Devon Carpet Cleaners ***No Longer In Business**

House & Apartment Cleaning
1408-350 Douglas Street Victoria BC
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Victoria  >  Devon Carpet Cleaners ***No Longer In Business**

Review for Devon Carpet Cleaners ***No Longer In Business**

Alice in Fernwood
Alice in Fernwood
1 review Victoria, BC

Carpet cleaning

I found Devon cleaners by searching on google before my sister came to visit from Texas and was able to get an appointment for the next day. Graham, the company owner, was friendly and cheerful and moved my furniture for me. He did an excellent job, paying extra special attention to detail and got out a tea stain that had been there for three weeks. I have had my carpets done by the Home Depot and the service doesn't compare to the personalized attention I got from Devon. Graham even moved all my furniture back for me when he was done. I am never using another carpet service again.