Miracle Flooring

Robert
Robert
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Laminate Flooring

I bought laminate flooring from Costco and needed someone to install it. I dealt with Miracle because they were able to give me an onsite estimate the day after I called. They also were able to do the removal and installation a couple days later. They used two crews. One for ripping the old laminate out and removing the baseboards. This crew had very limited English. The second crew came the next day and installed the new flooring and baseboards. Better English and very good work. I feel I received good value for the work I had done and would recommend Miracle if you don't feel comfortable installing yourself.

Yong Mo LUn from ??????????
Yong Mo LUn from ??????????
5 reviews ???, ON

new hard wood floor

The carpet of my room was ruined by a leak on the roof. After the leak was repair, we decided to renovate the room with hard wood flooring. We were introduced to miracle flooring by a family friend and they gave us a very reasonable quote. The job was done quickly and exceeded my expectation. Thank you! The job was done like a miracle!