Troy'S Appliance Service

HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Regina  >  Troy'S Appliance Service

Reviews for Troy'S Appliance Service

1 review Regina, SK

Service Call for Dryer

Two years ago, my washing machine broke down so I called Troy’s Appliance Repair. Troy came out, looked at it, told me what was wrong and advised I should buy a new washer instead of fixing it. I paid him for the service call and appreciated his honesty. On January 25, 2018, my dryer was making noises so my husband called Troy (since he was so great last time) and left him a message to call as well as I sent him a text explaining our dilemma (see text below but not the part where I gave him my address). He responded with an opening on Monday from 2:00-4:00 so I accepted. On Monday, he never showed up so I texted him (see text below) and received no response from him until the next day (Tuesday) saying that he had truck problems and that he would be at my house Wednesday morning. I can understand that incidents come up but I would have appreciated if he would have called or sent me a text. However, I figured I could wait one more day without doing laundry and accepted Wednesday morning (see text) Wednesday morning came and went and not a word from him. I ended up phoning another company after now waiting a week without a dryer. I do not recommend this company and will not be contacting them in the future.