Pc Service On Site

265 St. Leonard's Avenue Toronto ON M4N 1K9

Best of 2018 winner 4 timesBest of 2018winner 4 times

Reviews for Pc Service On Site

Fixed my email problem

I sent Peter a text message on a Sunday to see if he could help fix my email problem. I told him if he was not working that day that was fine and he could call me the next day. He called later on the same day and in a few minutes had my email up and running again. I had used PC Service on Site once before and Peter had installed a program where he could access my computer remotely with my permission of course. That made the fix fast and easy. Great company, great staff with quick response time.

Thank you Pat for taking the time to share your experience with our service. people are often surprised when we answer at off times. But we try very hard to respond quickly.

David V in North York
David V in North York

PC repair and installation

Pete was very friendly, professional, and efficient at setting things up. I was up and running with a new computer and monitors with everything installed in less than an hour. Pete was also great at helping to troubleshoot some minor issues I had later on. Overall great value and money well spent.

Thank you so much for the review. We work very hard to make our clients technology lives easier We love setting up your new technology. it's like getting to play with a new toy.

Davisville Yonge in Toronto
Davisville Yonge in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Computer Set up

Once again we are so happy with the quick and efficient service that Pete provided our clinic with a new computer setup. We have used PC Service on Site for 5 years and we are always so pleased with the knowledge and service we receive.

Thank you very much for the testimonial. We love working with other businesses and taking the stress out of their computer issues. Our most recent visit involved finding the right new computer, set up and transfer of data from an old computer. As a part of this service we made recommendations based on needs and budget, purchased the computer, delivered and set it up.

Alena in Toronto
Alena in Toronto

Super Efficient Service

Yesterday morning my computer was unable to operate without freezing, and after attempting my own fixes called PC Service On Site (recommended by a friend as they found the service had great reviews).
I was extremely stressed, but from first contact at phone call through the setup of new computer and transfer of files, felt at ease. PC Service On Site saved my files, reassured me throughout the process, and now I am back in business less than 24 hours later. Pete, my technician was amazing. I would recommend to anyone who does not have the expertise or time to work with their computer issues.

thank you Alena for sharing. We like to think of ourselves as stress relief for tech. our number one priority is our client and making sure they understand what's going on and how we plan to help and excute the fix.

Melanie BB in North York
Melanie BB in North York

Trouble Shooting PC Issues

PC Service On Site was on time, efficient and very reasonable. Pete was very knowledgeable and helped point out a few things that I wasn't even aware of - I felt like I was working with a partner who was interested in doing what was best for me in the long term and not just solving an immediate problem. I will definitely call Pete and PC Service On Site again!!

Thanks Melanie for the review. We love what we do and it's very important to us that our clients get great value.

afbell in Toronto
afbell in Toronto

If you have a problem with your computer do not hesitate to contact Meredith and Pete .

Meredith and Pete provided professional and timely support for my computer issue. I want to thank them for helping me address my issues and I look forward to working with them in the future regarding all my computer needs.

Thank you for the review. we were able to perform a computer tune up using remote access software. This is often a very convenient tool for fixing computers especially outside of typical business hours.

Computer Service and Maintenance

When I first called this computer company, I was pleasantly surprised that Meredith answered the phone right away. She said she would call me in about 20 minutes since she was driving and she did. We made an appointment for her husband to come over and help me with computer issues. Peter showed up right on time and went over what I needed done. He helped with my computer, Iphone and Ipad. He is very knowledgeable in his field and gave me lots of useful advice. Great company, nice people. I would recommend this company to everyone and they come right to your home to help you.

Thank you Pat. Pete started this company with our clients in mind first and foremost. We tell it like it is and love meeting new people. I am so glad we met you and got you sorted out.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Computer Repair

My computer was really getting slow but Pete took a look at it and fixed it, and now it's running like new! :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you PC SOS!

thank you I am so glad we could help you!!!!

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Amazing Service!!

Pete, the owner, is truly wonderful. He talked with me about my needs for a new computer; made a recommendation; was extremely patient when that is not the computer I brought home [long story]; and I went back and bought the correct one. Pete did all the set up remotely. He thought of everything. This is the only computer company I will deal with in the future!

Thank you Jenn for the kind words. Getting the right computer for your needs and within your budget is really important. A primary goal for our company is to work with our clients and really understand their needs. Not all computers are created equally. And remote access software is a great tool that we use to help our clients who do not live within our on site service area and even for those who do. Its easy to use and secure.

Lucille Necas in Toronto
Lucille Necas in Toronto

Purchase and set up of a new computer

Recently I had Pete, the owner of PC Service On Site, find me a new computer based on my specifications and then set it up.

The service was great in that I got the computer I wanted for a reasonable price and at a valuable saving of my time and energy.

In attempting to transfer data from my old computer, he noted that the speed was excessively slow and I was being gouged on monthly fees. He got on the phone with me to Bell and helped me try to negotiate an upgrade for the modem and a lower monthly charge. Bell being Bell, there ensued 2 weeks of screw-ups for a service change that should have been straightforward. Throughout it all, Pete was very supportive.

After I finally got the new modem installed, Pete came back and had the new computer up and running quite quickly. He walked me through everything I needed to know. I appreciated his expertise and patience in educating me, not to mention his sense of humour. And he didn't charge me for the return visit.

I've used Pete's company on a number of occasions and will continue to do so. I highly recommend it.

Dr. Lucille Necas

thank you Lucille for taking the time to share this story. sometimes it can be a journey and we were happy to be with you every step of the way. especially navigating Bell bureaucracy

More about Pc Service On Site

PC Service On Site provides computer repairs, service and training for residential and small business clients. We come to you saving you time and money.

We believe that there are no stupid questions and encourage you to reach out and just ask. We are here to help you with your computer repair needs.

Laptop repair
Desktop repair
Computer & Printer Set Up
Printer troubleshooting
Virus Removal
Computer Tune-Up
Training
Wireless Networking
PC on site service repair
Laptop on site Service repair
Network on site service repair

Whether it is help with your laptop or desktop, virus removal from your system, trouble connecting to the internet, or installing small business networks, PC Service On Site is there to serve you at your convenience and on your budget.