Perella Flooring Inc

Daniela from Old Toronto
Daniela from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Tile, Floors

I had the floors redone throughout our new house and David and his team did an incredible job. They also helped re-do the tiling in the bathrooms and the work is perfect. I had it done originally by another company and it was all messy, Perella Flooring fixed it and it looks great.

Warren Fireman from Toronto
Warren Fireman from Toronto

Tile work for 2 new home projects

I hired David Winter from Perella flooring to install tile throughout two new construction houses. David and his crew did an amazing job and were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Perella to anyone looking for a reliable and well priced tile installer.

Michael S Wortsman in Toronto
Michael S Wortsman in Toronto

Bathroom Tiling Projects

A quick call in to Dave and his crew was all that was necessary - I knew that I had called the right guys for this job. Less than a week later, two nightmare tiling jobs from a previous owners renovation were miraculously remedied. The projects were handled professionally, fairly and on time and budget. The attention to detail was impecable. Since then, I have referred friends and family to Perella and I will continue to use them and refer them in the future.

jordan fogle in Toronto
jordan fogle in Toronto

carpet and tile installation

I have hired Perella Flooring to complete 3 different projects in my home, over the past 3 years. The service was very reliable and the quality of work was exceptional. I have since and will continue to refer this company to others.

Davis B in Toronto
Davis B in Toronto

flooring

We called this company randomly for a job and we were very ahppy that we took the gamble. Great service and fair price. Thanks for taking the care with something that could have been a huge headache.

More about Perella Flooring Inc

We are an established, fully insured and WSIB covered Flooring company. Established in 2005, We have been Providing labour and services to the high end residential and commercial markets for over 7 years now and we continue to grow. We service all of southern Ontario and there is no job ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Toronto?