HomeStars  >  Green Products & Services in Toronto  >  New Steel Roofers

Reviews for New Steel Roofers

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto

Metal roof - Metstar Slate Plus Painted - Black

Roof installed June 2018. Happy with the results & happy that the company responded to a question I had about the roof vent by sending someone out to inspect the roof. Max took the time to explain to me how the ridge venting worked on a metal roof as opposed to a tradition tile roof. All is good.

Jacqueline in Hamilton

1-877-877-7349
Strasburg Road
Kitchener
N2R

We had a wonderful experience with New Steel Roofers! Our Sales Representative was Chris and he was amazing! I had a very difficult time making a decision and he was extremely patient with me. I called him several times before even signing the proposal and he never made me feel like I was bothering him, nor did he pressure me at all. He answered all of my questions thoroughly, explaining everything and made me feel like I was able to make a very informed decision. Thanks Chris!

I also dealt with Holly in the office and she was great! Prior to me making a decision, she sent me numerous addresses that I could go to in order to view the completed product on other houses. When it was time to actually schedule the installation, she said I could expect it to be done by the end of June, but it actually ended up being completed by the end of May, which was a very nice surprise!

With respect to the installation, the installers were great as well! Our roof is not very big so they had it all completed in one day and worked like a well oiled machine. By the end of the day when they left, everything was cleaned up and you wouldn't even know they had been there.

With respect to the product itself, we went with the Painted Slate profile by Metstar and are very happy with it so far. In my opinion, it is much nicer looking than the traditional style metal roofing. I was also slightly concerned about the noise as I read that it may be louder than traditional shingles, but we have had a number of heavy rainstorms since the installation and I have not noticed a difference in sound at all.

Overall, we had an excellent experience and would sincerely recommend New Steel Roofers to anyone looking for a new roof!

Les in Kitchener
Les in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

New steel roof

We had the stone coat roof installed in April. The installation very professional and efficient. The roof looks fantastic and many of our neighbors wanted the contact information. We have a few styles of metal roofs in our area and this is by far the best looking one.

Les Brown, Kitchener ON

Jason in Etobicoke
Jason in Etobicoke

Roofers

Thank you New Steel. The process was amazing from the moment we saw the roof at the home show right to the completed product which our neighbours and others all feel looks amazing!

Vic & Ilona in Nepean
Vic & Ilona in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

A new lifetime transferable warranty steel roof

The work was done very efficiently and in a timely manner. We needed some extra pieces that did not come with the original delivery and these were delivered to us and installed in a professional and timely manner. The sales person (Denis) and the workers were very cordial.

We will recommend New Steel Roofers to our friends and neighbours.

Vic And Ilona Buxton

Kirk
Kirk
4 reviews Heidelberg, ON

New Stone Coated Slate Metal Roof

Max had the guys do my roof with stone coated slate metal profile in dark brown. I have a massive roof and pool cabana so it took 3 weeks to complete. The guys did a very good job. There were a few minor issues which were resolved and the finish product looks really good. Many people have stopped by to ask questions and commented how beautiful it looks. No more worries about windy day storm and shingle issues.
Anyone replacing their roof with shingles IMHO today is not taking advantage of a much better technology. Roofing with shingles is messy and who wants to do this every 7-10 years! Makes no sense. Go with metal. You will not be disapointed!
I will post some pictures in a day or so to show you the good job. Recommend giving Max Guerra a call (226) 780-4461 via New Steel Roofers (Kitchener) to set-up your appt and quote. They are responsive and care for the customer. Special thanks to the crew members who did our home and cabana. Never got a chance to thank them as I was out of town on business when they finished.
Max - please thank them personally for me please. Good job guys!

Jbela044
Jbela044
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Metal Roof

While I can’t speak to the durability of the product as it will take several years to find out, it does seem like great quality from what it looks like and what I’ve seen when we were given a demonstration from the sales rep. The sales rep was very knowlegable with all the different styles and brands of roof. Considering that a new shingle roof would have been about 7k or so, 16k for a metal roof that lasts pretty much forever is definitely worth it as it also adds resale value and the warranty is transferable. Only took two or three days to complete and there was no mess because they install right over top of the shingles. The guys worked hard every day. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

1 review Kitchener, ON

New Ecco-Tile Black Roof

In the Spring of 2016 we contacted several roofing companies for quotes. New Steel Roofers contacted us that day (unlike the other two) and arranged a time to give a quote very quickly. When we asked for other properties with the type of roof we were planning we were immediately given several addresses to check out. The job was done sooner than the expected date on our signed contract. The work was done professionally as set out in the contract and the roof is beautiful. This company is professional and its work and material of the highest quality.

Thank you for the great review. We love hearing great feedback like this. So glad we were able to work with you to give you your forever roof.

Our old shingles were starting to warp, got a quote from New Steel and cost wasn't materially higher than asphalt (lower if I think long-term). New Steel Roofers did a great job, answered all my questions / queries, etc. Set a time schedule and stuck to it. Did a great job.

Thank you for such a great review! We are so glad you are happy with you new metal roof.

New Steel  in Grimsby
New Steel in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

stone coated metal roof installation

We researched many steel roofing companies and none of them compared to New Steel Roofers. There was one company that came out to do an estimate and said the roof could be done no problem then 3 months later refused to do the work because they did not have the experienced or qualified roofers. They said our roof was to complex. New Steel Roofers were up for the challenge. No job is too difficult for them. Max had a great team put together. Very professional and hard working. The job was completed to perfection at the time they said it would be completed. Look no further than New Steel Roofers. They are the best at what they do. We are very pleased with the outcome. Thank for a job well done. We have received many compliments on our roof.

Thank you for such a great review. We are so happy to could help you with your roof. We were really happy with the results of your roof and know you will be happy for years to come. It was great working with you.

More about New Steel Roofers

New Steel Roofers is a metal roofing company that services all of Ontario. Forget asphalt shingles that will fail in 8 to 12 years. For your next roofing replacement job discover the advantages of a lifetime metal roof by New Steel Roofers.

With a 50-year warranty, large variety of colour choices, and fast installations, metal roofing is ideal for residential or commercial applications. We work with quality products and companies including Tegola Canadese, Gerard, Decra, Steel Tile Co. metal roofing systems, Stone Coated Steel roofing, Metro Tile, Stonehenge, Allmet, Metstar, Ideal and Vicwest