PC Service On Site

HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Barrie  >  PC Service On Site
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for PC Service On Site

Leigh in Toronto

I have engaged the services for PC Service on Site for the past couple of years. We have multiple devices and computers in our home and I also use my desktop for work. They are, without a doubt, the best computer company I have ever hired. Pete is brilliant. He knows exactly how to solve any problem so no time is wasted figuring things out. Given his expertise, I realize I wasted thousands on other companies over the years. And Pete is very responsive and will always try to help you as soon as he can. I highly highly recommend Pete and PC Service on Site. I won't ever use another company. They are the best.

Thank you Leigh. Your support means everything. This is your second review for us and we truly appreciate your cheerleading for us. With all our clients we try to make sure we respond in a timely fashion. Listen to their concerns and charge accordingly.

password in Toronto

Readily available, very knowledgeable, friendly, and quick! I called on a Saturday afternoon with an urgent need and got it addressed remotely in under 30min! Would recommend to anyone in need of computer support.

Thank you for the kind words. Not all issues require an on site visit. Remote access software helps us help our clients quickly and efficiently. So happy that we got you up and running quickly.

SaraCx in Toronto

THANK YOU for taking such a stressful situation and helping us get what we needed from a potentially disastrous situation. I was so stressed that my entire business and personal files would be lost forever! Pete and Meredith, I can not thank you enough for the help with our computer issues. Everything from setting up a new computer, helping pick out a new computer, reviving a computer with only error messages and helping to recover files from a computer. You are extremely comprehensive, knowledgable and have helped, going above and beyond, until our issue was resolved. You have shown countless times that you want to help as best as you can and that you take pride in what you do. Thank you again!!

Wow thanks Sara for the review. Our number one priority is to make sure our clients are heard and understood. And as small business we totally get how scary it can be when your tech goes sideways

My son got a new external monitor and was having difficulty getting it working with his gaming laptop. Peter fixed all the pain points and then some. Prfessional, thorough and friendly. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the review. I think Pete only left a couple of hours ago. We try very hard to listen and find a solution that works. Sometimes it is straight forward and other times years of experience offer work arounds. Have fun gaming.

Gini

When my computer stopped working I didn't know what to do or who to call. I have always had excellent results from using Homestars and this was no different. kwI cannot say enough good things about this company. Peter was knowledgeable, patient and informative. He went out of his way to let me know my choices and even picked up the new computer for me. He installed it, and transferred all my apps and files. I didn't have to do anything other than use my computer. Peter thank you so much for all your help. I am extremely satisfied.

Thank you Gini for taking the time to review our business. Without the support of our clients we wouldn't be where we are today. We offer our clients a concierge type service. So if you need a new system we can do the research, find the best pricing (within your budget), pick it up, set it up, transfer your old data and get it all set up in your home and office. Ready for you to use. And because there is always something new to learn we are there to help with that as well with support that is only a phone call away.

Michael

Recently my PC was infected with malware rendering it totally inoperable. I discovered PC Service On Site on HomeStars and my experience lived up to the reviews. Signing on to my PC remotely, Pete helped me re-load Windows 10 and added the Chrome browser and Thunderbird email app. He was very knowledgeable and patient throughout and even called at the end of the day to make sure everything was working OK.
Last week I needed help with another issue and Pete helped me out at 7:00 in the evening from his cottage. Now that's service! I highly recommend PC Service On Site and will continue to use them in the future.

Thank you Michael for taking the time to share your review. I am glad we were able to help and truth be told it took longer than expected as we have been working and living between our cottage and home and business. We really appreciate your patience. We do try very hard to be not only effective but efficient but sometimes we miss the mark.

Alvio in Alliston
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Hi, Pete and Meredith. Pete was so great, knowledgeable and very helpful. The guy knows his stuff, top notch. He knew what the problem was right away, reinstalled Windows 10 Home Edition, much better than HP factory edition. He also gave me few extra things, some great tips. I bought two USB drive, reinstalled all my software. Pete is very friendly and a great guy. I will definitely use PC Service On Site. Seeing how Pete operates wants me even more to get into Technical Support, I love computers. Thanks Pete, Hi Meredith.

Hi Alvio

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Homestars. We did an o/s reinstall after a failed update happened with your computer. Sometimes reinstalling Windows is a perfect fix. And as always we highly recommend having a back up system in place just in case something catastrophic happens. Backing up your computer is cheap insurance. When in doubt ask questions

Thanks again Alvio

Kevin in Barrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Working with Pete and Meredith has made a huge difference in the efficiency of my company. They have set up my home office and work office in such a way that I can access all my information from either location. They found me the right back up solutions and most recently have helped with the migration of our work email to Google.

They are smart, personable and always willing to help. And when they are unsure they let you know, go do the research and find you the solution that best works for you.

I wouldn't trust my business to any other computer repair business.

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to share your experiences with our company. As a busy small business owner the ability to work more efficiently was very important. Especially given how much time you spend on the road. We designed your technology to work when and where you need it. This past week we did complete the migration of your email to Google and G Suite which gives you such flexibility.

Janet

If it weren't for PC Service On Site I would have flung my computer out the window ages ago. They are amazing! They've fixed issues with my computer, resuscitated my email program when it imploded, and helped me with social media. They are an absolute pleasure to work with and are always only a call away whenever I need advice or technical support. I've used other computer services before, but have never written a review for one ... because I was taught to say nothing if I've got nothing good to say. When it comes to PC Service On Site I've got lots to say - all of it good - and I highly recommend them to anyone who owns a computer.

Thank you Janet for your testimonial. Sometime technology can be overwhelming and I am so glad we were able to help you and continue to help you. We started with a computer tune up and setting up a Facebook business page for you. The most important focus for us is our customers get what they need when they need it.

Elka B in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We called PC service On Site as we could not get our printer to print. Peter got into my computer and fixed the problem and then worked on my daughter's laptop regarding the same problem. Not only that, he worked on the issue for 2 hours and charged us for only 1 hour. We found this to be extremely accommodating and kind on his part. Both he and his wife Meredith were extremely friendly and helpful and solved our issue. We would definitely recommend this extremely competent and knowledgeable company to anyone in need of home repairs where, as an added bonus, you do not have to bring your computer or laptop in for service!

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Elka thank you for sharing your experiences with our business. You had just bought new toner and after installing it correctly you couldn't get it to print. Using remote access software we were able to get you back up and running. It took a little longer than normal for a few reasons including our internet service decided to go up and down that night. But with patience and your understanding we managed to get you back up and running.

More about PC Service On Site

PC Service On Site provides computer repairs, service and training for residential and small business clients. We come to you saving you time and money.

We believe that there are no stupid questions and encourage you to reach out and just ask. We are here to help you with your computer repair needs.

Laptop repair
Desktop repair
Computer & Printer Set Up
Printer troubleshooting
Virus Removal
Computer Tune-Up
Training
Wireless Networking
PC on site service repair
Laptop on site Service repair
Network on site service repair

Whether it is help with your laptop or desktop, virus removal from your system, trouble connecting to the internet, or installing small business networks, PC Service On Site is there to serve you at your convenience and on your budget.