Pc Service On Site

265 St. Leonard's Avenue Toronto ON M4N 1K9

Best of 2018 winner 4 timesBest of 2018winner 4 times

Reviews for Pc Service On Site

Excellent Service!

Pete was amazing, purchased the PC for us, delivered it, installed it, transferred over my Accounting package and it's running perfectly. He hooked up my networked printers and installed other software for me. I was worried because we're super busy at work, but it took all of 30 minutes and I was up and running. Seamless service. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!

Thank you for sharing this. we love working with small business and understand that downtime is costly. our job is to make your life go smoothly when it comes to tech.

Krista Janicki from Toronto
Krista Janicki from Toronto

Laptop replacement and setup

Pete at PC Service On Site was invaluable in helping me to find a new laptop for general use and as part of my home entertainment system. I never know what to look for for RAM and ROM etc. I got the perfect laptop and Pete helped me to setup the video and VPN apps I needed. Great, friendly and knowledgeable service.

Thanks Krista for taking the time to share your experiences. it's important to know how you want to use your computer in order to find you the right computer in your budget.

Celine in Barrie
Celine in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Computer repair & install

We have called upon Pete & Meredith a few times over the years. They are professional & pleasant to deal with. Great advice & trouble shooting also. We have purchased desktops & laptops & Pete has installed software, firewall protection etc. Great service for both new, old or just plain slow computers. Thanks guys.

Thank you Celine. Your kind words and support are so appreciated. As you know it's all about our clients.

Eegsafety in Toronto
Eegsafety in Toronto

Peter purchased a new laptop, downloaded my info., and repaired our old laptop!

Wow, incredible quick service! The "patience of Job" and no wonder his company is so highly rated! This is exactly what we were looking for and we are so pleased that we found them since we are not very computer literate. Over the phone during our initial discussions, he ordered us a new laptop after realizing our dilemma. He was accessible thereafter for subsequent issues.
Many thanks again Peter and I am sure we will be in touch in the future.

Yours truly;

Mary and Clive Eeg

Thank you Mary and Clive. I can't even tell you how happy this makes us feel. Understand what are clients need is key to making sure our service goes above and beyond.

David V in North York
David V in North York

PC repair and installation

Pete was very friendly, professional, and efficient at setting things up. I was up and running with a new computer and monitors with everything installed in less than an hour. Pete was also great at helping to troubleshoot some minor issues I had later on. Overall great value and money well spent.

Thank you so much for the review. We work very hard to make our clients technology lives easier We love setting up your new technology. it's like getting to play with a new toy.

Davisville Yonge in Toronto
Davisville Yonge in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Computer Set up

Once again we are so happy with the quick and efficient service that Pete provided our clinic with a new computer setup. We have used PC Service on Site for 5 years and we are always so pleased with the knowledge and service we receive.

Thank you very much for the testimonial. We love working with other businesses and taking the stress out of their computer issues. Our most recent visit involved finding the right new computer, set up and transfer of data from an old computer. As a part of this service we made recommendations based on needs and budget, purchased the computer, delivered and set it up.

Pat
Pat

Fixed my email problem

I sent Peter a text message on a Sunday to see if he could help fix my email problem. I told him if he was not working that day that was fine and he could call me the next day. He called later on the same day and in a few minutes had my email up and running again. I had used PC Service on Site once before and Peter had installed a program where he could access my computer remotely with my permission of course. That made the fix fast and easy. Great company, great staff with quick response time.

Thank you Pat for taking the time to share your experience with our service. people are often surprised when we answer at off times. But we try very hard to respond quickly.

Alena in Toronto
Alena in Toronto

Super Efficient Service

Yesterday morning my computer was unable to operate without freezing, and after attempting my own fixes called PC Service On Site (recommended by a friend as they found the service had great reviews).
I was extremely stressed, but from first contact at phone call through the setup of new computer and transfer of files, felt at ease. PC Service On Site saved my files, reassured me throughout the process, and now I am back in business less than 24 hours later. Pete, my technician was amazing. I would recommend to anyone who does not have the expertise or time to work with their computer issues.

thank you Alena for sharing. We like to think of ourselves as stress relief for tech. our number one priority is our client and making sure they understand what's going on and how we plan to help and excute the fix.

Melanie BB in North York
Melanie BB in North York

Trouble Shooting PC Issues

PC Service On Site was on time, efficient and very reasonable. Pete was very knowledgeable and helped point out a few things that I wasn't even aware of - I felt like I was working with a partner who was interested in doing what was best for me in the long term and not just solving an immediate problem. I will definitely call Pete and PC Service On Site again!!

Thanks Melanie for the review. We love what we do and it's very important to us that our clients get great value.

afbell in Toronto
afbell in Toronto

If you have a problem with your computer do not hesitate to contact Meredith and Pete .

Meredith and Pete provided professional and timely support for my computer issue. I want to thank them for helping me address my issues and I look forward to working with them in the future regarding all my computer needs.

Thank you for the review. we were able to perform a computer tune up using remote access software. This is often a very convenient tool for fixing computers especially outside of typical business hours.

More about Pc Service On Site

PC Service On Site provides computer repairs, service and training for residential and small business clients. We come to you saving you time and money.

We believe that there are no stupid questions and encourage you to reach out and just ask. We are here to help you with your computer repair needs.

Laptop repair
Desktop repair
Computer & Printer Set Up
Printer troubleshooting
Virus Removal
Computer Tune-Up
Training
Wireless Networking
PC on site service repair
Laptop on site Service repair
Network on site service repair

Whether it is help with your laptop or desktop, virus removal from your system, trouble connecting to the internet, or installing small business networks, PC Service On Site is there to serve you at your convenience and on your budget.