Markle Heating & Cooling Inc

424 Grangewood Drive Waterloo ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Waterloo  >  Markle Heating & Cooling Inc

Review for Markle Heating & Cooling Inc

Paul Graansma from Kitchener
Paul Graansma from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace Install

I've had Markle come to service both my air conditioner and my furnace since buying my home a year ago. They are a small company but their HVAC techs are very knowledgeable. Ian explained all work that needed to be done as well as did some very helpful research into some different options for repairing or replacing both systems. They service and install a variety of models. In the end they were able to service and keep my AC running, and I had them replace my 20 year old furnace with a new high efficiency one. It runs great and their quote was by far the best of a number of companies I had in. No pushy sales tactics or attempts to upsell like I had with other quotes. All work was done quickly and the owner Jeff explained all work and visited my house himself to answer all my questions as well as do a load analysis. Highly recommended!