PC Service On Site

HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Barrie  >  PC Service On Site

Reviews for PC Service On Site

afbell in Toronto
afbell in Toronto

If you have a problem with your computer do not hesitate to contact Meredith and Pete .

Meredith and Pete provided professional and timely support for my computer issue. I want to thank them for helping me address my issues and I look forward to working with them in the future regarding all my computer needs.

Thank you for the review. we were able to perform a computer tune up using remote access software. This is often a very convenient tool for fixing computers especially outside of typical business hours.

Pat
Pat

Computer Service and Maintenance

When I first called this computer company, I was pleasantly surprised that Meredith answered the phone right away. She said she would call me in about 20 minutes since she was driving and she did. We made an appointment for her husband to come over and help me with computer issues. Peter showed up right on time and went over what I needed done. He helped with my computer, Iphone and Ipad. He is very knowledgeable in his field and gave me lots of useful advice. Great company, nice people. I would recommend this company to everyone and they come right to your home to help you.

Thank you Pat. Pete started this company with our clients in mind first and foremost. We tell it like it is and love meeting new people. I am so glad we met you and got you sorted out.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Computer Repair

My computer was really getting slow but Pete took a look at it and fixed it, and now it's running like new! :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you PC SOS!

thank you I am so glad we could help you!!!!

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Amazing Service!!

Pete, the owner, is truly wonderful. He talked with me about my needs for a new computer; made a recommendation; was extremely patient when that is not the computer I brought home [long story]; and I went back and bought the correct one. Pete did all the set up remotely. He thought of everything. This is the only computer company I will deal with in the future!

Thank you Jenn for the kind words. Getting the right computer for your needs and within your budget is really important. A primary goal for our company is to work with our clients and really understand their needs. Not all computers are created equally. And remote access software is a great tool that we use to help our clients who do not live within our on site service area and even for those who do. Its easy to use and secure.

Lucille Necas in Toronto
Lucille Necas in Toronto

Purchase and set up of a new computer

Recently I had Pete, the owner of PC Service On Site, find me a new computer based on my specifications and then set it up.

The service was great in that I got the computer I wanted for a reasonable price and at a valuable saving of my time and energy.

In attempting to transfer data from my old computer, he noted that the speed was excessively slow and I was being gouged on monthly fees. He got on the phone with me to Bell and helped me try to negotiate an upgrade for the modem and a lower monthly charge. Bell being Bell, there ensued 2 weeks of screw-ups for a service change that should have been straightforward. Throughout it all, Pete was very supportive.

After I finally got the new modem installed, Pete came back and had the new computer up and running quite quickly. He walked me through everything I needed to know. I appreciated his expertise and patience in educating me, not to mention his sense of humour. And he didn't charge me for the return visit.

I've used Pete's company on a number of occasions and will continue to do so. I highly recommend it.

Dr. Lucille Necas

thank you Lucille for taking the time to share this story. sometimes it can be a journey and we were happy to be with you every step of the way. especially navigating Bell bureaucracy

JH in Pickering
JH in Pickering

PC help at home

I thought my home computer was finished and was prepared to have to buy another. Peter from PC Service on Site came to my home to investigate. He hooked up a different monitor but my computer still wouldn't display anything so he took it away for further work. Peter said he might have to copy my hard drive and reinstall my operating system and files to see if that would resolve the issue but discovered that my computer was caught in a loop trying to do updates.

Peter fixed my problem quickly and at the lowest cost to me. He also removed malware and helped me to download a better virus and firewall security system. Peter could have just done all the other work and made more money, but he was genuinely pleased for me that the solution was the least costly fix.

I'm very happy to have found such a knowledgeable and trustworthy computer professional and will definitely use his services again. Plus, this is an on site service, which saved me from having to cart my computer around myself.

Thank you for the review. I primary goal is to so what is best for our clients. The update loop has been happening a lot and we are glad we caught it so you could have your computer back up and running quickly.

JJ in Toronto
JJ in Toronto

On site computer repair

I had googled on site computer repair near my area and their name had popped up. Maybe 6th or 7th down the list. My problem came when Microsoft imposed their windows version 10 on my computer even though I did not want it. PC service were the only ones open before 9am. Gave them a call, they came the next day and did what they said at the price they quoted. i.e saved my data and properly installed everything a new. Thank you Peter and Merideth. I now have a regular go-to person for computer troubles.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. Backing up data is the best thing that anyone can do to save money time and greif. Our phone is always with us and if we are able to answer we will.

terry k.
terry k.

These folks saved me

Over the holidays I had the misfortune of downloading a virus and found PC service on HomeStars. With their stellar rating I figured I would give them a try. They came through with flying colours and saved my data which I was sure I would never see again.
Terry
President
Invitation House

Thank you Terry for the testimonial. When I received your email you said you had done something dumb. And I responded no you hadn't - phishing emails have become so good you can't tell some of the phonies just by looking at them. It is so easy to click on something you shouldn't. I am glad we were able to clean up your computer and do a major back up of your data. Everyone should back up regularly both residential and businesses.

Bino in Toronto
Bino in Toronto

Quality service with integrity

I recently moved to Toronto and my shipped computer suffered some catastrophic damage which the insurance company required a professional assesment. After calling over 10 computer specialists, Pete and Meredith were a breath of fresh air. They operate with integrity and provide good old fashioned service. I sincerely believe they will not rip you off and have the ability to help you with all your computer needs.
Highly recommended.

thank you Bino. our number one priority is to make sure our clients are listened to and understood. and if we can't help we try and advise alternative solutions

More about PC Service On Site

PC Service On Site provides computer repairs, service and training for residential and small business clients. We come to you saving you time and money.

We believe that there are no stupid questions and encourage you to reach out and just ask. We are here to help you with your computer repair needs.

Laptop repair
Desktop repair
Computer & Printer Set Up
Printer troubleshooting
Virus Removal
Computer Tune-Up
Training
Wireless Networking
PC on site service repair
Laptop on site Service repair
Network on site service repair

Whether it is help with your laptop or desktop, virus removal from your system, trouble connecting to the internet, or installing small business networks, PC Service On Site is there to serve you at your convenience and on your budget.