Driveway Guy The

Reviews for Driveway Guy The

Judy in Pickering
Judy in Pickering

Great job, as always!

Terry and his crew have been sealing our driveway for years. They always do a great job! Our asphalt is surrounded by paving stones and they never get the sealant on these light coloured stones. They are very neat and quick and leave the site clean! Terry is always pleasant and is never pushy. When we had a significant gap between our garage edge and the driveway he provided us with options but never forced anything, he let us make our own decision. I would never have anyone else seal our driveway!
Highly recommend the Driveway Guy!

Lana in Pickering
Lana in Pickering

Sealing a driveway

We have been using services of Driveway Guy since 2012. Terry and his team are very professional and pleasant to deal with: a quick response, an excellent job and fair cost. We would definitely recommend Driveway Guy.

Richard in Pickering
Richard in Pickering

Happy Repeat Customer on Appleview Rd

We purchased this home 9 years ago and started getting quotes for a new driveway. Terry convinced us to try patching and sealing. What a difference it makes, we have delayed the cash outlay on a new driveway for almost a decade. We used those funds for other more needed renovations. Clearly a sealed driveway is not new pavement, but it looks great and has extended the life of an old sun burned surface. Les and Terry have given good honest service. When we repave, they will be spraying it from year 3 on. These guys have a bunch of repeat customers on our street for good reason.
Thanks
Richard

happy customer in
happy customer in
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

ramp and seal

We have a huge driveway which is really old with cracks and problems. He made it look great . Courteous and quick service with reasonable pricing. Ed is very personable and friendly to deal with.

Bob from Ajax
Bob from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway Sealing

In 14 years 2 current location. Used The Driveway Guy on 3 occasions and never been disappointed. Very reasonable, Great product and results. No pressure, knowledgeable and prompt. Earned a long time customer :-)

Natasha@home
N. A.
18 reviews Pickering, ON

Protection and Instant Curb Appeal

The Driveway Guy crew sealed our asphalt drive. They offer a free in-person estimate, clean the driveway before and remove weeds along the edge, use an industrial blower to remove debris before starting, use boards to block over-spray (these may leave a black edge on the grass), used a trailer-mounted spray system and a good quality sealer. It was a very efficient crew and they were done in 30min. You need to avoid driving on it for 48hrs - and they provide the tape barrier at the bottom of the drive. Our driveway is about 17 years old and I am very happy with the even finish and the added protection a regularly applied seal provides. Sealers act like a thin shield for the asphalt composite; slowing the breakdown and making it more impervious to the weather and chemicals/soaps etc that get used on it - extending the life of a driveway with regular applications. DIY would have cost the same with all the equipment I'd buy... and the store-stuff is a thinner and less durable solution. I took 3 estimates and there was a range - but all companies say that the seal lasts 2-3 years before you need to have it re-done. I paid $100 last time to a door-to-door guy who knew his stuff and he did a good job, but the finish/coverage was not as good as this trailer-mounted 2-man operation.

Only negatives are the shiny look of the drive (that fades to matte in a couple of months - I asked and then I went by my neighbours who used the same company some months back to verify) and lack of a booking schedule. They have to come based on weather/precipitation, so there are no set appointments and that's a little hard to plan with. The temps should be over 8C to do this so don't wait too long into the fall to get it done like I did last year.

Lisa from Ajax
Lisa from Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway Sealing

Reasonably priced for superior quality driveway sealant. On time, courteous and NO overspray. These Guys are pros who I would recommend to anyone and everyone! Very picky about hiring outside companies - NOT anymore!!!

Paul Goodyear from Ajax
Paul Goodyear from Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway sealing and repair

These guys are great! Came to the door asking if I wanted a free estimate. No pressure. Quoted on sealing and repairing the driveway, including a new ramp to the garage door and fixing a patch at the bottom of the driveway that had sunk, collecting water and ice. Did the work when they said they would. Courteous and professional, and did a great job for a reasonable price.

K from Pickering
K from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Driveway Coating/protection

This is the second time I have had my driveway coated by the Driveway Guy. It will not be the last. The first time they repaired a damaged section of the driveway and returned the following year to recoat the repaired portion at no additional cost.

Etha from Pickering
Etha from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Ramp and seal

They came by the day they said they would and made my drive way look amazing. They turned garbage into art. I've used their service many times in the past and it has tripled my driveway's lifespan. I would recommend this to anyone who cares about how their property looks.