Angelo's Electric Limited

Building Supplies and Hardware
125 Oakdale Road North York ON
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Downsview  >  Angelo's Electric Limited

Review for Angelo's Electric Limited

1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Sharpened woodworking blades

Finding Angelo's by accident a few years ago has saved me not only money in repairs but his advice is second to none.

I'm approaching retirement and finally have time to put all my woodworking tools to good use. Angelo's makes sure they are in perfect working order. I'll be seeing a lot of him since I'm planning to have a builder erect a home on my vacation property but I'll be happily doing the finishing touches with his advice and help.