Hammer For Hire

Reviews for Hammer For Hire

john in sarnia
john in sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

We had new stairs put in & new rear entrance door

It took over a year to finish. There was a 1/4" gap in the seal of the storm door due to improper installation. The finish work is terrible. He did not follow the very explicit instructions for installing the deadbolt. The door latches did not mate up. The job was not finished as discussed. I hired a " contractor " to complete this job because I did not have the time to do it myself, I now know that I could have screwed it up myself in 1/4 the time for 1/3rd the cost!!!!! Be WARNED!! Hammer for Hire is the worst experience I've had in my house.