Total Tree Care

Julia in Hamilton
Julia in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

RUSH request to cut down a big branch of a 100 year old Maple

This is to express my "BIG THANKS" to Eugene and his staff at Total Tree Care company. These guys are truly amazing and they saved my day! Long story short, I couldn't build a shed on the original planned out spot after talking to the cement guys; the new spot required me to cut down a big branch of an old tree as it was completely in the way of the shed. I already arranged a shed building company to build the shed in a few days. I called almost a dozen arborists on Sunday afternoon, none of them answered their phone or called me back after I left messages. I was able to reach a live person at Total Tree Care and Eugene called me back within an hour to give me an estimate. He came in at 10:00 AM the next morning to give me a firm quote and his crew were there at noon to complete the job within an hour or so. They came well prepared with a mulching truck and the crew wore helmets. They even trimmed some of the small branches up to 12' above, which was not part of the quote. They did a fabulous job as they didn't let any of the tree branch drop onto my newly poured concrete pad, in case it would damage the pad. I highly recommended Eugene and his crew at Total Tree Care, if anyone needs a problem solver for emergencies. They answer their phones. They are fast, well equipped and they charge very reasonable.

Ahmad  in Burlington
Ahmad in Burlington
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

cutting a tree in a dangrous place

i i had a tree in the back of my new home which i bought since one year , this tree cause alot of hassleand i got amultiple arborist on the tree to get it down , however , every body has a different opinion , non of them got the traditional method without equippments , except TOTAL TREE CARE IN HAMILTON , from the first visit , he was super professional and ownest and after he start work he was very over the expectation in performance , we thanks Eugene for his job and I strongly recommended him as a first person to be asked about any tree in halton region .