Chivers Carpenter

101-10426 81 Avenue NW Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Strathcona  >  Chivers Carpenter

Reviews for Chivers Carpenter

assemble furniture

I didn't have any work done in my home for this. I had bought some furniture from ikea and wanted someone to put it together for me. I called Carpenter Susan and she agreed to do it for me. All my furniture was put together, took very little time, no hassle, and very fast. It was worth the money that I pay. I get headaches when putting furniture together. I will definitely will call them again. Very reliable and fast!

built in closet

Chivers Carpenter
780-439-3611
101-10426 81 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB

My spouse seems to think that she can never have enough clothes, therefore we needed extra closet space. She had something very specific in mind. It had to be walk in, and it needed compartments and shelves. We knew that this was going to be an expensive project as we wanted to use really nice material and we wanted the closet to be stylish. My spouse is very very picky I found that Chivers listened to everything that she had to say, and he made it all happened the way she wanted. Was it expensive? YES - but for us it was totally worth it! We actually thought we were going to spend more... so at the end we were very happy with the end result, we were definitely use Chivers again.

Kitchen unit

I wanted to get a kitchen unit that would have counter space, drawers, etc... I had been trying to find a carpenter that would take the job but everyone thought it was too much work... or maybe that I was too picky. Until I met John! he took the job, he understood my vision, and by the time it was finished it was actually better than my original idea, as talking to John he told me what can be done and what can not be done, but for anything that couldn't be done he had a great option attach to it. I am so thankful! it makes me happy just looking at it everyday.!