PC Service On Site

HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Barrie  >  PC Service On Site
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for PC Service On Site

Gini

When my computer stopped working I didn't know what to do or who to call. I have always had excellent results from using Homestars and this was no different. kwI cannot say enough good things about this company. Peter was knowledgeable, patient and informative. He went out of his way to let me know my choices and even picked up the new computer for me. He installed it, and transferred all my apps and files. I didn't have to do anything other than use my computer. Peter thank you so much for all your help. I am extremely satisfied.

Job Price

Thank you Gini for taking the time to review our business. Without the support of our clients we wouldn't be where we are today. We offer our clients a concierge type service. So if you need a new system we can do the research, find the best pricing (within your budget), pick it up, set it up, transfer your old data and get it all set up in your home and office. Ready for you to use. And because there is always something new to learn we are there to help with that as well with support that is only a phone call away.

My son got a new external monitor and was having difficulty getting it working with his gaming laptop. Peter fixed all the pain points and then some. Prfessional, thorough and friendly. Highly recommend!

Job Price

Thank you for the review. I think Pete only left a couple of hours ago. We try very hard to listen and find a solution that works. Sometimes it is straight forward and other times years of experience offer work arounds. Have fun gaming.

Michael

Recently my PC was infected with malware rendering it totally inoperable. I discovered PC Service On Site on HomeStars and my experience lived up to the reviews. Signing on to my PC remotely, Pete helped me re-load Windows 10 and added the Chrome browser and Thunderbird email app. He was very knowledgeable and patient throughout and even called at the end of the day to make sure everything was working OK.
Last week I needed help with another issue and Pete helped me out at 7:00 in the evening from his cottage. Now that's service! I highly recommend PC Service On Site and will continue to use them in the future.

Job Price

Thank you Michael for taking the time to share your review. I am glad we were able to help and truth be told it took longer than expected as we have been working and living between our cottage and home and business. We really appreciate your patience. We do try very hard to be not only effective but efficient but sometimes we miss the mark.

Alvio in Alliston
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Hi, Pete and Meredith. Pete was so great, knowledgeable and very helpful. The guy knows his stuff, top notch. He knew what the problem was right away, reinstalled Windows 10 Home Edition, much better than HP factory edition. He also gave me few extra things, some great tips. I bought two USB drive, reinstalled all my software. Pete is very friendly and a great guy. I will definitely use PC Service On Site. Seeing how Pete operates wants me even more to get into Technical Support, I love computers. Thanks Pete, Hi Meredith.

Hi Alvio

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Homestars. We did an o/s reinstall after a failed update happened with your computer. Sometimes reinstalling Windows is a perfect fix. And as always we highly recommend having a back up system in place just in case something catastrophic happens. Backing up your computer is cheap insurance. When in doubt ask questions

Thanks again Alvio

Kevin in Barrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Working with Pete and Meredith has made a huge difference in the efficiency of my company. They have set up my home office and work office in such a way that I can access all my information from either location. They found me the right back up solutions and most recently have helped with the migration of our work email to Google.

They are smart, personable and always willing to help. And when they are unsure they let you know, go do the research and find you the solution that best works for you.

I wouldn't trust my business to any other computer repair business.

Job Price

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to share your experiences with our company. As a busy small business owner the ability to work more efficiently was very important. Especially given how much time you spend on the road. We designed your technology to work when and where you need it. This past week we did complete the migration of your email to Google and G Suite which gives you such flexibility.

Janet

If it weren't for PC Service On Site I would have flung my computer out the window ages ago. They are amazing! They've fixed issues with my computer, resuscitated my email program when it imploded, and helped me with social media. They are an absolute pleasure to work with and are always only a call away whenever I need advice or technical support. I've used other computer services before, but have never written a review for one ... because I was taught to say nothing if I've got nothing good to say. When it comes to PC Service On Site I've got lots to say - all of it good - and I highly recommend them to anyone who owns a computer.

