D

Diane in Gatineau
Diane in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau,

Movers

This company charges by the hour. I asked for 3 men to do the job and was promised as such. ONLY two showed up, therefore it took several hours longer - at MY cost. Their hourly rate included insurance. The movers damaged two large pieces of furniture and promised to come back the next day. I'm still waiting. I phoned NUMEROUS times, spoke to the person in charge "JONATHAN" and he promised to come back twice. He never phoned, never showed, nothing! Now, for the past 2 weeks, his voice mail if full. I'm screwed. One of those pieces was to go downstairs in my rec room. They left it in the middle of my livingroom with the promise of coming back the next day... it's still there as I am unable to move it. Do yourselves a favor - ignore CLAUDE TRANSPORT IN GATINEAU.