.

Regards,
Joe
Available Roofing

More about Available Roofing

Available Roofing is the most affordable Roofing companies which Specializes in Commercial And Residential Roofing. We achieved Expertise in all kinds of roofing services which includes 4-Ply Asphalt Roofs, Tar and Gravel Roofs, Single Ply TPO Roofs, Two Ply Modified Bitumen Torched Down Roofs, EPDM Roofs and Shingle Roofs.Our Focus is to provide top notch Service in the Roofing Industry. We don’t measure success by counting the roofs that we have installed and repaired since 2005. We judge our achievements one roof at a time by pleasing each customer and Client who has entrusted us to work on their home or business.