Border Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

1-817 Finns Rd. Kelowna Kelowna BC V1X 5B8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kelowna  >  Border Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

Reviews for Border Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

Servicing and Repair of Gas Furnace

I am very pleased with the professional work of Border Heating. Jeff, the Service Technician, was punctual, courteous and efficient. He explained the work he was doing, and discussed concerns he had with the operation of the furnace. Jeff had the supplies he needed in his vehicle, and the servicing and repair of the furnace was completed in a timely manner. I can also recommend Border's "Energy Savings Agreement" plan for savings and peace of mind in emergencies. Thank you, Jeff and Border Heating!

Chris.  from Kelowna
Chris. from Kelowna

Furnace

I had Border Plumbing and heating do a furnace clean and check up.
Once again ,quality service from this company. Office staff phoning were great and Adam C who did the work was great.
thanks
Chris

Thank you Chris for your review of Adam and our office staff. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be your service provider and hope that we may continue in the future.

Joe Gerolami- President

1 review Central Okanagan, BC

Furnace and Water Heater

Oct. 19/16
We had a crunch to get a new furnace and water heater. It was getting cool at night and our furnace quit.
We would like to thank Border employees, Jeff, Julius ,
and Dustin, these boys worked hard all day, not even a break. Their work was meticulous. We were most impressed with
the professionalism. We highly recommend this company. Great work boys!

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so lucky to still have all these guys as long term Border employees :)

Fixing furnace

Service was prompt and delivered as explained. They couldn't get the part till after the weekend. We were offered electric heaters to help us keep warm. Serviceman was polite and very knowledgeable.
We felt we were in good hands. Would highly recommend this company to others.

Al Biernaskie from WEST KELOWNA
Al Biernaskie from WEST KELOWNA
1 review Central Okanagan, BC

Hot Water Tank Install

Shawn inspected old tank, gave a free estimate. He was prompt, efficient and very knowledgable. Identified all gas/water shut offs for me. Have recommended Border to all my neighbors and friends.

Thank you for your great review. It is very important to us that we provide our customers a great experience. Our business success depends on receiving referrals from our customers.

don carter from Kelowna
don carter from Kelowna

installation of toilets

Shawn was very knowledgeable, efficient, and his presentation was excellent, I would recommend him to everyone I know, was very satisfied with his service! This is the second time I used this company and would use them in the future!!

Thank you!!

Thank you for the wonderful review! Shawn is an excellent plumber and performs exceptional work. We appreciate your continued business!

2 reviews Kelowna, BC

Renovation Project - removal of sink and cabinet, capped waterlines and drain in wall

Shawn (plumber) was knowledgeable and outlined the steps necessary to complete the project. He completed the job in an efficient, professional manner and left the work site in a tidy condition. Shawn was friendly and respectful. I appreciated the discount given as a member of Border's Energy Savings Agreement Program.

Bruce Gillon from Kelowna
Bruce Gillon from Kelowna

Replace HWT & PRV & braided supply lines

The replacements were carried out quickly and in an excellent workman like manner. Shawn was very friendly and explained all of the steps. The plumbing lines are neat and tidy. The work area was cleaned up at the end of the day.

Gwena Bahry from Kelowna
Gwena Bahry from Kelowna

AC Quit Working

It was 87 in our house today, I contacted Boarder as a member of their gold protection energy saving plan, within 2 hours Justin was on his way. In no time he had us up and running ... very professional ... efficient, knowledgeable ... excellent experience :)! Beginning with my phone call to Jane @ Boarder to the finished result with Justin ... it was a smooth friendly easy fix :) at least for me!!!

Jill Soleway from Kelowna
Jill Soleway from Kelowna

A/C, Furnace & Hot Water Tank

I would like to thank Kelsey and Jason for their excellent service and professionalism. They arrived at the appointed times and left my home exactly as they found it. Also took great pains in explaining everything to me. If ever you need references I would be more than happy to recommend both of you and your company, thank you very much.

More about Border Plumbing, Heating & Electrical

Border Plumbing, Heating and Air is run by the local Gerolami family in the Kelowna area. *** We started this business 15 years ago with the intentions of keeping it small and manageable by taking great pride in the fact that we are a family run business. We do not ...