Quan T V & Appliances

Steven in Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Laundry set

Fantastic Deal!

Delivered on time in excellent condition. The guys helped out by taking the old ones upstairs for a small fee to get them out of the basement.

Darrin is a huge asset to this company!

Overall a very good experience.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Appliances

After purchasing 5 appliances from this company almost 2 years ago I am still waiting for them to resolve an issue with the handle of a stove drawer. Can you believe it has taken this long? Every time I call the store I am given the same run around. I am constantly told it is being taken care of which obviously it isn't. Not once has anyone from this store called me back. I really thought I was doing the right thing by buying from a local store and supporting a local business. Never again will I deal with this store and I will warn anyone even considering dealing with them. I will continue with my weekly phone calls and perhaps some day they will resolve the problem.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON