Homes By Us Ltd

Reviews for Homes By Us Ltd

Bryson in Calgary
Bryson in Calgary

Home Renovation

For this review, we used Crush which is the renovation side of Homes By Us - I'm sure Homes By Us and new builds are just as great as we had Tom as our project manager and I assume they use the same trades:

From start to finish, Crush Interior Design and Flooring has been amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

We interviewed multiple renovation companies and Crush's scope of work, pricing, and timeline was most competitive. When other companies were quoting us 16-24 weeks, Crush quoted us 10 weeks and finished in 8. Their pricing was very fair compared to other companies as well. They did not go over budget and we didn't pay a single dime over what they quoted us (in fact, they even threw some extra stuff in for us which was amazing). Also, working with Julia (designer) has been a pleasure as well. Always super helpful especially since my wife and I asked 1000 questions.

Most importantly, their workmanship and the final product is stunning. They transformed a 30 year old home (~3000 sq feet) and made it look very contemporary and upscale. I would highly recommend them as a company and they are a pleasure to work with. 10/10

Thank you Bryson, it’s great to hear that your experience with Homes By Us was great!

Glenna from Calgary
Glenna from Calgary

Huge renovation - added a floor

wow - we could not have been happier with the level of service, exceptional trades, great scheduling - all amazing. We added a floor to our house - including a large bathroom and were on time (< 3 mos) and under budget. Tom and Bonny are amazing.

Thanks Glenna- Thank you for leaving a review about Us!

MIKE
MIKE
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Large Scale Revovation

Homes by us was professional and ahead of schedule. There attention to detail is what sets them apart from other builders. My wife and I found it refreshing to find and company build on integrity and honesty. Homes By Us added another floor to our 1952 home while still keeping it's personality. The process went smoothly thanks to there experience and expertise.

Michael Sherman & Glenna Jones

Thank you Michael for your great review! It was pleasure making all your dreams come true. We look forward to working with you on our new project!

Looking for Builders pros in Calgary?