Service Plus Aquatic Inc

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
16-4060 Ridgeway Dr. Mississauga ON L5L
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Erindale  >  Service Plus Aquatic Inc

Review for Service Plus Aquatic Inc

Agnes from Scarborough
Agnes from Scarborough

Patience and perseverance required

We purchased a gorgeous stainless steel waterfall at the Toronto Home Show for our basement renovation in June 2007. In October 2015 the pump failed and so began our unfortunate interaction with Tropics North, a subdivision of Service Plus Aquatics Inc., in an attempt to obtain a replacement pump. After numerous emails I received an invoice for $146.90 (courier included) in December. I followed up January 13th to ensure the cheque had been received but had no response until I was advised on February 25th that the vendor had increased their rates and I needed to send a cheque for an additional $70. On March 9th I sent yet another email asking for an update on the pump delivery. On March 10th I was informed 1) that the pump had been shipped the previous week 2) they would follow up 3) it should be received within a couple of days, 4) that it had been received and they would ship it to us the next day. We waited in all day March 11th, no delivery. Finally, on March 15th the pump arrived and the courier slip clearly indicated that it had not been shipped out to us until March 14th on a rush, same day delivery. Once again they dropped the ball.

Our waterfall is now in working order again but it took FIVE AND A HALF MONTHS, TWENTY-SEVEN emails and a lot of persistence on our part. I would NOT recommend dealing with Tropics North.