Pc Service On Site

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Best service

I used my desktop computer on Friday evening and left it running because I was going to use it first thing Sat morning. I tried to start my computer on Saturday and it wouldn't start. I tried holding the power button to shut my computer off and that didn't work either. I didn't want to try anything else until I spoke with PC Service On Site. I have so much respect for them, I waited until Monday morning and called. They got right back to me and walked me through what I could do, to safely, restart my computer. I'm back in business, thanks to PC Service On Site.

thank you Patricia. I am so happy we were able to help you. computers are so much apart of our daily lives. it can feel overwhelming when something goes sideways

Bob in Concord
Bob in Concord

Computer Installation

Pete's work and overall approach can only be described as excellent.
The quote was accurate, the approach professional and the action timely.
I would not hesitate to recommend PC Service on Site.
Bob

Thank you Bob for sharing your experience. We helped Bob get a new laptop and set it up for him. Supply of computers has been challenging but we were able to offer two options.

Judy R
Judy R

Perfect Service

Once again, Peter came to my rescue. Following his last visit which took place more than 2 years ago, I desperately required Peter's service for my PC. He spent more than an hour working with me remotely and did everything he could from his home. Although I'll require an in-person visit once our quarantine ends, I was extremely satisfied with the results. Peter continues to be my go-to PC computer and printer expert. Many thanks!

thank you Judy for sharing again your experience with us. We were able to help using the remote access software and look forward to seeing you in person soon.

Greg in Milton
Greg in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Unreal Service, Unreal People, AMAZING

Had Wifi and Bluetooth issues. I reached out to 7 or 8 repair stores, and Pete responded lightning fast, I called in and BOOM, we're getting right in it. He remotely got on my computer and got my Bluetooth and Wifi up and running in 15 min.

Though this would be a weekend job, drop off and pick up situation, but this was, by far, the best service I ever received. Pete, Daily Bread was my choice.

Thank you Greg for the review. We were able to help you remotely. Right now due to Covid 19 we aren't able to go on site but we are helping by offering free remote services to our clients and asking them if they can to pay it forward. Thank you for supporting Daily Bread.

Jacky & Les McCurrie from Toronto
Jacky & Les McCurrie from Toronto

Super Service from PC Support

I am not really good with computers, so, forced to upgrade to MS10 from MS7, I called on Peter at PC Support.
I have used this company before, and expected, and got, expert, efficient, and incredibly patient service. We started with a house call, but that was followed by 2 weeks of off-and-on phone and online support (at no extra charge) while I upgraded my peripherals and worked out the kinks. Peter even provided phone support from Australia, and then followed up with me as soon as he got back to Ontario. I would recommend this company without reservation.

thank you Jacky. it was our pleasure to help you. And yes we did help you while we took some time off. We believe that if we can help then we will. We set up your new computer and yes helped you with some troubleshooting issues with your printer. Our computer service set up includes follow up support.

William B.
William B.

new computer with Windows 10

I'm a little late in commenting, but I must as Pete was great. He set up my new computer with W10 and got my scanner, printer and monitor working with it seamlessly.

Thanks Pete.

Thank you for your review. We help people and small businesses set up new computers and help them use them effectively.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Upgrades

Pete replaced our aging computers and monitors (10 & 20 yrs) and helped us to upgrade to Windows 10. He downloaded and set up the printer drivers. He also downloaded new programs, including ones to be shared across our in-house network. Within four hours, all systems were fully functional! Thanks, Pete!

Thank you John for sharing your experiences with us. Computers generally have a life expectancy of four to six years, so at ten it was time. We talked about your needs and wants and found you the right tech in your budget.

Kevin in Barrie
Kevin in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Update to Windows 10

We have worked with PC Service On Site for several years. We are a busy business that can't afford a lot of downtime. Pete let us know that Windows 7 was not going to be supported by Microsoft in the new year. He came to our business and updated our computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. He ensured our data was properly backing up. And he also replaced the hard drive in one of our computers to help extend its useful life.

What we truly appreciate is the honest, straight forward information we receive and the convenience of having PC Service On Site come to our place of business at a time that works best for us.

thank you for sharing your experiences with PC Service On Site. Windows 7 will no longer be supported by Microsoft starting in January 2020. If you don't update to Windows 10 you will leave your data vulnerable. We understand that protecting your data is vital.

Excellent Service!

Pete was amazing, purchased the PC for us, delivered it, installed it, transferred over my Accounting package and it's running perfectly. He hooked up my networked printers and installed other software for me. I was worried because we're super busy at work, but it took all of 30 minutes and I was up and running. Seamless service. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!

Thank you for sharing this. we love working with small business and understand that downtime is costly. our job is to make your life go smoothly when it comes to tech.

Krista Janicki from Toronto
Krista Janicki from Toronto

Laptop replacement and setup

Pete at PC Service On Site was invaluable in helping me to find a new laptop for general use and as part of my home entertainment system. I never know what to look for for RAM and ROM etc. I got the perfect laptop and Pete helped me to setup the video and VPN apps I needed. Great, friendly and knowledgeable service.

Thanks Krista for taking the time to share your experiences. it's important to know how you want to use your computer in order to find you the right computer in your budget.

More about Pc Service On Site

PC Service On Site provides computer repairs, service and training for residential and small business clients. We come to you saving you time and money.

We believe that there are no stupid questions and encourage you to reach out and just ask. We are here to help you with your computer repair needs.

Laptop repair
Desktop repair
Computer & Printer Set Up
Printer troubleshooting
Virus Removal
Computer Tune-Up
Training
Wireless Networking
PC on site service repair
Laptop on site Service repair
Network on site service repair

Whether it is help with your laptop or desktop, virus removal from your system, trouble connecting to the internet, or installing small business networks, PC Service On Site is there to serve you at your convenience and on your budget.