Job Price

Thank you Janet for your testimonial. Sometime technology can be overwhelming and I am so glad we were able to help you and continue to help you. We started with a computer tune up and setting up a Facebook business page for you. The most important focus for us is our customers get what they need when they need it.

Elka B in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We called PC service On Site as we could not get our printer to print. Peter got into my computer and fixed the problem and then worked on my daughter's laptop regarding the same problem. Not only that, he worked on the issue for 2 hours and charged us for only 1 hour. We found this to be extremely accommodating and kind on his part. Both he and his wife Meredith were extremely friendly and helpful and solved our issue. We would definitely recommend this extremely competent and knowledgeable company to anyone in need of home repairs where, as an added bonus, you do not have to bring your computer or laptop in for service!

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Hi Elka thank you for sharing your experiences with our business. You had just bought new toner and after installing it correctly you couldn't get it to print. Using remote access software we were able to get you back up and running. It took a little longer than normal for a few reasons including our internet service decided to go up and down that night. But with patience and your understanding we managed to get you back up and running.

Shelina

We recently decided to replace our computer with a desktop and three monitors. We went to a well-known company for our needs -- only to be told they would need to order the desktop and monitors and it would take three weeks at least for their setup staff to come in and set it up for us at a significant additional cost. In desperation, we turned to Homestars and found Peter at PC Service On Site. He is smart, knowledgeable, affable, trustworthy and just an all-around amazing person. He got us an incredibly competitive quote and installation the next day. He also helped us upgrade our entertainment system. Our new system is flawless -- and we couldn't be happier. We can't say enough good things about Peter and we are devoted and loyal customers for life. If you want an incredible, reliable, super-smart computer pro looking after you at a reasonable cost, look no further than PC On Site.

Job Price

thanks Shelina. We are blushing over here after your rave. I remember your call from a retail store when you were trying to figure it all out. I suggested we chat about your needs and have Pete really delve into what you needed and wanted. Pete did the research, sourced the equipment and then yes set it all up for you. I believe the turn around from the initial conversation was three business days. Our goal is to provide outstanding service and making sure our clients' needs and wants are met within their budget.

Kate J

I found PC Service on Site through homestars and am thrilled with their service because my old printer was not working. Pete helped me remotely and was able to discover that I needed a new printer. He helped me find one online which was home delivered for half the price and then he came to install it. He was fast, efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them and will call them if I need any home tech support in future.

Job Price

Thank you Kate for taking the time to share your experience with our company. Often we are able to diagnose and repair computers and peripherals using remote access software. This saves our clients time and money. Unfortunately we discovered that it was time for a new printer for you. Our goal is always to make sure that we get you exactly what you need within your budget. Pete did research and gave you options re the new printer. Once it was delivered Pete showed up and installed the printer. We do not sell hardware but we work with our clients to find them the right hardware within budget.

VAUGHAN LANDSCAPING INC.

We have used Geek Squad in the past but was not happy with the wait time and service. Found Pc on Homestars. Gave them a call and they came to my office the next day. Peter was great. He did the job efficiently and took the time to ask me questions so he could make my computer more efficient for me and my business. Peter will be my go to for all my computer needs.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We love working with other small businesses. It is so important that technology run efficiently and effectively. We helped you set up your new computer and transfer the data from the old computer. Asking questions is the key to really understanding how you use your computer and ensure that you get the most out of your technology.

More about PC Service On Site

PC Service On Site provides computer repairs, service and training for residential and small business clients. We come to you saving you time and money.

We believe that there are no stupid questions and encourage you to reach out and just ask. We are here to help you with your computer repair needs.

Laptop repair
Desktop repair
Computer & Printer Set Up
Printer troubleshooting
Virus Removal
Computer Tune-Up
Training
Wireless Networking
PC on site service repair
Laptop on site Service repair
Network on site service repair

Whether it is help with your laptop or desktop, virus removal from your system, trouble connecting to the internet, or installing small business networks, PC Service On Site is there to serve you at your convenience and on your budget.