Cera Stone Ltd

Reviews for Cera Stone Ltd

Anne From Constance
Anne From Constance

Bathroom Renovated

I found Cera Stone to be very professional. The work was done as promised and any issues that I had was addressed to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend Cera Stone.

Kristina  in Mississauga
Kristina in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom renovation

We are very pleased with the work performed by Cera Stone. They were very organized in their approach to the major bathroom renovation. All trades were very professional and tidy. We were continually notified on a timely basis of progress plans and activities and the project manager was always available for consultation and responded immediately to emails and phone calls. The workmanship was excellent and all work was performed as stipulated in the contract. We highly recommend Cera Stone and will be recommending them to our friends.

AnneLorne
AnneLorne

kitchen, main bathroom, powder room, hallway

Extremely professional with all involved in the project with absolutely no complaints with regards to the workmanship. When I needed to contact someone from the company my concerns were dealt with very promptly and efficiently usually within the same day or next day. I give them 5 out of 5 stars.

Thank you so much Anne. It was a pleasure to have worked on your project with you. As always, all work in under warranty, so don't hesitate to call if you should need us for anything. Our workers really enjoyed being on your site and we hope to be able to be of service again for you!
-The Cera Stone Team

Lila in Toronto
Lila in Toronto

New bathroom and flooring in a condo townhouse loft

We would like to express our gratitude to the entire team for the amazing job they did and all the hard work put into it. Peter, Wing and the guys who lay down the floor- the finished look is great for both the bathroom and the floor. Everyone was not only professional but friendly and reliable which put us at ease. Thank you to the plumber, the electrician, the worker painting the baseboards, Antonio, Charlie and Joe for addressing our concerns, and everyone else involved, who finished the job faster than we anticipated and with a high quality result. Thank you Cerastone team!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen, bathrooms and anything else you would like to renovate in you home

We recently completed a renovation (two bathrooms, hall entrance way, and kitchen). This was not a small job! I have to share with you how pleased I am with the job but more specifically with the service I received.
From start to finish, Antonio (Bellucci) kept me on budget, provided expert advice, and was always available to discuss issues and ideas. He was extremely knowledgeable, respectful and so calm no matter the situation. He was a main go between the designing of our space to the implementation and completion of my renovation. Through his expertise, he provided the groundwork and many ideas that helped make this project such a wonderful success. Shelpa at Yorkdale (in the kitchen design department) was also instrumental in working with Antonio and myself to make my kitchen exceptional. She spent much time on my kitchen design so that a just right kitchen and my vision came to being.
As for the people I worked with from Cera Stone, I must tell you about a very special person named Charlie Lupo. He was my everything guy. He addressed issues, came to my rescue time after time over items that needed attention and was in my opinion the face of Cera Stone. No matter if it was attending to cracked tiles, a sink that was plugged, being available for deliveries or getting hold of trades and ensuring they came, it was Charlie that came to my rescue. He, and the office (along with Peter Desanto) organized the trades and ensured everything would go as planned. Knowing he had eyes on my place and that things would get done in a timely matter was attributed to Charlie.
Don’t get me wrong, we did have some big issues to deal with but because I was dealing with these professionals, the work got done or corrected in an absolutely kind, considerate, respectful and time sensitive manner.
I have often heard of horror stories, and it was for this reason I hadn’t proceeded with renovations earlier. Knowing what I know now, I would love to do more!
I have no horror stories to tell although it was touch and go and very frustrating dealing with Martha Steward for our kitchen cupboards. A lot of patience was greatly needed especially when items did not come in either good condition or as ordered. But because I had such a wonderful team, things did get completed and attended to. Many thanks to the installer Michael Green.
I know that I have a year warranty on the job and items. Thus far, I don’t anticipate any problems but I do anticipate that the after service, should I need it, will be readily available.

Aaron in Etobicoke ON
Aaron in Etobicoke ON
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom Reno

Had Gregory from Cerastone redo our main bathroom with marble floors, baseboard and sills. He did a very thorough job on the tiles and ceiling. Very happy with the outcome and the custom glass shower.

Thanks so much Aaron. It was a pleasure working on your project.

Alla C. from Aurora
Alla C. from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom reno

We had Cera Stone (through Home Depot) do our reno and we couldn't be happier. The whole team, from the installers, plumbers, electricians were very professional. They were always on time, cleaned up after themselves and were very respectful of my home. The manager, Joe and project manager, Tony were always accessible and answered all my questions. Nickolai, who installed the cabinets and laid the floor is a perfectionist and we wish we knew about him when we replaced the kitchen and main hall floor (done by another company). We would definitely use Cera Stone again!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We really appreciate it.

More about Cera Stone Ltd

Cera Stone Ltd are General contractors specializing in bathroom and kitchen renovations.
Bathroom renovations and custom showers, custom tile installation, custom glass.
Full kitchen / Whole Home renovations, wall removals with permit, electrical upgrades, flooring.
Finished basements.
A service provider to Home Depot throughout the GTA, all our crews are backchecked, licensed and insured.