I was having a new roof installed and at the final stages it became apparent that the existing B-vent had never been connected--the exterior part had only loosely sat on the interior part--over the years this had allowed heat to escape melting plastic sheeting; the condensation allowing mold to grow in my attic. The job needed to be done ASAP!! The roof was done for all intents and purposes--the roofers normal heating/cooling company couldn't get out for a week--I called Kevin at Naturally Gas in Grimsby--he was out, checked it over--jury rigged it--wasn't happy with that; came back and completed the job that night as the sun was setting so the house was safe and up to code. Feels great to be so well taken care of especially after finding out that you have been living for 5 years with a B-vent improperly installed throwing enough heat to melt plastic and enough condensation to create mold and cause interior walls to be damp. I am grateful for the speedy, diligent work!